Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap0%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap9%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap4%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap0%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap9%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap4%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap13%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap30%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_lcap17%Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent

Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy   Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 am

Three days ago, fourteen individuals that the rest of the galaxy thought mad passed through the Omega 4 Relay, taking on the bane of all sentient life, the Reapers, and their pawns, the Collectors, in a desperate battle that tried the resilience of every man, woman, and alien. Thirteen made it back alive.

Commander Shepard, the champion of humankind.....of all sentient life.....emerged the victor. The victorious dead. He won, and he brought his comrades home. He'd done all he promised to do, but he would never have the chance to stare down the odds again.

The Collectors are gone, but the true threat, the Reapers, still stand at the corner of the galaxy, prepared to strike at a galactic civilization only beginning to mourn the loss of a legendary hero. His comrades, those who once doubted him, were left with the shattered remains of his legacy and the burden of carrying his legacy......or abandoning it altogether. None believe that they can fill the combat boots of their commander......but some are damn sure going to try.

With the Reapers preparing for their final assault on the galaxy, only one question dwells within the minds of every intelligent sentient being who hears of Shepard's demise-

Who can save us now?

Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy Minibannerg

• We accept living canons and original characters.
  • Several major canons still available.

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect | Hollow Legacy
Page 1 of 1