Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap0%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap9%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap4%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap9%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap13%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap30%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Kaze no Seishin I_vote_lcap17%Kaze no Seishin I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Kaze no Seishin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shura

Shura

Attack : 61
Defense : 61
Intelligence : 6
Exp : 109650

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:29 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Spirit~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: ~ Kaze no Seishin ~
Visual Age: N/A
Looks:
Spoiler:
Kaze resembles something kind of a crow-man warrior ready to fight, like something from an old totem spirit, having apparently the same size of a human. It's hard to know what hes thinking just by looking at him as he is always with a serious aspect no matter what. Even usually never opening his mouth, or beak, he can speak normally.

Habits:
Meditate in lotus position while floating around in different positions and directions in the air. Change the subject to other issues of lesser importance when talking.

Inner World:
Spoiler:
His inner world is a forest that stands on a endless plain, always filled with constant and calm cool breezes. Reflecting his insecurities, fears and doubts the whole place can change making the winds turn extremely powerful and dangerous.

Connection to Master: Both act really friendly toward each other, arguing sometimes, but never causing anything serious, Kaze usually needing to be the one who worry about things, as his master turned to be more carefree than him in the end. For him its a nice thing not having to be silent all the time, as he likes to be more than just another tool for Shura.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Dual - Kodaichi and Tanto
Camo: N/A
Looks:
Spoiler:
Sealed his zanpakuto takes the form of two swords. A Kodaichi with a 21" blade and a 6" blade Tanto, usually keep within the Kodaichi's hilt.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases: 15

-Attack: 61+11

-Defense: 61+ 4

Release Phrase: Dageki, Kaze no Seishin ~ Blow, Kaze no Seishin
Looks:
Spoiler:
In shikai form the two swords became one. The blade becomes jagged and edges become incredibly sharp. The sword is heavy and best-wielded with two hands, however it's not impossible to swing with just one. While the blade now has a razor-sharp edge, a strong current of wind keep coming out from its cracks and flowing around the entire blade that looks like a rigid diamond or rock.

Element: Wind

Special Ability: Manipulate the wind currents that his zanpakuto releases, creating arc wind blades, human sized, using the swing of his sword (ability reach 10 meters / 32' from the user). The target if caught by it may feel like been fastly cut by knives, either all over his body or where it was hit. At first it causes very superficial wounds, but becoming deeper every time it hits the enemy over and over.Cooldown 3

Techs

Kēji-fū
A wind sphere (3 meter / 9.84 ' diameter) made of really strong wind currents takes place anywhere inside his ability reach. Its used to either attack as defense. It strong currents outside act like an almost perfect shield. When trapped inside it's possible to walk out from it, but whoever do that, besides him, makes the sphere collapse directing the wind currents toward them acting like knives. Touching it from the outside would make you be pushed back by a strong blow..
Duration 2 Cooldown 4

Shuryō-fū
4 Spinning wind blades, like circular saws (each of them with 50 cm / 19.7 " of diameter ) appear floating next to him, acting as some kinda of shield for his back protecting his shoulders and spine while still not used for attack. When using them to attack he can't control all of them at same time as he needs to use his hands to control them, been limited to control two of them at same time using his hands, when not in a close range fight.
He's able to exchange their power, making 2 or 3 of them become smaller or simply making them disappear in order to power up one of them. They can be destroyed, but after one post they will reappear if the tech duration is still active.
The wind blades keep flying and spinning but motionless, stationary, when he stops controlling them.

Charge 1 Duration 4 cooldown 3

Tatsumaki
It attacks forming a, usually horizontal, tornado from his zanpakuto used to redirect and push aside incoming attacks as to hit, pulling or pushing away objects and people. Its power vary depending of the need and its diameter been able to grow to an extent to catch a tall human inside of it.

The smaller one used just to push away or to gain some small distance as protect his self from some small projectiles.

The medium one used to pull and push most enemies, depending of their strength as to protect his self and redirect most attacks.

The larger one basically when hitting the enemy, besides pulling or pushing them away and been able to protect his self from larger blasts and attacks, make them feel like been hit by huge punch over they whole body due the wind pressure.

Cooldown 2 - Small like tornado - 20" / 51 cm diameter
Cooldown 4 - Medium like tornado - 40.2 " / 102 cm diameter
Cooldown 6/ Duration 2/ Charge 1 - Human sized - 80.3 " / 204 cm diameter

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Stat Increases: 25

-Attack: 61+13

-Defense: 61+6

-Speed: 61+6

Release Phrase: Takamete mimashou ~ Let's heighten.
Looks:
Spoiler:
* His Bankai has a timer, only the two first wind blades from his wing taking a longer time to dissipate, one taking four and the other one three posts.
After that all the others six wind blades from it will dissipate after two posts each, meaning that he can stay with his Bankai released during 19 posts total, returning and staying in its sealed state during 2 posts, before been able to call his Shikai or Bankai again.
He can release his Bankai, but decreasing the number of wind blades on his wing by 1 each time he do that if he haven't had a proper rest (at least 6 hours IC or 12 posts between the fights), making the duration of his Bankai goes down by 2 posts with each wind blade lost from his wing.
Element: Wind
Special Ability: Higher manipulation of wind, been able to summon and manipulate wind currents, creating weapons of wind such as swords (max of 3). He can control them from distance, but after staying 2 posts away from him those not in his hands will dissipate and he will need to summon they again. Cooldown 3 (ability reach 30 meters / 92' from him)

Techs

Kēji-fū.
A sphere (5 meter / 16.40 ' diameter) made of really strong wind currents takes place anywhere inside his ability reach. It's used to either attack as defense. It strong currents outside act like an almost perfect shield. When trapped inside anyone, except him, will feel a high wind pressure over their bodies, it's possible to walk out from it, but whoever do that, besides him, makes the sphere collapse directing the wind currents toward them acting like knives. Touching it from the outside would make you be throw to any other side, carried by the wind current.
Duration 2 Cooldown 3

Kari kyōfū
6 Spinning wind blades, like circular saws (each of them with 50 cm / 19.7 " of diameter ) appear floating next to him, acting as some kinda of shield for his back protecting his shoulders and spine while still not used for attack. When using them to attack he can't control all of them at same time, been limited to control two of them at same time when not using his hands.
He's able to exchange their power, making 2 or 3 of them become smaller or simply making them disappear in order to power up the others. They can be destroyed, but after one post they will reappear if the tech duration is still active.
The wind blades keep flying and spinning but motionless, stationary, when he stops controlling them.

Charge 2 Duration 5 cooldown 4

Shi no Kaze
A wide tornado slowly takes place affecting the whole area of reach of his ability around him. He can't use any other tech during this, if he does then the tech is cancelled.
Cooldown - it's always 2 posts more than for how long he used the tech.
During the first two posts a strong whirlwind will take place, raising dust and small debris around.
In the third and fourth post, walls of wind will rise while increasing the wind speed and pressure inside of it, as having larger debris and objects flying around.
In both fifth and sixth post, its almost impossible to see or recognize anything.
In the last post, whoever and whatever is inside it, including him, will be slashed by eight blades created from the strong wind currents, coming from different sides.

=====
====
===
==
=
-

Last edited by Shura on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 pm

as requested, here are my suggestions:

1. tech one (shikai) should be included in the special ability. it doesn't serve any real purpose as a tech but more of an explanation of what the wind blades do.

2. tech 2 could be called "Kamikinomita" (saw of god breath, rough translation)

3. tech 3 could be called "Tatsumaki" (tornado, easy enough right?)

4. if your bankai has a timer, does that mean your still ill experienced in its use, kinda like toshiro?

5. with bankai, a stronger manipulation of air currents would be acceptable, but yous seems under powered to be blunt. a 5 meter increase isn't alot. I'd say you could go as far as 30 in bankai, maybe 25.

well thats all i got, hope it helps

Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Shura

Shura

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:05 am

4 - yep kinda like him
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Shura wrote:
Tatsumaki

Cooldown 2 - Small like tornado - 20" / 51 cm diameter
Cooldown 4 - Medium like tornado - 40.2 " / 102 cm diameter
Cooldown 6 - Human sized - 80.3 " / 204 cm diameter

This one needs durations and a charge time for the third one

i think your bankai special ability needs to have the same info as the shikai, just to avoid any confusion

Shura wrote:
Kēji-fū.
A sphere (3 meter / 9.84 ' diameter)

Kari kyōfū
5 Spinning wind blades

these are bankai techs, you can make it up to 5 meters and 6 blades respectfully. Again, its bankai.

Shura wrote:
Shi no Kaze

...In the last post, whoever and whatever is inside it, including him, will be slashed by eight blades from different sides at same time.

only time i ever got lost in the whole app. what are the blades? do you mean your air currents or am i just not getting something?
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:02 pm

reworked
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:11 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaze no Seishin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaze no Seishin   Kaze no Seishin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaze no Seishin
Page 1 of 1