Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap0%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap9%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap4%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap9%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap13%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap30%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_lcap17%Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Nacho's Fullbring Ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacho Chips

Exp : 87830

Nacho's Fullbring Ability Empty
PostSubject: Nacho's Fullbring Ability   Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:03 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Form: Block of Sculpting Clay

Looks:
Spoiler:
It is a basic cube of sculpting clay. It is malleable and white, but when mixed with some of Nacho's paint it can be used to color the clay to make sculptures even more realistic.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Awakened~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Release: Mentally

Element: Earth

Looks: Still looks like a block of clay.

Unique Ability: The first and foremost ability that is activated with this Fullbring is that the clay automatically replenishes itself to its cube shape, the more that is torn off. Because they have resonated with the soul of the clay, the statues that are made with it can be controlled mentally and can move as if they were alive. Sculptures don't necessarily need to be sculpted by hand, as Full bringers can use their telekinesis to shape it with their mind.

At advanced usage, the user can make voodoo dolls by getting some of their own blood on a target. This blood sacrifice allows for the clay to shape into a sculpture of a person, creating a small doll that has the victim's likeness through the spilled blood. This can only be done on one person at a time. Any damage done to the dolls' internal organs, Bones, or outer skin/flesh/limbs, is done to the original, debilitating them from the inside. If the doll's exterior is hit the target will also feel the pain from it. The user can only make the victim get hurt, but they are still free to move (Unless of course their bones are broken or something).

Techs:

Name: Sculpture Life
Type: Fullbring Ability
Description: By taking pieces of clay off their clay block (Which grows back as more is torn off), the user can essentially make these creations seem to come to life; but this is really done by resonating with the clay's spirit. The clay can be colored correctly by choice, and the user is only limited by their creativity. The objects can be no bigger than 10 feet x 10 feet x 10 feet. This clay can get sticky to bind someone in place one they are close enough, and can even get a weapon stuck in it's malleable sticky grasp. The user can also decide at any time to harden the clay.

Name: Artists Block
Description: By surrounding themselves with clay, the user is able to effectively create a huge thick shield made of reiatsu and clay. This shield is hardened up to a denseness of near titanium and is nearly impenetrable. This clay surrounds the user's whole body, and only can be penetrated by those of greater than five levels of the user.

Name: Artists Curse
Description: At advanced usage, the user can make voodoo dolls by getting some of their own blood on a target. This blood sacrifice allows for the clay to shape into a sculpture of a person, creating a small doll that has the victim's likeness through the spilled blood. This can only be done on one person at a time. Any damage done to the dolls' internal organs, Bones, or outer skin/flesh/limbs, is done to the original, debilitating them from the inside. If the doll's exterior is hit the target will also feel the pain from it. The user can only make the victim get hurt, but they are still free to move (Unless of course their bones are broken or something).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Ascended~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases: (must not exceed more than 20 points combined)

-Attack: 10
-Defense: 25
-Speed: -15 (Not sure if negatives can be used, so... If not, it's a fair trade right? Speed for more Defense?)
-Magic: 0

Release: By using an artistic quote of sorts.

Looks:
Spoiler:
The clay stretches over Nacho's body, essentually giving her a very thick (Nearly 1 foot thick) armor. This armor is self repairing like the clay itself was in it's awakened state.

Additional Ability:
Assimilate All Creation |: By engulfing the opponent in a huge wad of clay and then absorbing the clay back into their own clay body mass, the user is now able to assimilate other people into their clay's spirit temporarily. The person must be bleeding before hand or else the soul and body connection wont wont work. When the assimilation is successful, the user is able to temporarily utilize a person's abilities or special traits. For example, if a person who could increase the weight of any object was absorbed, then the user could temporarily use that ability as long as that person remains inside them. This form has a time limit of five post and a cool down of five posts. Once the form is over, all that have been absorbed are released.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146673

Nacho's Fullbring Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nacho's Fullbring Ability   Nacho's Fullbring Ability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 am

Vodoo ability is hax, nix it.

What is the limitation to the scuplting statues bit? There has to be a maximum limit of how many can be made, how long they can be made, etc. Because of the nature of this ability, you're going to have to give the sculptures physical stats (attack, def, speed) themselves since they're effectively another living entity. In making their stats though, they will not be able to be on par with your fullbringer. Attack, Defense and Speed stats for the statues will have to be 10 below your character's to maintain a balance of power.

Block ability: What level of power can this deflect? An impenetrable defense will not be allowed, so give it weaknesses and a correspondence to the Power Gap level system.

Add in your awakened form's stats. Also, you cannot take away from another stat to try and get you more in another stat. That's a bit on the side of hax as well.

Ascended is a no-go at this time for creation level Fullbringer until further notice.

Back to top Go down

Nacho's Fullbring Ability
Page 1 of 1