Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap0%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap9%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap4%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap9%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap13%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap30%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Cuarta Espada I_vote_lcap17%Cuarta Espada I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Cuarta Espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 116812

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Arrancar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Wilmot, Alric

Alias: The Undying

Visual Age: 20

Sexual Orientation: Straight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood Type: AB

Family Members: None living

Birth Date: April 4th, 1896

Star Sign: Aries

Favorite Food: Mollusks and Crustaceans

Least Favorite Food: Organs

Aspect of Death: Intoxication

Intoxication:
1. Exhilaration, excitement, or euphoria.
2. Poisoning by a drug or toxic substance.

both apply to Alric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance:

Cuarta Espada 391437-7J4NVAF

Alric is short and slim, with styled blonde hair. He is a very clean person, and has eyes the same color as the Sea. He stands at Five feet six inches, making him shorter than average, but not enough for people to really comment on it. He wears a long white coat with no shirt, leaving his hollow hole for all to see. He does not wear a shirt under the coat, as he finds Hueco Mundo warm enough to wear as little clothing as he wants without being inappropriate. He also wears the standard white hakama that all Arrancar wear. He tucks them into his boots which are longer than the standard, as they are knee-length.

His Mask remnants are a jawbone necklace that rests at the bottom of his neck and a five-pointed star on his left cheek. His Zanpaktou, although very much the traditional and common katana, it is actually longer than himself. His Zanpaktou is, in fact, an Odachi. Alric wears his Zanpaktou on his right side, using his white belt sash to hold both the sheath and the Zanpaktou.

Hollow Hole Location: Bellow the chest, above the stomach

Hollow Mask Remains: Left cheek and base of neck.

Tattoo Location: Left breast

Reiatsu Color: Deep Violet

Height: 5'6

Weight: 140 lb

Body Type: Slight build

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:

-Mindset-

Alric is arrogant and theatrical. To him, it must be proved beyond a doubt that someone is stronger than himself before he bows to them. He is also confident, he is confident to the point of arrogance. This is common to Arrancar, so it is not unexpected. What is unexpected is Alric’s theatrical side. He is a person who likes to mess with people just to see what kind of reaction he can get. However, he actually antagonizes others not to scorn them, but to set up a rivalry. He believes it is easier for others to give it their all in a grand show when they have a score to settle or a point to make. He likes to make his fights, and life, like a continuing drama. It is very hard to make Alric lose his confidence, it has only happened once. With his combined traits, he comes across as quite malicious and sadistic. However, this is not the case. He actually is quite sympathetic and detests seeing people suffer, even his enemies.

Alric, despite his arrogance, is deeply loyal to allies. Even if not quite friends, he does not betray others he has promised not to betray. He sees it as a form of honor, much like he sees perseverance. It is this belief in not quitting that keeps him from betraying allies and never giving up a fight, no matter how badly he is losing. He has, in the past, broken this rule of stopping a fight when his enemy was in a position of extreme pain. Although, he himself has never asked for mercy or kindness in a fight.

Alric’s theatricality is evidenced in everyday situations by his over the top reactions and way of speaking. When he speaks, his hands and arms often move just as much as his lips. When he meets someone he considers interesting, he will follow them around for a few days, studying the person. During that time, he will learn their likes and dislikes. He will learn their speaking patterns, their way of thinking, and everything that makes that person unique. He will then imitate their personality for another few days until he believes he has perfected that person’s mindset. When he becomes confident that he has understood the person completely, he will alter his own personality to become that person’s opposite. Finally, he will fight the selected person in a “performance” of sorts. This is where he attempts to create a rivalry. When facing enemies on the battlefield, spur of the moment, he is free to be himself. He is free to be his cocky, over-dramatic self.

Alric is also extremely flamboyant and will sometimes fake his emotions at any given time to give the best performance. To Alric, the entire world is a stage and it’s people merely actors.

-Fighting Style-

Alric is all about theatricality. He doesn’t fight, he performs. He doesn’t talk, he allocates. He doesn’t sleep, he slumbers. He doesn’t kill, he devastates. He doesn’t die, he waits. Alric is all about living life not to its fullest, but to the most entertaining. Alric applies this outlook to social interactions, and his every day decisions. It is this philosophy that makes him unpredictable, in a way. This way of seeing the world also translates into his fighting style.

His battles are never won quickly, because Alric doesn’t want to win. Alric is unique in that he wants to give the best show, and force his opponent to do the same. He must have seen every ability and power from a foe before he can finish them off. Sometimes this is a liability, as he’ll fight an opponent several times at a restrained pace. This makes him ill-suited to assassination.

If his opponents give their fullest to a battle straight out of the gate, and Alric is impressed with their abilities, he will perform a coup de grace. The expression, which means “blow of mercy”, has come to mean in recent times a final devastating blow. It is this one instance when Alric will slay an enemy, attempting to do so in the most dramatic way possible as a show of respect.

However, if he finds someone less than entertaining, or worse, someone trying to run or surrender, he will not kill them. Instead he will take their “talents” and “make better use of them” as he likes to say. Alric will not kill someone at this time, though he might as well. Using his Consume ability, he forever dooms his enemy to a life of mediocrity by eating and absorbing their Zanpaktou. To Alric, there is no worse fate than mediocrity.

Alric must defeat someone at full strength, or he feels as though he has not earned his victory. This is a weakness that many have exploited, because Alric is quick to overcompensate while trying to match his opponents’ disabilities.

-Fighting Strategy-

When Alric fights, he does not go full out right away. Instead he paces himself, trying to draw out his opponent’s full strength. He begins with sword play, as he is a greater swordsman than most Arrancar. His style of swordsmanship is a two-handed style, which focuses on Alric’s superior reach. When he is wounded, he considers his opponent worthy to be included in his performance. It is at this time that he releases, attacking with a greater ferocity and speed. He usually announces “the prologue is over, now it’s time for the First Act!”

During the First Act, Alric uses his Resurreccion. He does not usually fight battles other than one on one, though if he feels that it adds to the drama, he will fight up to three people at once. He never fights above that however, as he feels that the “stage is too cluttered.”

If his opponent is clearly stronger than Alric, he will skip to the next step. The “Second” act as it were. The Second Act consists of making use of past Zanpaktou that Alric has consumed. It is also during this time that he makes use of his Perfect Regeneration, if he hasn’t already. It is not often that the “prologue”, “First Act”, and “Second Act” all happen in the same fight, but it has happened before. Although the Final Act is never revealed in the same fight unless Alric is desperate.

The Final Act is meant to be just that. It is a finale of great splendor and show. He bombards his opponent with dozens of Reluciente Ceros. This isn’t meant to actually kill the opponent; it never has, but instead signals the finale. While his opponent is dodging or recovering from the colorful bombardment, he activates his consume ability. It is at this point that he declares an opponent worthy or unworthy. If someone is unworthy, he will eat their Zanpaktou and allow them to live out their life of drudgery. If he finds someone worthy, he ends their life after the consumption, to keep them from a fate worse than death (in his opinion). He usually ends their life with their own Zanpaktou’s ability, as he finds it a perfect ending in its irony.

Dislikes: Poor planning, idiots, anti-climactic endings

Goals: To obtain the Tercera Espada position, and serve the Hollow King

Insecurities: He is rather touchy about his height

Fears: Mediocrity

Strengths: Stalling for time, Acting, Speed, Intelligence, Swordplay

Weaknesses: Killing people quickly, Remembering things, Physical Strength, Agility, Hand to hand combat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio:

-Early Life-
Alric was born in 1896 and died in 1916. This was during the First World War. Alric was born with the name Alric Wilmot, in Germany. Alric was a very excitable boy, and was often chastised by his parents for getting into fights. Alric was never deterred, however, because he always won. He was popular with the other boys in his class, and most people didn’t fight with him in his grade. Instead, he was picked on by older kids for his parts in the school plays. He was talented, and often obtained leading parts that older kids had wanted.

As he grew older, the fights in his school grew less. However, the fights outside of school increased. Alric had joined with a gang, and was frequently in violent skirmishes. His parents, worried, sent him to a military boarding school to finish out his senior year. Unfortunately, this would prove to be poor timing on Mr. and Mrs. Wilmot’s part. Alric was sent to military boarding school in the year 1914; the same year Germany entered the First World War. Although given a choice to stay behind, Alric decided to join the military that year and finish his training so that he could participate in the Great War, as it was called at that time.

-Late Life-
Alric joined the war in January 9th 1915. He was deployed in East Prussia, to defend it from the oncoming Russians. The vicious trench warfare was a terrible experience for Alric and all involved. Not once, but twice was he sent to the infirmary for pneumonia. During this time he became friends with an older gentleman named Hans Soland. Hans was an actor before the war, and kept Alric entertained with his stories while they were kept in the infirmary. Alric became fast friends with Hans, and shared his own stories from back home. On February 28th Alric was released from the infirmary, Hans however, had died from his pneumonia the day before.

Alric had many more friendships during his service, and many more ended in death. He caught sickness several times but was never wounded from combat. As 1916 approached, many of the troops lost their enthusiasm. Enthusiasm among all of Germany faded as the enormous numbers of casualties began returning from the first battles. A grimmer and grimmer attitude began to prevail amongst the general population. And Alric began to share this gloominess. He continued to try and cheer up his comrades with stories he had heard from Hans. Four friends and himself made a pact to become actors after the war was over. They often joked about how they would become more famous than Emil Jannings, a German actor who would go on to be the first person to win an Oscar and the first person to win the Academy Award for Best Actor.

Alric contracted a high fever on April first that same year. He died, in a tent on a battle scarred meadow in Eastern Europe, three days later.

-Plus-
When Alric awoke, he found he was still in the tent above his own body. After the initial panic, Alric noticed a chain coming out of his chest that hung loosely. Alric, not knowing what it was, gave it a firm tug to determine if it was actually stuck in his body. After a very painful ordeal he determined that it was, in fact, a part of his body. Alric, unaware of its significance continued to tug at it throughout his short time as a plus, as he thought it felt unnatural. He followed his platoon until they became part of an extraordinarily bloody battle. In one of the bloodiest series of battles in history from March to August, 1918, Germany saw all hopes of winning the war dashed. It was also during this time that Alric watched his four former friends die on the battlefield.

-Hollow-
In a fit of rage and fury, He tore the chain from his chest and attempted to use it to choke enemy battalions. However, he was incorporeal and unable to assist the German forces. The absent Chain of Fate and his increased emotions accelerated the Hollowification process. He became a large starfish shaped hollow that very day, and began feasting on the enemy, and German, soldiers alike. Unlike most Hollow, who lose their memories forever, Alric regained them after his initial rage had died down. In disgust with his actions, Alric wanted someplace to hide his shame and wallow in self pity. In a burst of instinct, he opened a Garganta, and entered Hueco Mundo.

While in Hueco Mundo, Alric was thought to be easy prey by other Hollow due to his obviously slow shape. During his first week in Hueco Mundo, he was torn apart by a fellow Hollow with several sharp claws. When the Hollow began to feast on Alric’s remains, they began to grow and reform into 48 Alrics. This particular Hollow thought this simply meant that Alric was an easy way to continue his evolution as Alric was essentially an endless supply of meals. The Hollow continued to assault Alric until he numbered 135. Unfortunately, the Hollow was not the only one with that particular idea. Several Hollow were attracted to the site, to feast on the endless supply. The hollow continued to rip him apart until he numbered near 1,000. The Hollow, however, were not satisfied. They soon turned to each other and began a feeding frenzy.

After the Hollow began feasting on each other instead of on Alric’s clones, they learned how foolish they had been. Alric’s Veneno de acción rápida paralyzed the majority of Hollows. Alric and his clones joined the fray and the mass soon became a Gillian. Alric, his clones being the majority of the Gillian, took control of it in less than a year.

-Gillian-
As a Gillian, Alric continued his consumption of other Hollow. His Perfecto Regeneracion
and Veneno de acción rápida coming in handy. He began to rely on them less and less.
He began to develop his Fighting mentality, believing that his fights could become the theatrical experience that had been denied him in death. He began to rely on his skill as opposed to his survival instinct. It wasn't long before he entered the Menos forest, sticking out, not because of his Star-shaped mask, but because of his over-emphasized movements.

-Adujchas-

Alric became an Adujchas in the year 1924. As an Adujchas, Alric resembled a human above the waist, and a starfish below the waist. He left the Menos forest, searching the sands of Hueco Mundo for battles. Unlike the majority of Adujchas, he did not desire to become a Vasto Lorde, but fight dramatic battle after dramatic battle, and die in a glorious climax. He spent 5 years consuming other Adujchas. However, he did this by resulting to his former tactics; by allowing them to tear him to pieces. He wasn't extremely happy about this, but it beat becoming a mindless Gillian, unable to ever preform again. He couldn't think of a worse fate than to be a faceless mindless nobody.

Once, during this time, He faced his first Shinigami. Alric had become bored with the Menos forest, believing he'd never find the proper opponent. He had been growing stronger, and relying on his old method was becoming a thing of the past. Desiring the true life and death experience, he searched in vain. However, one day he encountered a group of adujchas who were seeking out a wounded Vasto Lorde. When Alric inquired what could possibly have harmed such a mighty being, he was told that the damage had been done by a shinigami. Apparantly, the Vasto Lorde for reasons unknown, had gone into the human world. While there, a "Captain" a stronger class of Shinigami, severely wounded it. The Vasto Lorde had escaped back into Hueco Mundo. Although, it wasn't too better off. Thousands of Adujchas, seeking greater power, were heading towards it, hoping to take advantage of it's weakened state. That, in fact, was where the group he encountered was headed.

Alric, brightened by this discovery of such powerful creatures, opened his second Garganta, and headed into the human world. Alric soon discovered that Captains were nearly as rare as the Vasto Lordes themselves. After interrogating a Shinigami he found, he discovered that they were only 13 at any given time. Enraged, Alric went on a rampage, not even bothering to eat the many people he killed. He fought and defeated several Shinigami at this time. Alric, having not completely lost his mind, gathered that these Captains would come to defeat him if they felt ordinary Shinigami couldn't. His patience was rewarded.

It took Alric 7 months to convince the Soul Society that a Captain's strength was necessary to defeat him. Unfortunately, the Captain was unaware that he was fighting an Adujchas class Hollow. Alric, very happy to see the White Haori on the Captain, allowed him the first blow. The Captain managed to behead Alric. The captain beleived that he had won and began to leave. Alric, upset that this Captain did not go all out right away, declared him unworthy as he formed into two different people. The Captain was unprepared for this, and Alric managed to rip off the Captain's left arm.

He was able to match the Captain in speed and strength. The Captain was unable to land a hit with either Bakudo or Hado. The Captain, was forced to release his Zanpaktou. His Zanpaktou had the ability to fire rainbowesque colored beams that were controlled remotely once fired. They could also split up into five smaller beams on command. Alric, underestimating the Captain, was beaten and battered, unable to dodge the Kido-type Zanpaktou blasts. Alric, realizing that he did not want this to be his Finale, screamed in rage. At this pivotal moment, Alric activated his Consumo for the first time. The Captain, despite his initial shock, still had the upper hand and was able to dodge many assaults from the now fanged tentacles. However, Alric was relentless, and was able to snatch The Captain’s Zanpaktou out of his hands using his mouthed tentacles. The Captain then looked on in horror as his Zanpaktou was eaten. After his Zanpaktou was eaten, Alric used the strange blast to kill it's former owner. He dubbed the strange ability he had stolen his "Reluciente Cero"

-Arrancar-

After Alric's return, his special abilities were becoming well known in the proper circles, and was soon noticed by the Hollow King. Alric had become rather powerful at this time, and many attempts to escort him to the king had failed. Alric, like most Arrancar, was arrogant and did not understand the importance of the event. Finally, after many failed attempts, a particularly powerful arrancar was selected to bring Alric before the king. This was to be the future Tercera Espada, Sophia.

He attacked her with a barrage of Reluciente Cero. Sophia was not amused and used her own Cero on Alric in retaliation. Alric only managed to save himself by tearing off his arm and throwing it out of the reach of the Cero. As Alric reformed, he was surprised to find Sophia standing before him, commenting that he had a special ability, even among her fellow Arrancar. Sophie began to charge her Cero again, and threatened to unleash it upon Alric if he did not submit. Alric, for the first time, lost his confidence as he saw his other half had not regenerated, but had burnt away. He submitted to Sophia, and was escorted to Los Noches.

He was brought before the king, where he learned that this was not his finale, but simply the second act. The King was the one to remove Alric's mask, and Alric Wilmot vowed to serve the King faithfully until the final curtain closed on his life due to his gratitude. He also vowed to defeat the future Tercera Espada, believing their fight would be far more dramatic with revenge as a motivator. Alric Wilmot became an Arrancar in the year 1941.

He became the Cuarta Espada in the year 1980. He became the Cuarta Espada sometime after discovering that Sophia had become the Tercera Espada. After discovering that, as a Numeros, he wasn't allowed to challenge Sophia for her position, He dedicated himself to defeating the Novena. The Novena at the time was arrogant even for an Arrancar. He had no friends, only allies. Alric, knowing that allies were not the same thing as friends, convinced them to put a small vial into the Novena's Tea at lunch. The allies of the Novena thought that the vial contained a poison, and knew that such a thing would not work on the Novena. However, the vial did not contain a poison in the conventional sense. It contained Alric's blood, and consequently, his Veneno de acción rápida. The Novena's allies told him of Alric's plot. However, the Novena was more arrogant than average and consumed the contents of the vial in what was supposed to be a show of strength. The Novena consumed the blood, but due to his power, delayed the paralyzation. Alric, counting on the paralyzation being delayed, waited until an hour after lunch to challenge the Novena.

The Novena, expecting this, accepted. The fight started with Alric being beheaded. The Novena, mimicking the Captain that Alric had once defeated, assumed the fight was over and turned his back to Alric. It was then that he was surprised to hear Alric's voice stating, "How very, disappointing. That move was highly unoriginal." After that, the Novena was blasted with a Cero from above. The Novena escaped, and confronted the unharmed Alric. After the Novena's declaration of suprise, Alric declared him unworthy. The Novena clashed with Alric in a contest of swordplay. The Novena was outclassed by Alric, and was forced to release. His release looked very much like a crab. The Novena, arrogant as always, goaded Alric into releasing. Alric, however, refused. The Novena began to toy with Alric and beat him severely. Alric was on the brink of death, in the Novena's claws. But as fate so happened, Alric's blood took affect at that moment.

As the poison finally took affect, the Novena blasted away Alric with a high-powered Cero. the Novena's release began to subside, However he was gripped by Alric from behind before it could. At the Novena's suprise. Alric revealed that this was his special ability, and he had been waiting the whole time for his poison to begin to work. Alric then stated how wonderfully ironic it was that his own release resembled a Starfish, a prey of the Crab. Alric then ended the fight by using his Reluciente Cero, incapacitating the Novena.

Alric became the Novena Espada in the year 1970. He worked his way up the ranks by subterfuge and manipulation, Always making sure the fights were as dramatic as possible.
However, he resulted in a true fight of power when fighting the former Cuarta. The battle was long and arduous, accumulating in Alric eating the former Cuarta's Zanpaktou. However, this nearly cost him the fight. Alric, it seemed, could only eat a Shinigami's Zanpaktou. Eating an Arrancar's resulted in a violent vomiting and sickness.

Alric is currently the Cuarta Espada, and awaits his chance at a dramatic battle with the woman who humiliated him.

Last edited by Alric Wilmot on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146643

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm

*cracks knuckles*

Right, I'm Marcus, the site's Co Admin and I'll be grading your application today.

The bulk of the profile is pretty good.

Bio: This is where we run into a few issues.

Everything up to his hollow years is done well enough. But, once you got to his hollow stages, things are far too lacking in detail and, there's a few things that don't make sense or are wrong altogether.

You need to detail each stage of evolution, what happened during those years in detail. Sorry, but you can't skip the Menos Grande stage (ie: Gillian). That is a required stage to go through in order to even become a Menos and evolve as a hollow. Because of this, you'll need to rewrite that portion altogether (never mind its borderline impossible for a base hollow to defeat an Adjuchas, that would be equivalent to a 4+ gap in power here)

Arrancar years also need to be expanded on. And there's an issue. You can't have been the Quarta Espada for 71 years, as the majority of the Espada, right up to the Segunda were killed fifty years ago by a rogue Vasto Lorde. So, he may have become an Espada after that time period, but not before, otherwise he'd be dead.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I've changed it, however, I need to PM Sophie to see if she is okay with having a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

You still need to bulk up and refurbish your hollow years bud. They come across as either incomplete or a list of things that just happened, not an actual story that is written with enough care to be read. Not saying you're not putting in effort, just say that that's how it presents itself.

The Gillian years are too bland and lack major events (such as him gaining control of the multiple personalities that make-up a Menos Grande and becoming the dominant identity)

Adjuchas years are also lacking real details other that "He walked around and ate a bunch of other hollow"

Arrancar years follow the same principle. What of him becoming an Espada? That's an EXTREMELY huge accomplishment, and you kind of just say "it happened". Arrancar battle it out, bleed, die, sweat and cry just to become powerful Numeros, let alone an Espada.

Give it more heart.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I've added more detail to it, however I'd like to know about the former 4th Espada before I go into detail about how I assumed the position. Is there a place on the site that lists the former Espada? Or do I have to kind of make that up?

Also, what do you think of the added detail in the Arrancar and Adujchas threads? Too little?

Last edited by Alric Wilmot on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm

The history is a bit better

There's no documented history of the former 4th, so that make up is for yourself to decide. But, the name of the still living man that killed him and all other Espada excluding the Primera is indeed, Marcus. Razz

As a note though, Sophia is an Adjuchas level Arrancar. I also recommend you correlate your history with her personally so that things aren't on the touchy side or stories are gapped in any sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Will do! I just sent her a PM. Although I thought that 3rd Espada and up were Vasto Lorde? Did Sophia not want to be a Vasto Lorde for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:08 pm

She op'd out of being a Vasto Lorde. So, she's just an abnormally powerful Adjuchas level arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Aww, I was really looking forward to being the most powerful Adujchas class Hollow.
Anyways, I've added the detail on how I became an Espada, and barring that Sophia disapproves of the whole rivalry thing, I think I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:32 am

*points*

The date of you becoming an Espada is two years before the Espada were essentially wiped out. Might want to edit that.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Alright, I've bumped that up by 10 years so I should be safe from your killing me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Approved. Level 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cuarta Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuarta Espada   Cuarta Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuarta Espada
Page 1 of 1