Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap0%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap9%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap4%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap9%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap13%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap30%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Stat System Guide I_vote_lcap17%Stat System Guide I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Stat System Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126270

Stat System Guide Empty
PostSubject: Stat System Guide   Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 am

Building Your Character

Welcome to Bleach: Forbidden Gates! This guide is to help you understand and work with our Stat system. Its very in depth and will explain every step of the way. There are a few things you need to do prior to character creation and stats however. The very first thing, even before registration, is read the site rules. Yea it seems mundane but its something everyone should do at least once. You will find one rule in particular thats not often found on many site. That would be rule number 10, I'll let you figure out what exactly that is.

The very first thing you should do, above all else, is claim your rank in the ranks section of the forum. Once you post a moderator or admin will administer a test to you via PM. don't go asking for the test unless its been a few days without hearing from someone. After you answer any questions you have been given, the mod or admin will either approve or deny your application. After you have been approved of, you are then ready to create your character.

Creating your character is much like any other site. Copy the application, fill it in. Wait a bit to have it approved. THEN create your weapon. Try to keep from copy and pasting apps. Some of the main things we are looking for in character applications is spelling, grammar, personality, and how well constructed your bio is. Upon approval of your application, you will be assigned a level, ranging anywhere from 1- 33. This will be based primarily on rank give or take one or two levels depending on how well your application is.

Stats and Their Meaning

The stats here at Bleach: Forbidden Gates are divided into five sections, each with their own meaning within the forum. The stats are Attack, Defense, Intelligence, Speed, and Magic. Attack and Defense range from 0 to 200 while Intelligence, Speed, and Magic range from 0 to 100. Every time you gain a level on the site you will earn 10 stat points to be distributed into these stats. Below is a breakdown of each stat and its meaning.

Attack

This stat, along with Defense, helps determine the power differences in battles on the site. This stat cannot be maxed out and doesn't severe any purpose other than helping determine power differences. More on this will be covered in the Site Battles section of the guide.

Defense

This stat, along with Attack, helps determine the power differences in battles on the site. This stat cannot be maxed out and doesn't severe any purpose other than helping determine power differences. More on this will be covered in the Site Battles section of the guide.

Intelligence

This stat governs tech creation for your weapons.Every 10 points you will be able to create a tech for your weapons, this is on top of your original 3 that you are given upon weapon creation. To view how many and what kind of techs you can create visit the stat chart for Intelligence, located HERE . These techs must be created in the techs section of the creation center. This is so we don't confuse them with the free techs you are given upon creation. They will be approved of individually and added to your application once approved.

Speed

The speed stat governs your shunpo, sonido, and other forms of speed. At every ten points into this stat you will gain a new speed level. this level of speed will determine how fast you are compared to another member. If your opponent is two levels higher than you that they are noticeable faster than you. Three or more levels higher than you and they are twice as fast as you are. Four or more and you cannot even track their movements. Keep in mind that at levels 70 and 100, you are able to create a speed tech for you to use. This can be done just like your applications, send them in and wait for judgment. For a list of the speed levels visit the stat chart for speed located HERE.

Magic

The magic stat is very similar to the speed stat. It has levels to it as well, also gained at every ten points into the stat. This however determines how potent your ceros, kido, and ginto are. Like the speed stat at levels 70 and 100 you are able to create a custom tech for your magic. This can also be done just like an application.For a list of all the levels, few the stat chart for magic located HERE. The only exception for this system is telekinesis for the fullbringers. Their levels increase every 10 points and the effects for that level of located at HERE

Adding Stats

To progress your character you must first set up a Progression chart for your character. There is a template for this, much like your character applications located HERE. simply fill out the form post in the section. You will keep posting in this topic for the remainder of your time here. What you can expect is that a moderator will come and quote your message to approve of the stat increases. This is so we have a record of what stat you are increasing and when. Keep in mind that all stats are final, you are not allowed to suddenly change your mind and redistribute your stats. After your stat change has been quoted on, you are free to make the changes you have put to your stats.

To add stats to your profile, you must access your User C.P. The button should look like this and is located at the top of the page:
Stat System Guide I_icon_mini_profile

Under personalized profile, you will find the stat locations that will show up on your posts for you and our members to see.The area should look like this:

Stat System Guide Person10

Included in this area is also your rank and level. You should add these to your profile too as soon as possible. Keep in mind to put "no choice" in areas that do not concern your race. They wouldn't be available to you if we had a way to make them only appear to certain members but sadly i do not know the code or know enough of it to make it myself.Make sure you add your stats EXACTLY how it is written in your progression topic. If not, a moderator will give you a warning to change it. if done again, you will be banned. Stat manipulation will not be tolerated in any way.

Site Battles

The gap between power levels is determined by a simple formula. This formula will be used on all battles regardless of position and rank.Remember, this is not a definite way to determine who wins and who loses a battle, as tactics still hold a high level on this site.The formula is listed below:

[highest level players attack- opponents defense] - [ opponents attack- highest level players defense]= X

X will determine the power difference. If X is negative, than the formula needs to be done the opposite way, switching character roles.It should look like this in that case and that case alone.

[ lowest level players attack- opponents defense]-[ opponents attack- lowest level players defense]=X

There is a stat chart for the outcome of X as well, located HERE. this chart is probably the one that is most important. It provides you will an explanation of how the battle should be played out in terms of a power gap.

How to level Up

To gain a new level, you must gain a certain amount of exp. Exp can be gained a variety of ways. The main way to gain it is by posting. The entire forum will give you a certain amount of exp for every post you make in that certain area. the numbers will range anywhere from 1 to 500. Keep in mind you will usually gain more posts for starting a topic rather than posting. This does not mean you can post one topic with one message and then not reply in it but post another. That in itself is stat manipulation and will be punished if caught doing so with that intention.

Another way to gain exp is by practice fights. Posting in the practice fight area may not earn you exp but the fights will. For every fight you finish, you will be awarded exp. The winner will ALWAYS receive more than the loser of the battle but everyone will get exp no matter the outcome. The number of exp awarded will be decided on post length, topic length, time spent in each release, and how the opponent was defeated. The loser will always receive half of whatever the winner gains. All in All, its a good way to get exp and should be done as often as possible. this will also increase your skills in fighting and role playing.

Another way to gain exp will be by IC fights. These fights will be the same as OC fights but with a much higher exp pay out. These fights can also occur between you and the monthly boss. The boss fights however will always have an exp amount attached to them. more on this will be taken care of later though, when we have our first boss to fight. this topic will reflect the knowledge of that once it is posted.

Besides these three ways listed above, there are other ways to gain exp. Part of the fun of the site will be figuring out how to gain them. some may be by small task others might be harder than anything you have ever done but all in all, it will defiantly be worth your time.

Resources

The resources section of the forum also contains all the stat chart for quick and easy viewing. There is also a quick links tip to this guide located on the left hand side of the page, along with other very important links you should be aware of. Thanks for taking the time to read over this application and have fun here at Bleach: Forbidden Gates!
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126270

Stat System Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat System Guide   Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:20 am

Weapons and Stats

Since weapon releases usually make people stronger in the anime and manga, we have created a system that add to your base stats to reflect this sudden change in power. Each Release has a certain amount of stat points that can be distributed to your stats when in said release. There is a stat chart showing the amount of stats points able to be distributed HERE. You will register these points in your weapon application NOT your progression topic. These points CAN break the stat cap but only in Attack, Defense, and Speed. The stats cannot be stacked ontop of one another, only the hollow mask for vizards is allowed to. Once you have added these stats their is no going back so pick wisely. After your application is approved, you should post the stat increases in your signature. You can do this any number of ways; a spoiler bar for each release, a grid, or anything else you can thing of. If your having trouble understanding how to do this, just ask an admin or look at peoples posts to see how its done.

Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
gamemantw

gamemantw

Attack : 100
Defense : 100
Intelligence : 100
Exp : 46230

Stat System Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat System Guide   Stat System Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am

how do you do all this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stat System Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat System Guide   Stat System Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stat System Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Stat Center :: Resources-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com