Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap0%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap9%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap4%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap0%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap9%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap4%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap13%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap30%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_lcap17%Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request

Go down 
+7
Jeth Sobek
Alric Wilmot
Sophia
Hagutsume
Dellapero.
Marcus
Escher
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126580

Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Please post in this topic what position you wish to take. To be a fraccion member you MUST pm the Espada prior to claiming the rank for permission. All locations are relative, not actual locations. this is to save space.Members are added to the table after applications have been COMPLETED. so if you don't see your name don't worry.

NameRepresentationFraccionTattoo LocationHollow Mask RemainsAspect of DeathHollow Hole Location
Hollow King
Cero EspadaMarcusGladiatorialTai, NoahRight HandRight Collar-boneSacrificeChest
Primera EspadaEscherScorpionIsaac NeckLower Left Jaw Loneliness dead center of the body
Segunda Espada
Tercera EspadaSophia CortezAngelic Lower BackNot visibleNihilismCenter of Chest
Cuarta EspadaAlric WilmotStarfish Left BreastLeft CheekIntoxicationDiaphragm
Quinta Espada
Sexta Esapda
Septima Espada
Octova EspadaHagutsume bat Forehead Row of teeth from the left to right from his face. Madness Center of the Chest
Novena Espada

To Advance in Rank

1. Any Espada may challenge any other Espada 2 positions higher than themselves to combat. The challenger must pm a moderator or admin FIRST, the staff member will then PM the opponent that they have been challenged. If you fail however, You will be demoted one position and be unable to challenge again for one week (you may still be challenged by others though). If you win, the opponent will take your former rank. The challenged may also not be challenged for one week. All fights are to be fought in the "Practice fights" section with [ranked match] in the title of the topic.

2. A Fraccion member can only become an Espada by challenging the Novena Espada to a fight.

3. The King of Hollows is the only member that has the power to decline a ranked match. This is only done to insure the rank be placed in hands capable of progressing the site plot. Any challenger will be interviewed by a moderator or another admin, before being declined, to determine if they are indeed capable of progressing the plot.

To Gain the Rank Hollow King

This rank will be issued by myself (Escher) after a undetermined amount of Espada have applied for the site. The conditions that surround how I will decide upon who shall gain the title will remain unknown. If for any reason the Hollow King shall fall in combat or denounces his/her title, than the current Cero Espada will take his place. This rank cannot be given to or received in any manner excluding what is listed above.

Last edited by Escher on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146573

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

I'll go ahead and put in a request for reservation for the Cero Espada. I'm a bit interested in the Hollow King slot, but, as that is one to be determined by yourself as you said, I'll just make it known that I have an interest in the position but will apply for the Cero Espada.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 am

I've decided to take the primera slot, just letting the site know.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Attack : 100
Defense : 80
Intelligence : 30
Exp : 48051

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:35 pm

I would like to be the segunda, possibly cero later if Marcus becomes hollow king and cero is open.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

Attack : 20
Defense : 30
Intelligence : 20
Exp : 97551

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I'd like to get the Octovia Espada rank.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:43 pm

i'll be taking hagutsume's espada test

EDIT:APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Exp : 112890

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Requesting Trecera please and thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

I've got Sophia's Espada test

EDIT: Approved
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 116742

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm new, but I'd like to request the Cuarta Espada if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 am

I'll test dreadalus

EDIT: APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Segunda Espada position is open for application once more.
Back to top Go down
Jeth Sobek

Jeth Sobek

Exp : 47850

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:20 am

I would like to apply for Segunda Espada, please.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 am

I'll test Jeth

EDIT: Approved
Back to top Go down
Tai Yoshimi

Tai Yoshimi

Attack : 30
Defense : 40
Intelligence : 30
Exp : 88800

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:44 pm

I am requesting the position of Fraccion for the Cero Espada. Please and thank ya.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:49 pm

You're good to go Tai ^_^
Back to top Go down
Noah Johnson

Noah Johnson

Attack : 30
Defense : 30
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 62230

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm

I would like to request the rank of fraccion to the Cero Espada
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 pm

good to go Noah
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Attack : 50
Intelligence : 20
Exp : 88300

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Fraccion to the Primera Espada
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:20 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Application Moderator

Exp : 47742

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Segunda Espada~
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm

I'll test Alaina
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 pm

alaina is approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request   Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Ranks and Rank Request
Page 1 of 1