Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap0%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap9%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap4%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap9%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap13%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap30%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_lcap17%Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Obra Maestra de la Cuarta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 116912

Obra Maestra de la Cuarta Empty
PostSubject: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Alric Wilmot sat hunched over on his desk. He had been writing none stop for a few days now. His eyes had circles about them and were quite obviously bloodshot. He had forgone all social interaction and food, but that was fine. They were simply trivialities, meant to clutter a boring man's life. Although, They were far from useless. With only one character, there can be no true conflict. Even if a Play had a single man, that man would have to be twice the man he really was to be both antagonist and hero. In so doing he would become two. Although sometimes conflict arises in the form of the natural. Man versus the world. That had been a successful arch-type once. Alric paused for a bit, re-reading his last paragraph. It seemed that was true here too. The Hollow King, dieing not from a grievous wound he obtained in battle, but from a sickness. The mightiest of beings, brought down by the tiniest. Alric sighed, It might have been ironic, but it was far from amusing.

The pile of papers before him were neatly organized and labeled. Starting from his left, the labels read, "Prologue", then "ACT I", "ACT II", and "Finale." He checked the final dialogue in the last stack, before leaning back and getting up from his chair. It had been a long time coming, but it was finally done. He had been working on it since he had been told of the King's illness. It was to be a gift showcasing his gratefulness to his majesty. As Alric stood up from his chair, he admired his room, which he had painted himself. It was a rather bright shade of orange, with a purple ceiling. It was odd, but Alric had felt that he needed a little color in this white world of his. His favorite color was orange, and he didn’t mind if people knew it. He turned back to his masterpiece, and wondered what to name it.

It was a Play, which took place in an alternate world very much like this one. The story began with the hero, an Orange haired human named Ichigo Kurosaki. He was going to give him purple hair at first, but decided that wasn’t striking enough. The story was about the human, Ichigo, becoming a Soul Reaper, and eventually breaking into soul society. The story ended when an evil Soul Reaper (more evil than the rest of them that is) became the King of Hueco Mundo. Alric had plans on a sequel, but for now, he was going to work with what he had. He thought his King would love it. A tale about a Soul Reaper becoming a King of Hollows, that was the very definition of originality! Although, to be honest, Alric had actually gotten the idea from a joke one of the Numeros had made. Nonetheless, Alric felt that it had the potential to be a riveting drama. In a fit of inspiration, Alric knew what to call his gift, his Play, his masterpiece. He took the pen he had been using and on a separate piece of paper, wrote out the name.

A tale about a lone human,

Who Befriended a Quincy,

Befriended a Soul Reaper,

Defeated a Captain,

And defied the Soul Society,

Alric Wilmot Presents to his Majesty,

The Substitute Soul Reaper

Alric wasn’t sure if that was the best name, but it had seemed right a moment before, so he wasn’t going to change it unless someone commented on it. He picked up the papers and stacked them in order, preparing to leave. He needed more than one copy to perform this Play. He needed actors too now that he thought about it. He briefly thought of asking the other Espada to preform, before banishing that ridiculous thought from his head. They were all only interested in strength, they didn't care about appeasing their King. Or if they did, they had no appreciation for the arts.

He opened the door and left his room for the first time in days, heading to the Octava's laboratory. He knew that the man had quite a lot of equipment, and it was not unreasonable to think he might have a copier. After all, the man worked in R&D right? So to present information for review he'd need a way to mass produce findings. Alric, content with that line of thought, walked down the corridors of Los Noches with his masterpiece in his arms. His Majesty would be so pleased! He could hardly keep his face from showing his excitement. Actors could wait. For now, he needed to concentrate on one thing on a time. And at this moment, it was getting to Hagatsume's lab and making sure there were enough copies. He didn't want to be delayed by having only one script.

Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

Attack : 20
Defense : 30
Intelligence : 20
Exp : 97721

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:15 am

With the sound of humming computers, Hagutsume Blightos was easily enjoying some coffee after waking up. But his mind was not at ease, for the King was ill, the Primera Espada returned to Las Noches and, most importantly, two of his more advanced mod-hollows where destroyed the other day. Weeks of progress, months of research, all for naught by a single slip up from the subjects. He was already planning on sending the researchers who failed to do their job properly to the human world to find any clues about how, where and by who the two hollow where destroyed. He needed those two hollow for his research on human behaviour, culture and diet. But that where worries for another time, as a screen gave a warning of an Espada-class reiatsu to be heading in the direction of the Octova’s quarters.

Hagutsume placed his elegant cup back on the dish and took the sweet biscuit from it while he made his way to his computer. There, he turned the warning screen off and activated several camera’s that he managed to install in many of Las Noches’ corridors, in the hope of finding what Espada is coming to his laboratory. Switching through some screens, he saw that it was Alric Wilmot, the Cuarta Espada. “Strange to see him out of his quarter.” Hagutsume muttered while slowly rising from his seat and headed to a cupboard, taking another cup, dish and spoon from it and placing it on the table where he was sitting a few moments ago. He returned to his computer to see where the Cuarta was so he could turns some reiatsu-sensitive traps off that normally ward his domain against unwanted visitors. While he was busy turning off traps, he noticed that Alric was carrying something resembling a stacked pile of papers. Normally, arrancar aren’t bothered with paperwork, so this was something that piqued the Octova’s interest, being a person of science instead of brawl like many of his kinsmen. “Colour me surprised if that’s not a stack of orders from our sicken-- sickly King to restrict my research or shut down my laboratory…” He devoured the small biscuit in a single bite, a bit delighted by the incoming distraction while being disgruntled that it was most likely a waste of time..

He opened the doors and rerouted corridors so that they would form a straight corridor that leads Alric directly to the Octova’s lounge, making sure that the Cuerta Espada didn’t wander off in Hagutsume’s more private quarters and bump into some sensitive equipment. He remembered the last time someone came in the Peligrosos, a part of the laboratory that was designed to develop and store some of the more dangerous and unstable of devices. It didn’t end well, many devices where destroyed because the fool couldn’t keep it’s hands to itself. No casualties but many days of work through the drain. While remembering the slight disaster in the R&D unit, Hagutsume donned his mask and started to boil some more water. It was his mindset to always offer coffee or tea to guests, even if they are lower in either standing or power to him. He let the water boil while he returned to his seat, waiting for the Cuerta to find his way to the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Alric was surprised to find the halls empty. He was also surprised to see the courtyard empty as well. The only explanation he could think of was that everyone was still sleeping. It was hard to tell time in Los Noches, and Alric did not have a watch. As he came closer and closer to the Octava’s domain, he became weary. It was well known amongst the Espada that what the man lacked in strength, he made up for in ingenuity. And he used that ingenuity in traps, and gadgets. Each one designed to either kill or hamper progress towards his laboratory. However, considering that Alric had yet to encounter a single trap, It was very likely that they had been deactivated. Alric did not slow his pace, but he did begin to wonder about that. How did Hagatsume always know when company was coming? Cameras, maybe? Or maybe some sort of radar? It was something to think about, at least.

He came upon Hagatsume’s palace quickly, and entered into the twisted maze that was the Octava’s domain. He walked slower here, watching all the while for something exciting and unexpected. However, it seemed as though his previous ponderings had proven correct as not a single trap was sprung. Hagatsume was awake, unlike the vast majority, and he was expecting company. He quickened his pace when he became sure that there would be no excitement.

He was a little disappointed, but a quick glance at the papers in his arms excited him again.
The light up ahead signaled the end of the corridor, and the opening of a room. Hopefully, that would be the laboratory. He quickened his pace and stepped into the light. Alric blinked, it was not the laboratory, although there were several important pieces of equipment lying around. He saw a table, ornate in its design, near the far end of the room. At it sat the Octava Espada, Hagatsume, enjoying a cup of tea. He did not look surprised at Alric’s intrusion. Alric, however, had been expecting that. Alric walked over to the table with a broad smile on his face, and sat down at the same table. Hagatsume had set up a second cup, and Alric knew that was no coincedience. He set down his script and spread out his hand, intending for the masked Espada to shake it.

“Good Morning Hagatsume, I see you’re already up. It seems you’ve been expecting me.”
Alric smirked, The man was so amusing! He liked that. “I’m sure you’re curious as to my presence, after all, no matter how intelligent you are, you aren’t psychic,” Alric stopped smirking, “Er, are you?” Alric shook that thought from his head, his intrest in drama was getting the best of him. “Wait, never mind. What I wanted to ask you was if you had a printer I could use…”
Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am

When the Cuarta Espada entered the lounge, Hagutsume places his cup down and used a remote control to reactivate the maze and traps. The Cuarta Espada, Alric Wilmot, was perhaps one of the few arrancar that Hagutsume didn’t dislike, though one never knows who he likes or dislikes. He calmly awaited Alric to arrive at the table, the screens of his computers all showing various angles on the two Espada while still having a silent ‘warning’ pop-up. As the higher ranked Espada took a seat and offered Hagutsume his hand, the Octova rose from his chair, raising above the Cuarta, and shook the hand firmly once. “Of course I’m awake, Cuarta-dono, several things have happened last night and I care not to let them collect dust. And besides, a good host always prepares for a visitor, announced or otherwise.” His dark voice seemed to echoed through the hall, while other sound didn’t. He let go of the Cuarta’s hand and took his seat again, listening to the Cuarta’s rambling. It amused him, thinking that camera’s and triggered alarms could make him appear psychic. He chuckled darkly. Hagutsume turned his attention to the stack of papers as Alric asked for a copy machine. “That question allows me to deduce that those papers are not restrictions or rules placed upon me and my laboratory by our gracious King.” Hagutsume sighed in relief. “Business then” The Octova Espada rose again and beaconed the other Espada to follow him.

He walked to what appeared to be a blind wall, but as soon as Hagutsume approached it, a door opened up and revealed a larger room. This room was filled with huge computer mainframes, large industrial devices, partly build pieces of machines and many tools, with a handful of arrancar working there. As the two Espada’s passed the door, it shut close automatically. “Pay no mind to these arrancar, they have a busy schedule and I will not allow any interruptions of it.” Hagutsume walked up to a flight of broad stairs and walked over what seemed to be an office, various smaller computers processing many data, with reason and origin unknown to anyone safe Hagutsume himself. “I do wonder, what is that stack of papers you want to have copied, Cuarta-dono? I cannot think of anything what is created outside my laboratory that anyone would want to spread.” As Huagutsume spoke, he entered a twenty digit code on a four-button keyboard that was atop a small pole in the middle of an empty space. Perhaps half a minute, the floor opened behind the pole and a copier was lifted to the room. “Feel free to use it as you wish, Cuarta-dono, Places the entire stack on the right side and insert the amount of copies you want to have. Should you require my assistance for anything, just follow the same way back. By the way, could I interest you in some tea or coffee?” Those last words were spoken while Hagutsume took a seat behind one computer with two screens, linking his computer in the lounge with the data processors from the laboratory as he turned the warning pop-up off.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Alric was elated that Hagatsume was being so cooperative. He hadn’t thought things would go that smoothly. But then again, The Octava had always been friendly. He was slightly interested in whatever kept Hagatsume up late last night. However, He knew it wasn’t his business. That, and since the drama was over, Alric held no real interest, just a fleeting curiosity. He heard Hagatsume mention papers sent by the Hollow King for the closing of the R&D. “Oh goodness no, Hagatsume you accomplish a great deal here! I mean, save for that fiasco with hollowfied Shinigami. Actually, I don’t even think you were even the head of the department then. So no, I hold no papers signaling the death of the Research and Development. Our majesty is not so foolish.” Hagatsume seemed pleased by the answer, and motioned for Alric to follow him as he obliged Alric’s request for a copier. Alric greatly respected the Octava, he was a man who knew the importance of appearances and the arts. Yet at the same time, he was a mathematical genius. Finding someone who was both was near impossible. For that, Alric respected the man. In fact, Two characters from his play owed Hagatsume their inspiration. It was the Ovtava’s personality that lead him to create Iba, a lieutenant, and Mayuri, a sadistic genius. He also influenced the creation of the main villain, but Alric had changed the villain significantly since he first came up with the idea.

He got to copying as soon as Hagatsume was done explaining how the copier worked. His attention was diverted before he started however, when the Octava offered him a beverage. “Hm? Oh, uh, No thank you. I only drink water. Never really cared for anything else.” He turned back to see which copy the copier was on. It read ‘4 of 60’ It seemed that this was going to take a while. Alric followed after Hagatsume, bored. He despised boredom, so he decided to alleviate that. “Hagatsume, I’m sure you’re curious as to what I’m copying, well I’ll gladly tell you.” Alric positioned himself in the doorway. “ I’ve spent the last few days in my quarters writing a little gift to our majesty.” Alric pointed to the active copier behind him. “That is a grand masterpiece; a Play concerning an alternate world, which I personally think is a work of genius!” Alric smiled wide, “I’ve yet to find actors, and I think you’d be an excellent addition. I even created a few characters with you as the inspiration. Even if you don’t want to perform, though I would truly appreciate it if you did, I was wondering if you could help me in another way. You see, I was thinking that you could help with the special effects and creation of the stage.”

Alric’s expression turned grim, “Our majesty is quite sick. He does not leave his chambers; he only meets with the Cero and Primera, and even then, only rarely. He is not getting any better. That much even I can deduce. I don’t know how much time our King has, but if I want to see his majesty’s expression as he watches my masterpiece, I need to work quickly. It would mean much to me if you helped this play along.” Alric faced the Octava, “Well? How about it?”

Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Water? The man has been locked up in his room for days and he only wants water? Didn’t matter to Hagutsume though. Serving water would be easier then serving tea or coffee. He kept himself busy with the computer while Alric was starting the copier. Once the processors and the computer were connected, Hagutsume walked back to his lounge to prepare some drinks for his guest and himself, but as soon as he passed the door and didn’t hear it close behind him, he turned around, seeing the Cuarta standing in the doorway. Casually listening to Alric, Hagutsume’s eyes narrowed a bit after hearing what he allowed to be copied in his laboratory. A play, writen by an Espada-class arrancar. Truly, this was something Hagutsume didn’t see happening in a long time. “A play for our sickly lord?” Hagutsume’s voice, still dark and echoing, had the undertone of surprise as he fully faced Alric. His eyes showed even a hint of surprise when Alric asked Hagutsume for help, even asking if he would take a roll in the play. But the surprise was soon hidden again behind a cold look. “Hmmm… Despite having characters based on my personality, I will not just say ‘yes’ to your offer, Alric, as much as I applaud your creative outlet and reasons for the play. You must know that, as the head scientist, my timetable is filled from dawn ‘till dusk, in a manner of speech. I cannot let important science gather dust while I practise for a play.” Hagutsume looked to a screen of the computer in the lounge, displaying his schedule and chuckled darkly once. “Of course, the ‘special effects’ are another matter. I can easily find some time to tinker… less-to-non lethal devices that could support your play with special effects. As for the stage, I’m sure I have some unused bits of machinery that can support the play further.”

Hagutsume faced Alric again, looking him straight in the eyes. [colot=darkred]“However… I want to know why you want this play, more then just to appease our King, and why I should go this far out of my way to help you. It’s not a habit of mine to use time spend in my laboratory to the cultural aspects of life, so I think you should at least try to convince me to offer you any support.”[/color] He saw Alric’s face turn grim as he explained his reasons. The expression on the face of the Hollow King, as sickly as it may look these days. “A play for the dying King, just to see his sickly face with emotions once? It’s true what you say, he is not going to get better before death takes him. And indeed, time would be of the essence. Very well, I will play a part in your play, but only behind the stage. I’m not wearing this mask for the intimidating looks, after all.” Hagutsume was speaking the truth. He didn’t like to show his face, or even show himself at all in public. The Espada meetings or ’field trips’ are the only things that could get him out of his laboratory. Though he wouldn’t like to play a role, he nearly felt compelled to aid another man’s cultural work amongst savages and brutes, commonly known as arrancar and hollow.

With a slight twitch of his head, Hagutsume snapped out of his thoughts. “Excuse me, I’m being a poor host now, not serving you a drink. I’ll let one of my men bring the scripts once they are done being printed, so please, take a seat and make yourself comfortable. I’ll bring you a glass of water shortly.” Hagutsume motioned Alric towards the ornate furniture they where earlier as he made his way to a small kitchen block in a corner, pouring a slim, plain glass with fresh water, wherever it might come from, and placed it on the table before taking his seat again. “Could you, while we wait, tell me a bit about your play, Alric?” Honest curiosity had the undertone in his voice now, a tone not often heard by others.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Alric took the water from Hagatsume’s servant. Most people thought water was tasteless, they couldn’t be more wrong. Water was the life force of all things. Without water, nothing could live. And in each place the taste of the vital liquid changed, just as life was so very dirrent in the different places of the world from whence it came. It was not so rare in Hueco Mundo as it might first appear. There were many underground rivers and lakes. Besides the menos forest, there were a dozen different landscapes under the white desert sands. Alric took a sip from the cup and determined that this water was superb, with less than 2% contamination. It was very good, and Alric nodded to Hagatsume as a sign of his approval.

Alric was elated that Hagatsume was taking an interest. He sat back and relaxed, attempting to do as the man requested and share with him the plot of the play. Alric, concentrated and attempted to recall all the information he had put to paper over the past few days. They came to him, one at a time, and were rather jumbled. Alric’s memory was always terrible. However, he was a good paraphraser. Alric sat up from his chair and motioned to Hagatsume that he would be right back. He walked down the hall and took one of the scripts that the copier had spewed forth. He checked it, to make sure that there were no ink blots, and all papers were accounted for, before returning to his seat.

“Now Hagatsume, this tale is rather long, and I don’t want to lose my place. So try to keep all questions to yourself until I’m done. I know it seems easy, but you might feel a little uncomfortable with some of the content,” Alric looked over at the Octava, trying to gauge his response. It was a useless endeavor, however. His emotions were impossible to read through his mask, and he was an expert at controlling his body language. However, Alric thought he saw a faint curiosity in his eyes. Although, Alric had always thought it was ridiculous to ‘read a person’s soul’ through their eyes, so he remained dubious.

Alric continued, unhindered by his ignorance of Hagatsume’s emotions. He would like to think it was because he had confidence in his play being unoffensive, although it was mostly because Alric was selfish and did not particularly care if the play was offensive to Arrancar or not.

“It starts out with a young human, 100 or so by our count, 15 by human’s year count. He is a teenager gifted with the ability to see spirits. His life is drastically changed by the sudden appearance of a Soul Reaper named Rukia Kuchiki, who arrives in search of a Hollow, typical of Soul Reapers. When Rukia is severely wounded defending Ichigo from the Hollow, she attempts to transfer half of her Reiatsu energy to Ichigo so that he can defeat the Hollow. However, Ichigo takes almost all of her energy, transforming into a Soul Reaper and allowing him to defeat the Hollow with ease. With her powers diminished, Rukia is left stranded in the human world until she can recover her strength. In the meantime, Ichigo must take over Rukia's role as a Soul Reaper, battling Hollows and guiding souls to the Soul Society .

As time passes and Rukia has yet to return to the Soul Society, her Soul Reaper superiors learn about her whereabouts and actions and sentence her to death for performing the illegal act of transferring her powers. Although he is unable to stop Rukia's departure to the Soul Society, Ichigo resolves to rescue her with the aid of several of his spiritually aware classmates, Orihime Inoue, Chad, and Uryū Ishida who is a Quincy, and the ex-Soul Reapers Yoruichi Shihōin and Kisuke Urahara. Once at the Soul Society, Ichigo and company battle against the elites of the Soul Reaper military and strive to reach Rukia before her execution.

It is revealed that Rukia's execution and Ichigo's rescue attempt both had been manipulated by a high-ranking Soul Reaper, Sōsuke Aizen, who was previously believed to have been murdered, as part of a far-reaching plot to take control of the Soul Society. Aizen betrays his fellow Soul Reapers and allies himself with the strongest of the Hollows, the Espadas.”

Alric stopped and readjusted himself, “Of course there are a dozen or so little details that I have left out, the Play is actually supposed to take place over the course of three days. A bit excessive, but we don’t really have much to do here anyway,” Alric sighed, “I have a plan for a sequel, but I think I’d best deal with what I’ve got on my plate first, hmm?” Alric gave a smile and took another sip from his delicious water.
Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:51 pm

As Hagutsume's servant gave Alric his water and the Cuarta gave an approving nod, Hagutsume nodded a small 'thanks' back. He sat silently as Alric got up and made his way to the printer and as soon as Alric was out of sight, Hagutsume moved with great speed and finesse to his main computer, quickly checking the connections between the data core and this unit. All was properly connected and the Octava returned to his seat. He had the exact same position once the Cuarta returned from the office. Alric told him that the play was a long one and that any questions should wait. But his eyes showed some curiosity once Alric told him that some of it's content might make him uncomfortable. Things that make Hagutsume uncomfortable, that are rare things. The Octava is the kind of person that doesn't shudder or hesitate to work with half-rotten bodies and decomposing materials. How could a play ever unsettle me, he wondered, noticing that Alric was trying to find a form of expression on Hagutsume in vain, one of the reasons he wears the mask even when speaking one-on-one.

As Alric started to explain the play's plot in a nutshell, Hagutsume closed his eyes and listened, sometimes giving a small nod to let Alric know he's still listening. Interesting. Humans, Quincy, Soul Reapers, all the other races have an appearance. A play which tries to show the world on the other side of the coin. Very interesting indeed. Hagutsume's thoughts where trying to image how it all would look on stage while listening in complete silence and without motion. Once Alric was done explaining the play, Hagutsume's eyes opened and he leaned forward, placing his elbows on his armoured knees while looking to Alric's glass and his own cup of now cold coffee. ”A very interesting play, Alric.” His eyes turned to the Cuarta. ”Excessive, detailed, complex. I'm surprised that you could even pull a play like that off in three days instead of, let's say, five or six. However, I would like to correct you on one thing.” Hagutsume was now looking the Cuarta straight into the eyes as the colour of his own eyes shifted slightly from yellow to red. ”Every arrancar in this building, excluding visitors like yourself, has a tight schedule.” He closed his eyes and leaned back into his chair. ”Of course, that is... a bit beside the point of this conversation. I'm interested, Alric, so count on my support for the more technical aspects of your play.” He slowly grabbed his cup, moving it to the place where his mouth would be under the mask and, strangely, takes a small sip from his coffee. Cold coffee... bah. Hagutsume glared at the cold content of his cup before placing it back on the dish.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 pm

As Alric heard Hagatsume's concern over whether or not three days would be an acceptable time frame for the play, he chuckled a bit to himself. "Ah my dear Octava, that may be so. If the segments were a measly one hour long. However the segments for my masterpiece are three and a half hours long." Although, Hagatsume was right to point that out, Alric had had to cut out and shorten many of battles of the original script. He had one fight with an ordinary hollow for each character, he had originally planned much more than that, but the stage would have been cluttered.

Alric allowed the Octava to continue talking, and he brought up a problem that Alric was actually unaware of. Most of Los Noches was very much militaristic, and so the majority of Los Noches did not have much to do in periods of peace, like they were in right now. However, Alric had forgotten that the R&D never stopped working. They were active during peace just as often as war. Alric could only hope that the Hollow King was so touched by his gift, that he make it a mandatory viewing.

Alric was brought back into the conversation when he heard Hagatsume. ”Of course, that is... a bit beside the point of this conversation. I'm interested, Alric, so count on my support for the more technical aspects of your play.”

"Ah! thank you so very much, it means quite a lot to me!" Alric shuffled through the pile that was the script he had gotten from the copier, "Here you are, this is a list of scenes, effects, costumes and props that are needed." He handed Hagatsume the list which was about ten pages all in a cramped writing style.

"Now, it seems I just need to find actors! Let's see, I need about... 34 main characters, and 40 extras. That's 74 altogether. Where am I going to find all those people, and before our Beloved King... leaves center stage?" Alric thought hard about that, it was a pivotal question. He knew he could order many of the numeros to participate, but he did not feel that the numeros were an inherently talented group. He might be able to fill the extras with them, that wouldn't be too hard. But who would play the main characters? He racked his brain for a solution... and then, he had an idea. Alric had an awful, yet brilliant, yet insane, idea.

"Hagatsume, you've heard about a 'Captive Audience' before right?" Alric grinned wickedly, and purposely stood directly under a light that gave him high contrasting shadows, "Well, how do you feel about a 'Captive Cast'?"
Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Hagutsume's act didn't change as Alric expressed his joy, though he rose an eyebrow, not visibile though, when the joyful man started to shuffle through his scripts. And, as Hagutsume more or less expected, Alric handed him one of the copies... Though the Octova had no idea why he'd shuffle through the entire pile of identical copies... It was then that he noticed Alric's not too readable writing style that formed a different list, rather then a script. Deciphering it would be a job alone if he wasn't used to crappier writing styles. Hearing it was a list of needed items and what-not, he quickly gave then content a quick glance. Ten pages of cramped writing forming a long list of effects, props, stages, scenes and... costumes? ”This is all good to have, but do mind, this location supports facilities that variate from laboratories to workshops. Costumes or tailoring are not our assignments, Alric.” Hagutsume's tone was a bit offended, like the mere thought of tailoring was below his own and his department's duties. ”I suggest you ask whoever made your clothes for you to do the dress-making for you. All I can and will do with costumes will be making them fit for the special effects.” His tone went from neutral to a more warning tone, a tone that clearly did not accept negotiations on the matter.

As Alric continued his story with the actors, Hagutsume waited until the good man realised that most arrancar are short tempered, impatient and arrogant. Only a few would volenteer to join this idea and the few that did would most likely be fighting for the main role. Hagutsume was still feeling a bit offended from before, this mood turned when a very suggestive question was asked. From offended to interested, the smile on Alric's face interested Hagutsume. He answered the question about the 'captive audience' with a single, small nod. His eyes widened with a mix of surprise and enjoyment at the mentioning of a 'captive cast'. ”Alric, my good man, you speak words that could make me smile if I hadn't been wearing a mask.” Hagutsume pointed to his computer and his pointing finger pulsed once with energy. Every screen of the computer flashed blue for a split second before displaying tens of different angles of the lounge. Hagutsume lowered his hand and leaned forward, resting his head on folded hands, his eyes glowing under the shadow of his cowl. ”I'm all ears. Do share your plan, Alric.”
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Alric heard Hagutsume complain about the costumes, and state he would only see to their durability. Alric was a bit disappointed at that fact, but Hagutsume was entitled to his conditions. After all, He was only a volunteer, working out of kindness. Alric smirked at that, No it wasn't kindness( well maybe a little bit of it was that) but it was because he was interested. All the Espada were easy to persuade if you promised substantial entertainment. Alric of course, was no exception.

Alric supposed he could find the numeros he had gotten to sew his clothes. He, of course, had drawn up the designs. He had done the same for all the costumes, and if he had the patience, could probably sew them himself. However, he was already known as flamboyant, he did not want to give people the wrong impression by admitting he could sew. So, he supposed he would track her down again and force her to deal with it.

Hagutsume lowered his hand and leaned forward, resting his head on folded hands, his eyes glowing under the shadow of his cowl. ”I'm all ears. Do share your plan, Alric.”

Alric gave off another wicked grin, excited at the idea that he had concocted. "Why I mean just what I say my dear Octava. I believe we both realize that our fellow Arrancar are rather brutish and ill-suited to the stage. And, if for some reason, our glorious king follows in that path, we will need a... secondary attraction. How much more exciting and believable will my play be if we had real humans, and real Soul Reapers?" He chuckled a bit to himself. "The Soul Reapers have in their possession a Reiryoku-restraining collar. If I know you, you'll be able to make a Reiryoku-restraining collar that's even better." Alric began pacing, the drudgery of finding a costume maker the farthest thing from his mind. "All I have to do is go to to earth cause a ruckus, 'acquire' a few actors from any Soul Reapers they send (plus a human or two), and seal their Reiryoku! If any of them want to survive the experience, they'll have to preform perfectly!"

Alric's arms had been moving in frantic motions, and by the end of his little rant he had done a little twirl. He had never been so excited! He had thought his play was perfect, but now confronted with the idea of using real Soul Reapers and humans? He was nearly frothing at the mouth. (He probably would have if he did not need to save face in front of the Octava) The only thing he could think of to make this any better was if he could find a Quincy, however, Alric was fairly sure that they were rare enough that it would be a miracle to even see one, let alone capture it.

He turned back to Hagatsume, Hoping that a Reiryoku-restraining Collar was not out of the man's capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Alric's second grin created a mix of eagerness and curiosity within the masked Espada as he carefully listened to every word. It's good that the Cuarta pointed the simple though annoying matter of the violence loving attitudes of many arrancar. But Alric beat Hagutsume in giving a solution for it. Soul Reaper and human prisoners from the other worlds, being part of a play for their very lives. Brilliant! A dark chuckle escaped Hagutsume's mask upon hearing the plan, but his mood quickly changed. A Reiryuko-restrainer. Hagutsume's 'bane'. Alric needed that one thing on which Hagutsume's research was at an impasse. For months, he and his top men have been trying to make a version that works without any unwanted side effects. ”A good plan, it will surely cause much more arrancar to view the play, but on the matter of the Reiryuko-restraining device...” His voice was filled with heavy spite, for Hagutsume is a man that dislikes being unable to do something he has his mind set on. ”Me and some of my best have been trying to develop a similar device for some months now, but we appear to be unable to produce one without... 'unwanted' side effects. The Soul Reapers have ages of headstart on this subject, I suspect that my own project will be slow unless I manage to accuire one of theirs.” Hate and shame where easily heard as he admitted his own inability. Hagutsume leaned back in his chair as his eyes took a strange, vauge yellow tint, an eye colour that went hand in hand with a seriously brainstorming Hagutsume. Sometimes he would raise a finger or two, like he's counting something in complete silence. As the Octova was lost in though, various plans, schematics and lists poped up on the computer's screens.

A short time later, Hagutsume rose from his seat and quietly but quickly walked to his computer, still with a vauge look in his eyes. He placed both hands on either side of a keyboard and looked at the screen with a schematic and report. ”Project RSD-031 was the most succesful. A few unwanted effects occurred on the arrancar testing subject, partial numbness of limbs, heavy vomiting after consuming a meal, blurry sight and partial deafness. The latter three also present on unaltered testing hollows. If my theory is correct, Soul Reapers will only suffer from partial numbness of the limbs. I cannot garuantee succes on humans though. Maybe it doesn't do anything, maybe it will tear them appart, fiber for fiber.” Hagutsume's voice echoed through the lounge, dark and emotionless. He pressed a few buttons on the keyboard and turned around to face Alric. ”At least it will be an excelent opportunity to field test this invention.” He handed Alric a flat, handheld screen with the report on display, mainly excisting out of tables and graphs without any clear explanation. ”It's the best I can deliver within a timespan of a few months. Your call, Alric.” His eyes where normal and his voice filled with neutrality rather then a lack of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Alric was pulled out of his reverie at the revelation Hagutsume gave him. So, the Soul Reapers were still ahead of the Arrancar. As disappointed as Alric was, he could understand the reasons. The Arrancar were a relatively new force in the world and were fraught with paranoia, and a 'Might Makes Right' mentality. Still, Alric had been optimistic. The Arrancar were growing fast, and the existence of Hagutsume and himself, two Espada who were not completely obsessed with power, proved that they were moving away from the simple-mindedness of the past.

He supposed all of this was a race against time, the Hollow King was getting worse, the Soul Reaper's more powerful and more aware of the Arrancar's vulnerability. As for the humans, they had always been oblivious and Alric had no doubt that they would remain so in the future. He could still fondly remember his time as a human. A rarity amongst any 'ghost', yet he still remembered. And he could honestly say that he much preferred his hollow self to his human self. Something a Soul Reaper would probably have difficulty understanding. Alric, did not have much time, he was not going to squander it on chances.

"Hagutsume, If you can create 34 of these devices before next week, then we're in business. Any later than that, and I fear that the Hollow King will pass away before he even becomes aware of my masterpiece. As for side effects, I... suppose certain sacrifices are necessary. However, if you could help it, let's try to keep them as far away from a torture device as possible hmm? After all, I may not be a Shinigami sympathizer, but suffering is just simply unnecessary don't you think?" Alric wasn't a bleeding heart by any means of the imagination, but among the Arrancar he was known for being too merciful. Which only made his position as Cuarta Espada all the more impressive.

Alric heard the copier beep in the other room, indicating it was done. Alric rose from his seat, gesturing Hagutsume to wait. He headed over to the room and picked up the papers, now much heaver and awkward to carry. However, he managed to carry them back to the other room and plop them down beside him. Alric was getting focused now, he was going to succeed. Even if Hagutsume couldn't create them on time, he'd find a way. He would find a way.

Back to top Go down
Hagutsume

Hagutsume

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 am

With a small nod, Hagutsume accepted the terms of Alric's request silently. ”I will see what improvements I can add to the device in a few days time. It will not be much, but I will try to live up to your expectations of my department as good as possible, Lord Cuarta. As for the production, give me five days and all will be ready.” With those words send echoing in the hall, Hagutsume heard the copier give the signal that it's ready. As Alric gestured Hagutsume to wait, the Octova ordered a servant clean the table with a gesture and a nod. ”You've heard the conversation, gather the men previously working on this project. Let them refresh their memories with the schemetics.” The servant bowed and made his way through another hidden door. The moment Alric returned with a big stack of papers, Hagutsume looked at him, most likely having an expression hidden under his mask. ”You will excuse me now, much work awaits me. I still have to find out what happened in the human world as well as starting to work on your request.” Hagutsume bowed down humbly as he motioned to the exit, which opened automaticly when the Octava pointed at it. Clearly, Hagutsume was done talking and had, as he said, work to do. Those Reiryuko restraining devices are the greatest challenge in Hagutsume's life and he should improve his best design now that he made time for them. ”While I'm at it, I might add something for myself into those devices. Decent Soul Reaper samples are hard to come by. I would be a fool if I let this opportunity pass by.” When he said all he should to Alric, he took his leave to the more dangerous, shady parts of his domain. It was time to get more busy then he has been the past years.

[[Hagutsume out, for now.]]
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 am

Alric left the Octava's domain in high spirits. Everything was coming together nicely. In one trip he had taken care of quite a few little problems. He had all the scripts he could carry, a willing partner, and soon he'd have real Soul Reapers. Could life be any more exciting? He certainly didn't think so. The halls allowed him to pass through once more and soon Alric was back in the Las Noches courtyard. Their were quite a few numeros and even a few fraccion lazing about now. It seemed that his talk with the Octava had taken most of the morning.

Alric wanted to search for actors that very moment, however the stack he carried needed to be put safely into his room. It was small compared to other Espada quarters, but Alric didn't really care for open space. It made him look smaller. He quickly used Sonido to quicken the trip. After he arrived at his room, and safely locked the papers in his drawer, he sat on his bed. Alric needed to think, Soul Reapers and humans were fine and dandy, but if he could he'd like one of the Espada to preform as one of the main characters. Aizen called for a great deal of skill to pull off. He wasn't going to leave him for a prisoner to play.

So the question was, who wouldn't be completely appalled by the query? Marcus was definitely a no. He cared nothing for the arts, and on top of that hated the King. So he was out. As Alric went down the list he came up with problems for each one. Most noticeably the problem seemed to be attitude. The Espada had too much of it. It was then that he had an idea, he had dueled the Primera recently, and despite being an Arrancar was quite even tempered. Maybe he wouldn't be so against the idea?

Alric decided it was his best shot, so he headed off in the direction of the Primera's domain. He was intent on finding and acquiring the Primera for his masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Attack : 50
Defense : 70
Exp : 88470

PostSubject: Primera's Lair   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 pm

The primera had returned, yet even been his fraccion Isaac didn't feel like disturbing or bothering Escher while he was resting in order to talk about the problems occurring in Las Noches and which had just grow even more serious during his absence. His master had a great eye to details so he probably already knew or noticed, even if he didn't warn him about a it, the changes since he stepped a foot back in Las Noches. Isaac would wait until he was requested or feeling that he was needed.

The majority of the primera's palace was an empty place. If one were to compare it to anything, it would be a monks sanctuary. It owned shelves full of old tomes and books, each written on a war or fighting style that most had forgotten or didn't care remembering with a fighting ground in the middle of his palace, fit with seating and a balcony. The grounds were made of sand taken from the human world, something most arrancar couldn't say for themselves.

Isaac's guitar echoed through the long wide corridors, while he was sat in his stone bed like an old altar at the center of his quarters. His was a black round room, small like circular windows on the ceiling from where light came in with several chest of drawers against the walls, half of them totally opened or with its drawers half sank on the sand on the floor, books and mostly magazines from the human world hanging out from them.
The Fraccion, since the return of the Primera, haven't gone to the human world in order to wait and see if his master needed something, but as he had just left apparently going in another mission, he wondered if it was about time he should visit it again.

"M-mister Isaac" called the shaken voice of the small arrancar standing outside his chamber at the door "Speak up Akio what is it" "Alric is heading this way" What could the Cuarta Espada possibly want, but maybe the others just didn't know his master had already left again, anyway it wasn't as Alric was like the others Espada that he really disliked, in fact he didn't have anything against him. "Well he's a guest, make sure someone will guide him his way here" He said standing and walking to the arrancar "...now" "right away, sorry" the arrancar said running while Isaac waited, leaning his backs against the door of his room in the corridor and his guitar resting in the floor, leaning against his leg.

Last edited by Isaac on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 am

Alric glided through the Primera's palace at a quickened pace. He was still fired up, ready to convince the Primera of the vast emotional reward if he accepted. However, despite the much easier to navigate hallways, he couldn't find him. It was becoming rather annoying. Alric did not want to waste another 30 minutes walking.

Abruptly, some tiny arrancar yanked his arm. He turned towards the culprit, intending to wipe the little munchkin from the face of existence. "What do you think your doing?" The little thing turned with a nervous face towards Alric. The fraccion gulped, "Lord Isaac would like to speak with you!" Alric blinked, they were heading somewhere at least. Still, he did not want to see Isaac, he wanted to see Escher. " Hold up, I came here to see Escher, not his Fraccion." The arrancar did not slow it's pace, but did answer the outburst. " Lord Escher isn't here, Lord Isaac will hear what you have to say."

Alric stumbled a bit, Escher wasn't here? How, disappointing. Still, this Isaac character, he might work. Alric hadn't thought about asking a fraccion, but he certainly wasn't against the idea. In fact, it appealed to him. If Isaac was the fraccion he thought he was, he actually would look a lot like the antagonist.

As Alric pondered his change in strategy he became aware of guitar music in the halls. It seemed that they were coming upon Isaac. With a final turn around the corner, Alric stood in front of the Primera's fraccion. Alric dismissed the arrancar, and nodded his head in greetings to the fraccion. "Hello Isaac, it seems the Primera isn't here at the moment. Perhaps you'd like to hear a little proposal then?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:28 pm

"Alric" Isaac said bowing forward him, bending slightly from the waist with an arm bellow the chest, before leaning back against the wall. It wasn't because he had plenty of freedom under the primera that he would so disrespect the espada and their obvious rank above him. Even so he didn't feared their power, as if he really wanted to serve and become as strong as the Primera he really couldn't fear or show fear for those under Escher, but always fearing to cause shame to the Primera if somehow he managed to create problems for him disrespecting the Espada.

"I'm sorry he's not around, but sure i'm hearing if it's suits you. So exactly what kind of proposal?" He was curious and wondered what exactly la Cuarta Espada was thinking about and that had brought him there, it wasn't like someone from the Espada ever appeared or usually went to the primera's palace besides, and even so rarely, Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:20 pm

"Well, Isaac. I am putting on a play for our dying king. It is a gesture of goodwill, and a stroke of artistic talent in this barren landscape we call home. It's something of a masterpiece if I don't say so myself. The play places the Soul Society as the heros, and a traitor who aligns himself with the *chuckle* evil Espada is the main villain. His name is Aizen. and I intend for a talented Actor to portray him. That's why I'm here. I intended to ask Escher if he'd be interested. However, the dear Primera doesn't seem to be in. So.... How would you like the part?" Alric beamed as he spoke, obviously oblivious to the absurdity of an Espada producing a play.

"Of course, I'll gladly answer any questions you have. But I do wish to keep a few things under wraps as long as I can. I have a lot of surprises in store for our Lord. And some people cannot keep there mouths shut... Oh! I'm not implying anything! It's just... you never know who's going to over-hear hmm?" Alric amended.

Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Attentive Isaac heard the Espada. A play for the king wasn't a so a bad idea, he just wasn't able to picture something like that truly happening, even so Alric seemed really determined about doing it.

"No problem mister Alric, i understand your worry. Anyway I can say that the Primera would accept to do anything for the King, just don't think that, for him, to act in a play would really count. Thanks, but i don't think i'm able to help you with that, but why you're not playing it yourself or you're doing another character ?" Isaac wondered how the Espada would arrange and organize everything, but if someone was crazy enough to plan all that it was either him or the Octava.

"The Shinigami, the Soul Society as heroes you say? Some may feel their selves seriously offended with that" ~Including myself~ he thought while talking to the espada "unless it was like the comical part of it you know." Despite having almost a great feeling for humans and their way of life, most of time always fighting each other no matter who it was to obtain or to prove something for themselves, Isaac truly despised the Shinigami and the Soul Society.

Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 am

"Myself?" Alric thought. He hadn't considered it. Play the part himself? It was doable he supposed. He was after all going to be the world's greatest actor. So why wouldn't he? It was a phenomenal idea. Isaac was clearly an intelligent man. Which would explain how the Primera agreed to take on a fraccion.

If he was to play Aizen, then the captive's would most definitely put on a great performance. Especially at the betrayal scene! They would, without a doubt, actually try to kill him. Alric was nearly humming with excitement.

"The Shinigami, the Soul Society as heroes you say? Some may feel their selves seriously offended with that" there was a pause, "unless it was like the comical part of it you know." Alric sneered. Of course it wasn't for comedy! It was for intrigue, a bit of exoticism, and most importantly drama! Hadn't he ever heard of artistic license? Alric bit his tongue. He knew the decision would be offense before he wrote it. And if he was completely honest with himself, that's why he made the decision. The more offensive something was, the more attention was given it.

Instead, Alric gave a small sigh, and decided to ask Isaac for a less 'offensive' favor. "Well, Isaac, that is a suggestion I had not honestly thought about. And I think under the circumstances, that it is quite a good one. However, I have another proposition for you... one a little less... offensive." Alric began to pace, " I wanted to keep this secret for a little while, but to be honest it's probably the counter-balance to my play's touchy subject." Alric turned to face Isaac with a smirk on his face. "How would you like to go to the world of the living with me? To 'recruit' a few Soul Reapers and humans hmm? I do believe, that would be a little more favorable to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obra Maestra de la Cuarta   Obra Maestra de la Cuarta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obra Maestra de la Cuarta
Page 1 of 1