Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap30%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Shinigami Ranks and Request

Go down 
+22
Xavier Leblanc
Nyu
Kade
Dante Valen
Dyvia Avitadeva
Kira Akahana
Eiseiju Mumaru
Rina
Chieko
Musuko Taiyo
Akemi Ume
Jor'lo Dosene
Han Yia
Yokkyu Fuman
Gore Cross
Marcus
Kaien Shiba
Arashi Kishu
Hiryu Koga
Shura
Hitogoroshi
Escher
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xavier Leblanc

Xavier Leblanc

Exp : 47625

Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Better late then never ^^
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126270

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126270

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Nyu approved for Division 4
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Gray91

Gray91

Exp : 47135

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm

would like to be squad 5, 7, 9 or 10 captain if possible
Back to top Go down
gamemantw

gamemantw

Attack : 100
Defense : 100
Intelligence : 100
Exp : 46230

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 am

Escher wrote:
Please post in this topic what position you wish to take. To be a lieutenant you MUST pm the Captain prior to claiming the rank for permission. 3rd seat members are not required to contact any captain but still must claim rank! If a position is open in this chart than the position is OPEN!

CaptainLieutenant3rd Seat
Division 1
Division 2 Yokkyu Fuman
Division 3 Jor'lo Dosene
Division 4 Nyu
Division 5
Division 6
Division 7
Division 8 Shura Hitogoroshi
Division 9 Xavier Leblanc
Division 10
Division 11 Akemi Ume Eiseiju Mumaru
Division 12 Musuko Taiyo
Division 13 Han Yia

To gain rank of Captain (excluding registration)

1. Fight a current captain in the practice fight area with [ranked match] in the title. A admin or moderator must also oversee the match. Upon defeat, the Captain is demoted to Lieutenant. If the Captain wins no one may challenge him/her again for another week after the fight.The challenger must pm a moderator or admin FIRST, the staff member will then PM the opponent that they have been challenged.

2. If the Captain dies in IC combat or loses rank for any reason, the Lieutenant may be promoted by being voted in by 6 or more Captains.

3. If the Captain dies in IC combat or loses rank for any reason, the 3rd seat may be promoted by being voted in by all 12 remaining Captains

4. The Captain may willingly surrender his/her rank to you. In which case he/she may never gain it back or any other rank of similar or higher position.

To Gain the Rank Captain Commander

This rank will be issued by myself (Escher) after a undetermined amount of Captains have applied for the site. The conditions that surround how I will decide upon who shall gain the title will remain unknown. If for any reason the Captain Commander shall fall in combat or denounces his/her title, a poll will be taken by the remaining Captains to determine the new Captain Commander. This rank cannot be given to or received in any manner excluding what is listed above.
I will like to be head captain
Back to top Go down
Kuurohito

Exp : 46190

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 am

Allow me to be lieutenant of division 9
Back to top Go down
Xcution

Exp : 46021

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am

i would like div 9 3rd seat please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Ranks and Request   Shinigami Ranks and Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Ranks and Request
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3