Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap0%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap9%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap4%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap9%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap13%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap30%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_lcap17%Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Hiei's Inner Hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiei

Attack : 80
Defense : 40
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 144294

Hiei's Inner Hollow  Empty
PostSubject: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:30 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Hollow~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Ieih (Hiei backwards...Oh yeah, I went there...)

Visual Age: Late twenties.

Looks: Ieih is almost an exact copy of Hiei, down to the way that even his muscle's move. He shares the same scars, and the same hairstyle. However, there is something considerably different between them. While they look the same, the color is a complete mirror. While Hiei has black hair, Ieih has white. While Hiei has green eye's, Ieih's are red. Unlike Hiei, however, Ieih appears to wear a generic Shinigami costume, but white in color. His skin as a pale as a sheet of paper. Another oddity with this creature would be how he shares Hiei's scars, but they are in completely different places. For example, the scar Hiei has on his back is located on Ieih's front.

Habits: There doesn't appear to be any real 'habits' that the inner hollow has. The only thing that would be remotely close is that he licks his lips after mocking Hiei.

Connection to Master:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Mask~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Stat Increases: 10

-Attack: 10

-Defense: 0

-Speed: 0

-Magic: 0

Looks:
Spoiler:

Credit goes to 'dazedgumball' of Deviantart.

Summoning: To summon his hollow mask, Hiei pushes his right hand out in front of him. At that point, several white fragments immediately begin to manifest themselves around his hand, yet they don't appear to ever come together. With a swift motion, Hiei moves his hand backwards past his face, before pointing it behind himself. The mask appears on his face at this point, apparently being put on as Hiei moves his hand past his face.

Special Ability: Cerunko (A mixture of the words 'Cero' and 'Shunko'): This ability is gained once Hiei dons his hollow mask. During the time he has his hollow mask on, Shunko in its normal state appears to be unusable. This technique, however, appears to mix the power of Hakuda with something much more explosive, Cero. However, because of its explosive power, it is also considerably different to what one would expect. It doesn't work like Shunko, not at all. In fact, it is more of an attack than an offensive power up.

In order to use the technique, Hiei must simply say "Cerunko". As he says this, his Reiatsu flares, revealing a red demonic figure upon him. His mask then changes from blue markings to red. With that, a huge amount of power begins to form at the tip of his right index finger. All the red Reiatsu appears to move towards the finger as well, creating a huge red ball. He then clenches his fist, the explosive energy being sucked inside him. This then uses his body as a catalyst, before he fires it in an almighty Cero attack. The attack is fired by whatever Hiei swings first (Be it his right arm or his left leg, for example). This attack is by far Hiei's strongest, but costs him the use of the used limb upon firing. The attack is around the size of a large building.

Can only be used once per fight.
Every level lower than Hiei takes increased damage from the attack.
Every level higher takes lessened damage.
Damage starts at around the level of Hado #96: Ittō Kasō (Single Blade Cremation) if used on an opponent of equal level.

Cero Mastery: Hiei, whilst in his masked state, is a master of the Hollow ability 'Cero'. While nearly all Arrancar have to charge their Cero before firing, Hiei can fire his instantly at full power. Rumors say that his skill with this ability is so high, he can use the Espada unique "Gran Ray Cero" as well as his own unique 'Cerunko'. (Rumors are rumors. Yes, I would like the ability, but if you decide against allowing me to have this I will change it happily).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Resurreccion~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase:

Element:

Looks: (BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!! Pictures are welcomed, but written description is NEEDED. MUST BE A FULL BODY CHANGE!!!!!)

Special Ability: (What can you do while in this state? ONE ability.)

Ultimate Attack: (when used reverts you to a sealed state in Zanpakuto as well as deactivates your hollow mask for 5 posts)

Last edited by Hiei on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126370

PostSubject: Re: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 am

I'm just asking but is this application done yet? i noticed it doesn't have a WIP sign so i'm just checking hiei
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Hiei

PostSubject: Re: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 pm

T'is now, can expand on anything you wish if required. ^^
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 pm

hiei wrote:

Kaosu Reiki (Chaos Aura): Upon activating his hollow mask, Hiei's physical attributes and Reiryoku is increased (As expected). However, there is one huge difference between Hiei and other Vizards, and that is his Reiatsu. It feels considerably different from others. If someone feels it, they would immediately feel an immense killing intent. This Reiatsu can cause even battle hardened warriors to feel fear.

this is the only thing i see thats rather...pointless. Making someone feel an emotion in battle is kinda pointless. No one is going to accurately rp in this style. yea they will say "oh i feel afraid but I'll [insert remark to make him feel better]" 90% of the time. I'm just pointing out that your wasting a valuable ability on something rather pointless.
Back to top Go down
Hiei

PostSubject: Re: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Hmm... True... Edited.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:20 pm

No gran ray, nice try though XD.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiei's Inner Hollow    Hiei's Inner Hollow  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiei's Inner Hollow
Page 1 of 1