Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap0%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap9%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap4%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap0%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap9%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap4%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap13%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap30%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_lcap17%Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiei

Attack : 80
Defense : 40
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 144584

Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master Empty
PostSubject: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Known Hado

Hado #4: Byakurai. Byakurai is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the intended target with his/her index finger and generates a concentrated lighting bolt

Hado #73: Sōren Sōkatsui. Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.

Known Bakudo

Bakudo #61: Rikujōkōrō. Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.

Bakudo #81: Danku. Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.

Combination Techniques

Name: Shunko
Description: An advanced secret battle technique that combines the grappling technique of Hakuda and the incantation technique of Kidō. It is an ultra-powerful technique in which one drives Kidō into one's arms and legs. The Kidō itself can also be controlled and fired at opponents from the body. The keisen uniform has no back or sleeves because the fabric will rip apart when the user's back and arms are filled with Kidō (Hiei will often remove the top half of his clothing before using Shunko). It could be said that Shunkō is a secret technique used by the Corps Commander of the Executive Militia. The uniform worn when punishment is carried out is specifically geared for Shunkō. Hiei himself has mastered this ability to an incredibly high level, having control over it which is potentially unrivaled. (Thanks to Bleach Wiki, this is slightly modified from what they have. The effects are the same as they have wrote, but i've removed the Yoruichi and Soifon references and added Hiei's own).

Name: Hanki
Description: An ability which nullifies an opponent's Kidō by hitting it with another one of perfectly opposite speed and energy. The ability can even neutralize an opponent's movements. (Thanks to Bleach Wiki once again - This ability is linked to Shunko).

Custom Techniques

Name: Maruchipuru Byakurai Massatsu (Multiple Pale Lightning Obliteration)
Type: Hado
Level: #4 - Considered an extension of Byakurai - Can be learned if attack is witnessed and the person is smart enough to figure how it works.
Description: The user points their finger forward as if they were casting Byakurai. However, they begin to concentrate Reiryoku at their finger tips, concentrating the energy released by Byakurai. After charging, the user expels the energy, allowing for several Byakurai bolts to be fired in rapid succession. They follow where the finger is pointing. Each individual Byakurai is slightly weaker than a normal Byaurai, however, the sheer amount create a highly destructive attack if they all hit. Six bolts are fired in rapid succession, being released from the same point one after another.
Charge: (Added) One post
Duration: One post
Cooldown: Five posts
Back to top Go down

Sumiyoshi Hiei - Shunko Master
Page 1 of 1