Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap0%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap9%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap4%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap0%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap9%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap4%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap13%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap30%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_lcap17%Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacho Chips

Exp : 87800

Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE   Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Fullbringer

General Information

Name: Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips'
Alias: 'Nacho Chips'
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Extra Information:...

Additional Information

Blood Type: O
Family Members: N/A
Birth Date: 1/1
Star Sign: N/A
Favorite Food: Fruit
Least Favorite Food: Junk Food

Appearance

General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Head
Her head is average sized for a girl, she has a slender chin and peach skin without a blemish in sight. Her hair is blond, long, and straight and is usually kept in check with a couple of red bows and such. Her face is sometimes covered in paint due to her being a painter, because painting can get quite messy. Her eyes are a deep blue color with multiple speckled small lines of black. Her mouth is small, and so is her nose.

Body
Her body is average for a sixteen year old Japanese female, her thighs are thick and her legs are long. Her body is curvy and smooth, her cleavage is small bust there is still enough there to grab. Her arms are thin, and her fingers on her hands are slender and long; the perfect size to handle a paintbrush. She is only five feet, four inches tall. She weights a total of 112 pounds.

Clothing
She usually wears a school girl's uniform since she is, after all, in school. Otherwise she is wearing a blue colored painter's smock with multiple designs on it, and a white apron over it that has deep pockets to hold paint brushes and what ever other painters tools she may need. She always wears knee high black socks, and blue dress shoes.

Reiatsu Color: Rainbow -||- The colors are constantly shifting between Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

Height: 5 Feet, Four Inches

Weight: 112 Pounds

Body Type: O

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here)

Persona

Personality

Nacho is a very artistic person, but also a complicated person. She is very open about her love of art, and loves to draw and paint people she likes. She is the type to love the little things in life, she likes beautiful sunsets, the moon, the sun, flowers, trees, nature, or the sky. She often trains her artistic abilities and always keeps a blob of sculpting clay with her. She loves all forms of art, painting, drawing, but most of all modeling/sculpting with clay.

Nacho secretly loves violence. She often sneaks away to watch fighting events on TV, or even tries to get a front row seat when a school fight erupts. She loves combat, and thinks of it as a past-time when she isn't creating beautiful art. She even took up karate to learn how to fight herself since she was twelve. She can be very competitive, with anything she does, and strives to be the best.

When using her special abilities, Nacho's personality drastically changes. She has a darker attitude, and much more blood lust. The killing intent can be sensed by all those around her. This is probably because of the hollow reiatsu that her powers originated from. She is ruthless and loses all morals, only aiming to kill those who stands in her way. She still retains all her artistic qualities and visions, but uses it with a more cold dark way.

Likes: Nacho likes people to complement her art. She likes painting, drawing, sculpting and secretly enjoys the thrill of fighting.

Dislikes: Nacho dislikes anyone who hates art, or dislikes her art. She hates to eat Nacho Chips (Ironically) or any Mexican food. She hates when her friends fight, and also hates when people have a one track mind. She doesn't like Shinigami at all; She absolutely despises them. She has little patience with them and will attack if irritated or even the slightest annoyed by them.

Goals: None as of yet

Insecurities:

Fears: She fears nothing.

Strengths: Being an Artist, Nacho has a sort of sixth sense about things. She can easily tell when things are out of place from painting landscapes, and buildings, rooms and a variety or other different places. She also knows the human form well and can tell when something is out of place.

Weaknesses: Nacho's weakness is in her art. If anyone were to insult her art, this will in turn make her mad. Really mad. Art is her whole life, and if anyone were to insult it she' be ready to kill them. This is also very distracting to her.

Phobias: N/A

Extra Information:

History

Bio

Birth Arc

Nacho was actually born in Mexico, to her Japanese father and Latina mother. It was there that she received the name Ignacio Lloyd, but was nicknamed Nacho since that was the appropriate nickname for the name Ignacio (Like Bob is to Robert). Her father took she and her mother to Tokyo where he lived in Karakura Town. Her father just so happened to be a wealthy paranormal investigator who could see ghost, and since it was rumored there was many unnatural happenings that seemed to occur there, He decided it'd be a good place to travel to. Little did he know that his newborn daughter had inherited this trait from him.

Growing Up Arc

Nacho grew up making a lot of friends. She learned about art and such, and loved it. She wanted to become an artist when she grew up, and excelled in school. By the time she was thirteen she realized that she had lived her whole life thinking that seeing random floating spirits about town was natural and everyone could do it, but one day while she was out with her father she pointed one out, which told him that she could see ghosts just like him. Amazed he told her that she could be a paranormal investigator just like him, but she still had her heart set on being a paranormal investigator.

At that time a Hollow was watching them that planned to devour their souls. He got the drop on them and in a time in which no one could react, he ate Nacho whole. Nacho's father thought that she was killed, and in a fury of rage he tried to combat the hollow to no avail as he was killed, but his soul was left alone since this hollow preferred girl's souls. Little did the hollow know, that Nacho was a pure survivor. She knew what she had to do in order to survive. Before she was digested, she cut her way out of the stomach and found herself entangled inside it's innards where she was left for days. The Hollow didn't know this though, since it had rapid regeneration and didn't think anything of the ripping feeling of it's stomach. Having nothing else eat, she began to feed off of the hollow's organs, and drink it's blood for water. Eventually the hollow was killed by a Shinigami, and she was found inside it and was cut out and saved. From being inside the hollow so long and eating him from the inside out she had attained some of it's reiatsu.

Because of this, she was imprisoned and examined by the Shinigami for about half a year. Once they were about sure that she wouldn't pose a threat they let her go, but keeping her imprisoned away from her family eventually lead her to grow a hate towards the Shinigami who treated her just like they would a hollow.

She was sent home to her mother who was very happy to see her, buy Nacho knew that something had changed her. The Shinigami often secretly checked on her since they were aware of the presence of the hollows reiatsu inside her. Until this day she is still being watched and a lot of high ranking Shinigami have heard of the human girl who survived being eaten by a hollow. Though no one, not even Shinigami has ever seen her use her abilities as of yet. She returned to school soon, and continued to be a student. She was marked as a possible threat to the Shinigami and is ordered to be took out if the hollow reiatsu within got out of control.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Application Moderator

Exp : 47812

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE   Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Approved!

✿ I must admit.. This is on strange.. Applaction >w<; Although you did a WONDERFUL job!~ It was very fun to read.. Just the whole.. Eating th... ~Shivers~ I wont even go there. It is approved unless an admin says other wise. ^_^ Have fun love!

Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126650

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE   Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 pm

just adding your level

LEVEL 20
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE   Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lloyd, Ignacia 'Nacho Chips' || COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1