Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap0%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap9%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap4%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap9%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap13%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap30%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Vizard ranks and request I_vote_lcap17%Vizard ranks and request I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Vizard ranks and request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126710

Vizard ranks and request Empty
PostSubject: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Commander of The MaskedHiei
Right Hand
Left Hand
Commander
Commander
Commander

Masked Army

requirements:

1.Commander of the masked- Must be given by myself (escher) and must be a former Captain

2. Right and Left Hand- Must be given to by the Commander of the Masked and must be a former Captain

3. Commander ranks- Must have been a previous Captain. Only three may hold this position

4. Masked Army Rank- Must be a previous lieutenant or third seat. Only three may be created upon registration.

History of Vizards

(keep in mind that your history has to include some form of this history into your bio)

The story begins on a fateful night over one hundred and fifty years ago. A night which would never make its way to Central 46.

It was said to be the final battle between the Hollow Kind, and the mighty Shinigami. The Sotaicho sent an elite group of his finest Shinigami to fight against the formidable Arrancar Army. Of this group, only Twelve made it out alive. It is now only those Twelve who know the truth of what happened on that fateful night. The night that changed their lives forever.

The battle started with over fifty on the Shinigami side, but with over four hundred on the Arrancar side. The Shinigami were led by six elite Taicho, and the strongest Lieutenants in the whole of Seireitei. The Arrancar were led by one single being. A being more powerful than even the most experienced of Taicho. The battle felt as if it raged on for hours, before their numbers dwindled rapidly. The Shinigami's army was smaller than the Arrancar, but alas, they were the better fighters at the time. The weak fell first, both the Arrancar Army and the Shinigami targeting the weaker opponents first.

And the longer it went on, the more tired the Shinigami became. The Arrancar appeared to have a huge advantage in stamina. Their Army was clearly superior. Even with the Taichos, there was nothing they could do. It was then that the Arrancar leader showed his most devastating attack yet. There was only Fifteen Shinigami left at this point.

The leader of the Arrancar Army simply put his hand out and fired an impressive amount of Bala, each member of the Shinigami team taking a direct hit. As it hit them, something strange, something truly malevolent happened. There was no damage, but there was pain. So much pain. Their Reiryoku began to feel as if it was ripping them in two. The Arrancar that were left grabbed hold of each of the Shinigami, and began to devour them. However, the Taicho of Soul Society were apparently too much for the Arrancar to handle.

They began to change. Their Reiryoku had become corrupted, and an inner darkness began to take hold of their bodies. Masks grew upon their faces. And as the Taicho changed, so did their Lieutenants. An eruption of Chaos then grew over the field of battle, as a whole new enemy had appeared. Three Shinigami died and were absorbed, but there was now twelve beasts on the field. Battle raged on, death waving his scythe at the Arrancar Army.

After the battle was over, their masks shattered, revealing a bloodbath. However, each that had gained a mask had survived. They were unable to move, but they were alive. A new group of Vizard had been born once more. As they began to recover, a process that took over a week, they attempted to return to Soul Society through a Senkai Gate. They failed. They had been exiled for what they had become. Til this day, they have no idea how this had happened. They were simply sent into battle by their grand leader, but had come back as an enemy.

Behind the scenes, it appeared that the attack was simply a set up to test a new type of Arrancar creation. Their scientists had managed to implement an item which corrupted the Reiryoku based attacks of the Arrancar, which theoretically would change their opponents into one of them. They had failed. They had only succeeded in creating a new, more threatening enemy.

Last edited by Escher on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Hiei

Attack : 80
Defense : 40
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 144634

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 pm

While I would love the 'Commander of the Masked' rank, for now, I'll request a 'Commander' rank. Former Second Division Captain.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 pm

I'll grant you the rank commander of the masked, you did do all the work and have proven to be very useful here on the forum. rank,level and exp have been given. now you can go adjust your progression topic
Back to top Go down
Siegfried Enders

Attack : 30
Defense : 75
Exp : 98940

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I would like to request the "Masked army Rank".
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 pm

I'll test siegfried
Back to top Go down
Roku

Roku

Attack : 70
Defense : 70
Exp : 48100

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm

I'll request "Right Hand" rank, if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizard ranks and request   Vizard ranks and request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vizard ranks and request
Page 1 of 1