Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap0%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap9%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap4%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap9%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap13%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap30%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_lcap17%Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naught

Exp : 48144

Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki Empty
PostSubject: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki   Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:00 am

Vizard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki

Alias: Kasa

Visual Age: 19

Ex-Division:7

Years Since Exile:5

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: B+

Family Members:N/A

Birth Date:December 12

Star Sign:Sagittarious

Favorite Food:Candy

Least Favorite Food:Squash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki Tensa-Zangetsu-bleach-anime-13261506-505-441

Reiatsu Color:Red

Height:5'6

Weight:132 lbs

Body Type:Average

Extra Information:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Like many others, Jubei has multiple personalities that represents different sides of his complex personality.
A) Jubei's first side is very serious yet calm. He remains quiet most of the time and keeps a cool head especially in pressuring situations such as battle or situations where he is being rushed for a specific reason. Though he is serious and quiet, he is very arrogant and strong willed to do anything that he wants. He has a strong heart and is usually kind and generous to people even though he loves to see/cause pain and suffering. But, he limits himself to only hurting those who hurts him or those he cares about to avoid any unnecessary situations that might put any extra strains on him.

B) Jubei's second side is more fun than the first. He is very excited and enthusiastic about anything you could think about, even things that would be considered bad or unlucky by others. He is very optimistic, outgoing and loves to have fun. He enjoys the company of others and loves it when there are more people. He's usually always moving and staying active and he finds it very hard to stay in one place for too long. He has a big kind heart expecially towards women and children and he absolutely loves to flirt with any girls he sees even in the most horrible of times. Though he is silly, is still pretty smart and definitely still as strong as when he is being serious.

Dislikes:Joykills, annoying people, bad endings to stories

Goals:None so far.

Insecurities: (optional)

Fears:He fears being carried away in the middle of the night by the devil's minions.

Strengths: N/A

Weaknesses: N/A

Phobias: N/A

Extra Information:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio: Shnigami: In his shinigami days, Jubei was among the strongest and well respected in the eyes of the public. He wasn’t a bad guy and never meant to be one. But, behind the scenes away from the eyes that respected and idolized him, he was messing with hollowfication experiments. He didn’t mean any harm to anyone. He was just trying to satisfy his own curiousity. He didn’t want to test his experiments out on the people that loved him so his first test was on himself. At first it seemed like nothing had happened. But soon a mask began forming at the corner of his forehead and since he was still curious, he allowed it to grow. That’s where his mistake was. As the mask started to completely obscure his face he himself began to change. It was like he became possessed by another spirit.

Death: While “possessed” Jubei had no control on his body whatsoever. But inside his soul he met another creature that wasn’t always there before. Instantly he knew the new person was dangerous and he knew he had made a mistake. For in the real world he was going insane. His body was mostly covered in the mask and he had his sword drawn. His body started running around and killing innocent people, even those who were weak. When the soul society realized this, they sent out a few captains to stop him even if it meant killing him. They knew he was strong so they sent several people. Since Jubei himself wasn’t fighting, he wasn’t using his intelligence and the creature he had become was fighting purely on strength. This made it easy for the shinigami to get the upperhand while Jubei was fighting for control of himself inside. Just as Jubei got the upperhand and cut his hollow down, the shinigami did the same to him. They killed him. Since while under control he did wrong, he awoke in hell where he soon realized he was trapped.

Hell: In hell, Jubei roamed around alone facing those who wanted trouble with him. He had to keep himself safe and he used any means necessary to. He remained there for a long time before he found away out. But, he required someone’s help to obtain freedom from that hell. Many people got in his way but he was still determined. He had heard of a place in hell where it was weak and it was possible to open up the same gate that brought them into hell. While searching with his temporary ally they seemed to have found the place. They both put their reiatsu into further weakening the area and open up some kind of portal. When they did, Jubei’s ally betrayed him. He jumped through the portal and since half of the reiatsu was gone, the portal closed. Jubei was stuck there and after all the loss of his reiatsu he collapsed. For the first time ever a tail fell from his eye and all he wanted was to leave. When he awoke, he was in the human world, A mask fell off of his face and it shattered. He didn’t question the further sins he committed he was just happy to be freed. He started a new life, one where he was alone for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126650

PostSubject: Re: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki   Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 pm

ok lets start breaking this down

Naught wrote:

Name: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki

this is the first thing i see wrong. Not because its unacceptable, but because your username doesn't reflect this in any way. Its a site rule to have your username reflect your characters name in some way, so im asking you to change it to something about your characters profile.

Naught wrote:

General Appearance:Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki Tensa-Zangetsu-bleach-anime-13261506-505-441

you do realize that this is Tensa Zangetsu right? Your gunna need to use another picture that isn't from bleach. Its just common sense not to use bleach characters in a cannon free site...

Naught wrote:

Personality: Like many others, Jubei has multiple personalities that represents different sides of his complex personality.

um, not many people have multiple personalities. Your just pretty much telling me "I don't know how i want to RP, so i'm going to cover all the bases" Stick with one personality please.

Naught wrote:

Goals:None so far.

your character has to have a goal; wither it be finding others like him, or revenge, or something of the like.

Naught wrote:

Bio: Shnigami: In his shinigami days, Jubei was among the strongest and well respected in the eyes of the public. He wasn’t a bad guy and never meant to be one. But, behind the scenes away from the eyes that respected and idolized him, he was messing with hollowfication experiments. He didn’t mean any harm to anyone. He was just trying to satisfy his own curiousity. He didn’t want to test his experiments out on the people that loved him so his first test was on himself. At first it seemed like nothing had happened. But soon a mask began forming at the corner of his forehead and since he was still curious, he allowed it to grow. That’s where his mistake was. As the mask started to completely obscure his face he himself began to change. It was like he became possessed by another spirit.

for starters its hard to be someone who experiments with hollowfication being in the 7th division and you hardly went into any detail concerning that. Also, hollowfication is a quick process, the hollow mask wouldn't take any time longer than say 5 minutes until it envelops you. not to mention the pain attached to that process.

Naught wrote:

Death: While “possessed” Jubei had no control on his body whatsoever. But inside his soul he met another creature that wasn’t always there before. Instantly he knew the new person was dangerous and he knew he had made a mistake. For in the real world he was going insane. His body was mostly covered in the mask and he had his sword drawn. His body started running around and killing innocent people, even those who were weak. When the soul society realized this, they sent out a few captains to stop him even if it meant killing him. They knew he was strong so they sent several people. Since Jubei himself wasn’t fighting, he wasn’t using his intelligence and the creature he had become was fighting purely on strength. This made it easy for the shinigami to get the upperhand while Jubei was fighting for control of himself inside. Just as Jubei got the upperhand and cut his hollow down, the shinigami did the same to him. They killed him. Since while under control he did wrong, he awoke in hell where he soon realized he was trapped.

since you died, the rest of the application is worthless. You died a hollow, not as a shinigami, so you pretty much sealed your fate. you wouldn't be able to preform hollowfication, instead you would have preformed shinigamification and become and arrancar. This is after the fact that you escaped from hell, since hell has yet to be revealed to us in the anime (until the new movie is published in a sub form, or explained to the world by someone who speaks Japanese) I'm going to ask you to stay away from that route.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126650

PostSubject: Re: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki   Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 pm

this topic is a month old. if you do not say you are editing said topic within 3 days it shall be moved to the archives.

-Escher, Webmaster
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki   Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jubei "Kasa" Kanshiki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: