Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap0%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap9%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap4%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap9%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap13%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap30%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Karakura(open) I_vote_lcap17%Karakura(open) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Karakura(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamoku

Kamoku

Attack : 60
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 89694

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

It was early morning. The sun barely waking up from it's nightly slumber, rising up; making the buildings and windows golden. The eternal time of morning only limited to a few moments within the human mind. The few people walking about marveled at the crisp air and chilling atmosphere. More beautiful than the magical time of twilight, where the realm of here and the realm of the other world melded together; and more stunning than the miracle of birth.

During this time a girl was standing on a building. Her red scarf flowing in the icy breeze, the sun illuminating her yellow hair to gold. She was frowning at an invisible force that had currently crumpled her bag. The only evidence that the people below would find was a large footprint. " I really wish you things had a holiday." She implied. It was a hassle for her things to be ruined by hollows everyday. Suddenly the sun bounced off of a white beast. It's mask having lion teeth and a hole in the middle of it's forehead. It's tail was split in three with purple spikes at the end made to poison.

It screeched loudly and began to aim one of it's tails at the girl. Where she acted in suit by kissing the inside of her scarf. The scarf stretched and used the ends to grip the roof and raise the small girl up to dodge the poison spike that ejected from one of the three tail. She shrank the scarf in mid-air, falling towards the beast. It lashed out with it's tail. Attempting to swat her out of the air. Instead she grabbed hold of the tail with her scarf as if they were hands and swung her body even faster to the mask. She placed her booted feet forward and her scarf ends backwards as if she was going down a slide. Before the beast could react both of her boots went through the mask right below the gaping hole. It exerted one more screech before disintegrating. She fell from that spot, no longer containing matter and landed nicely on the roof with the help of her neckwear.

" Okay, time to get my supplies and..." She picked up her bag and looked at the time. " No! I'm late!" She jumped off the roof with the help of Akaichu (her scarf) and started to run frantically towards the college. It was quite recent that she joined the college and didn't want to get kicked out without going to her first lecture.

Moments later she burst into the circular room, the professor writing on the board about the fall season section in french fashion. " I'm sorry sir I'm late I was just-" she was cut off by the monotone voice of her superior. " Merideth, go help the little girl find her mother. I don't want any children in this meet." The girl puffed out her cheeks in anger. " I'm not a child! I'm Kamoku and I'm in your class!" Kamoku hated being called a child, even though she did look like it. unlike what people may say, she's 21 years old and plenty mature enough to attend college.

The professor ignored Kamoku's grandstanding and proceeded on with the lecture. Understanding that it was a simple warning to shut up, she gathered the necessary implements and sat down, taking notes on every syllable he uttered. After the lecture Kamoku walked off the campus, laden with the homework for the week. The day wasn't over yet. She still had to go to her job.

Kamoku began running to the toy shop when she noticed a hollow. " Ugh, another one?" She used Akaichu to jump and stab it's head with her skinny legs again. After that, she landed and continued to run. Surprisingly she made it to her job. She stuffed her things in the staff locker and pulled on the too-big apron with the company logo. In this place she was on advantage. A job that she loved along with the people she knew. Nothing could go bad anymore.
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Attack : 47
Defense : 48
Intelligence : 5
Exp : 90066

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:26 am

"Wake up!" Luck's boss, an old man, shout as he was asleep at the counter. He hasn't had slept enough the last night, fighting against two really problematic hollows in the outskirts the town and been spotted by a small group of people. They been only able to see Luck, while the two hollows destroyed things around, called for cops thinking that he was the one destroying everything using some kind of remote bombs and that he was a threat. In the end it finished before the police was able to reach, or more people could notice him and make everything more complicated.

Still sat, Luck stretched his arms together over the counter, crackling first his elbows and then his fingers."Geez, it's not like there's a lot of movement here today... or in any other day-" He said very low and still yawning "Wha did you just say boy?" He didn't know what to say, as he also didn't know if his boss had heard it or not and just decided create an easy way out "I said that... maybe i should go unpack and organize what we received today?" He fastly said jumping from the chair and walking away after the old man agreed and started to sleep after taking Luck's place at the counter.

Luck was unpacking boxes and organizing books, placing them on the right shelves when for a very brief moment he felt two presences, a hollow followed by another presence not so far from there. It didn't resemble a shinigami pattern and it didn't resemble his brothers reiatsu patters too. He was already used to feel some strange presences randomly around town from time to time, learning to just ignore them, as he never was close enough to reach them in time before they disappeared. It had happened really close this time, and even both presences having already disappeared he felt it wouldn't be a bad idea to check. After reaching the roof of the library using the stairs, he used his Hirenkyaku rushing toward the direction from where he felt the two presences not so far from there, reaching Karakura's commercial center while releasing a little of his reiatsu in order to be noticed. "Why do i even care trying..." He said to his self disappointed, standing on the roof edge of a small store, looking to the movement on the street. Luck sighed and turned around summoning his bow "At least you guys notice me..." he said while targeting the medium cat like hollow who jumped toward him, striking right through its mask.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku

Kamoku

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 am

After passing out some tinker toys to the children who were waiting, she stocked the shelves, repaired some of the teddies that were taken in to the "hospital" and almost 3 times mistaken for a lost child; despite the large apron with the logo of the store on it. It was packed full of sticky children, working moms and overbearing grandmothers that you could hardly see the toys that were flying off the shelves and landing in paper bags.

In the myst of all of this hollering, ripping, bustling, and confusion she felt a reiatsu other than a hollows. Even though she was tending to a customer she stopped immediately and hopped over the desk and out of the store, tripping over her red scarf. She jumped back up and looked down each street. There were few people out, but more behind her. Her child-like features were more defined now that she was surprised. Her grey eyes became larger as she tried to find where it came from, though she wasn't smart enough just to look above. " Where are you??? I know you're there!!"

Kamoku was so confused that she let even more reiatsu be released that she was withholding. Due to her lack of experience with other people like her she never gained the ability to control her reiatsu and let it out causing a lot more problems than you think. It's also the reason behind why she seemed to have endless energy. Speaking of which the cat hollow had dissipated and 3 more hollows took it's place. One a dog, the other a second lion, and the third a snake with wings.

Kamoku saw the snake attack her and she pouted. " Go away!" She yelled as her scarf expanded and cut the snake in half vertically from the head to the tip. As the smoke dissipated the dog was heading straight for her, using the smoke as cover. She rolled to the side and used her scarf as if it was a hand. The scarf curled up it's dangles as if they were fingers and smashed the dog as if it were a lawyers objection table.

Kam placed her hands on her knees and started to pant as she didn't see the lion about to stab her with it's deadly tail-barbs.
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

"There again..." He felt the same strange signature from before. Luck turned back, looking to the street and spot a girl who just left a toy store across the street. "So... Thats you" He found it funny as he saw the girl looking around, but nothing looking up. Luck didn't know why she kept releasing amounts of reiatsu like that, getting the attention and calling another three hollows there.

Having a perfect field of vision, observing the whole fight from above, Luck targeted the remaining hollow and shot. As it hit the lion hollow at it's right side, right in the middle of the body, pushing it away from the girl with a small, but potent explosion. When he remembered he needed to try keep things discreet and exploding things in daylight wasn't a good way to do that, but he also couldn't control his reflexes or instincts when he was told what to do by them.

Back to top Go down
Kamoku

Kamoku

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 pm

As if in slow motion Kam saw the lion get knocked to the side and into a light pole, smashing a nearby car. The Lion disintegrated and the loud horn masked the sound of the explosion. Kam's midget form fell back from surprise and landed on the concrete pavement in front of the store, extremely confused at the predicament she was in. Before anyone walked out of the store, she looked up to where the shot came from and saw a black haired man with yellow streaks in his hair and a funny tattoo. "Y-You!" she pointed at him, looking straight upwards and soon falling on her back unbalanced. " You shot that bomb off?"

Now was not the time to have a conversation with a man on a rooftop. The people who were inside and heard the bomb was coming out to see what the commotion was. She sat back up and began to look around for a possible solution. She noticed cars parked on the side with meters... a trash bin... piles of shingles... and an ATM machine. Wait! Kamoku's small mind was in hyper drive when she somersaulted back up and ran to the building next door, she then made her scarf longer and touch the ground. It then grew even longer and raised her up to the roof.

Kam saw the piles of broken shingles that were already on the edge, she then used her scarf and small arms to push it off the edge on top of the light pole. That way they could blame it on something. She watched the group come out and witness the scene. " Why did they fall?" "Such a tragedy..." "...Wheres the gaijin midget?" Kamoku pouted at the last sentence. She wasn't a midget! Just because she was underdeveloped didn't mean a thing. She'll grow up... someday.

Kam remembered the task at hand now, getting some answers from that delinquent. The reason she thought he was one was that he had tattoos, dyed hair, and roof hopping. She ran quickly to the other building and hopped over to where he was, noticing that her head barely reached his elbow. " Oi. How'd you do that?" Her face was still pouting, her cheeks puffed up in mild annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well it could be worse..." Luck dissipated his bow, ready to leave while watching how things went after his attack. He was surprised by the girl fast thinking and act, trying to forge an excuse for that happening as he usually just preferred to leave before getting too noticed, letting people think whatever they wanted about what happened usually resulting in nothing serious.

He thought she was taller from distance, but as she got near him she just looked like a small blond girl wearing a red scarf that somehow she used as weapon, and who seemed to be quite the stubborn kind by the way she talked. "the same way you control that scarf of yours i guess, by the way i'm Luck" he said holding a small laugh inside "sorry, but maybe it was just wrong to expect something as 'thanks'"
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Attack : 70
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 108952

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Yokkyu sat in his Captain Quarters in the Squad Two barracks, leaned back in his chair, relaxing. With his window open and the sun shining bright with a cool breeze floating in from the outside air, Yokkyu could say he was more than content with his life right now. Everything seemed to go right when Hiei, the former Captain of Squad 2 mysteriously vanished. Yokkyu had been promoted to the Head of the Onmitsukido and the Captain of Squad 2. He had the life: Squad members who adored and respected him, Ninjas that were willing to die if he asked them to, and a title to live up to. That was the most he could ask for; nothing pleased him more than being the Captain of Squad 2. As Yokkyu sat and released, a small black butterfly fluttered in from the open window, and as soon as it entered, it began to chant a message. Yokkyu regarded the butterfly half-heartedly, not realizing it was chanting a message directed at him. With a sigh he relaxed again and rolled back in his chair, lolling his head back and forth. After the Hell Butterfly chanted the message three times, Yokkyu finally realized it was calling his name, followed by a message. At first, and reluctantly, he sat up in his chair and gazed at the Hell Butterfly, only hearing the end of it's message, which had been repeated for the fourth time. It began to chant it's message again, and this time Yokkyu paid attention to what it said.

Attention, Captain of Squad 2: Yokkyu Fuman. You have been assigned with the duty of running the patrol of Karakura Town for the day. Please prepare your Squad and head out immediately.

The butterfly chanted in a soft and melodic voice. Yokkyu regarded the message as strange, knowing that what he had been assigned to do was ordinarily Squad 13's duty. Maybe Squad 13's having a rough day? Yokkyu thought, scratching his chin as he dismissed the butterfly with a nod of approval and understanding. Hopefully this is temporary... Yokkyu said, as he didn't like the notion of leading the Patrol division of the Onmitsukido into the World of the Living on a daily basis. With that thought, Yokkyu walked away from his desk and pulled his Haori over his shoulders, and walked to a special cabinet, opening it. As it slowly pivoted around to the side, it revealed a scabbard with a blade inside. Yokkyu grabbed the scabbard, pulling it from the cabinet, keeping a nice grip on the scabbard as he left his Captain's office. Yokkyu walked from hallway to corridor to door to entry way, and left the Division Barracks. He continued to walk until he reached the center of the Second Division courtyard. He lifted up his left hand and put up two fingers. Almost an instant later, about 12 ninjas dressed in pure black with little slits cut into their costumes appeared in a circle around Yokkyu, all kneeling and awaiting orders. Yokkyu turned in a circle, wondering where the rest of the Patrol Group was, but quickly realized the rest were currently patroling East Rukongai for the remainder of the morning, and into the late afternoon, and possibly the evening. With a half hearted sigh, Yokkyu began to speak.

As you all know Yokkyu began, pausing to allow the members to hear him clearly, You all lack the Vice Captain who ordinarily would do this. However, Yokkyu paused again, allowing his words to stretch out as far as they could, However, I am set with the task of leading my patrol group to the World of the Living for a routine patrol to be conducted by the Onmitsukido and myself. Possibly a test of some sort, or maybe the 13th Squad is too busy. Whatever the reason, Yokkyu said, speaking slowly, allowing all to absorb everything he was saying, We will do so with no less skill than we would in Soul Society. Just because they are humans does not mean we can be reckless. Some humans out there posses the ability to sense spiritual beings, so let's not risk our cover for the simple racial differences. Yokkyu concluded. The ninja's bowed, but not make a sound as they rose from their kneel. With an approving nod, Yokkyu and the Ninjas all reduced their reiatsu to near undetectable levels, far lower than any human could sense. Stealth was Squad 2's specalty, as well as the Ninjas. Suppressing their reiatsu to levels ordinarily incapable of most others is something they were proficient at. Yokkyu quickly unsheathed the zanpakutou he held in his left hand, holding the blade in his right. He quickly jabbed forward, producing a large flash of white light, followed by a circular door appearing and slowly opening, leading the Squadron to the Dangai.

They all entered running at top speeds, covering a large amount of distance in a short amount of time. They all made no sound as they ran their fastest, as was necessary for the stealth aspect of the Squad and the Onmitsukido. In about 30 seconds, with Yokkyu at the head of the group, being much faster than the rest, they entered out the other side of the Senkaimon, and into the World of the Living. Without stopping to view the town of Karakura, the 13 members (12 Onmitsukido and Yokkyu) as soon as they stepped foot onto the ground, shunpod in different directions, somehow managing to form a spread-apart line. They worked together as a unit, so fast that even if they could be detected, it would take one truly skilled in the art of speed to notice them. And even if there were, they would only see for a split second. All seems normal... Yokkyu thought to himself, not seeing or feeling the reiatsu of a hollow. As they continued to run, Yokkyu caught the feeling of the reiatsu of two people... ... no, no, one person. Hmm... it must be far away. Yokkyu lamented, not being able to clearly feel the reiatsu of the beings. He knew for sure it was not hollow, as it didnt have that feeling of anger and sadness to it. It being his duty to check it out, he and his squad regrouped and traveled towards the reiatsu. They ran for about a minute and a half before Yokkyu saw that it was two people, and they were fairly close. Yokkyu had came up to the sides of them, so they were not likely to notice Yokkyu or the Onmitsukido. But he can only hope that was true, because if he was spotted, it could mean potential trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku

Kamoku

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Kamoku looked at the boy. She was very disgruntled that she was much smaller than him. She shifted away from the edge of the roof to make sure that the crowd of people wouldn't see her little blond form. Then it happened. One of the gates to the Rukongai had opened somewhere...but no one came out. That's odd. She would've sworn that the lack of reiatsu was a ruse or a joke, but she also knew that the shinigami were a stern bunch. Oh well, maybe someone just turned back. What she had to concentrate on was right in front of her and talking too.

Her eyes widened at what the boy said and completely forgot she was supposed to be hiding. " YOU MEAN YOUR A WEIRD PERSON TOO???" She jumped up clapping and giggling. Finally someone whom she could talk to. The real question though is what he had as an object. " So what do you control? oo!! Wait, wait! I got it!" Her arms began to wiggle to the left like they were made of jell-o and her mouth was in the shape of an O. " It's shoelaces of death! Yah?"

When she heard the last two sentences she was completely ecstatic and began to talk in english. " Your name is Luck, yea? Isn't that English? So you can speak English! Finally! I've been stuck speaking Japanese since elementary!" She began to walk around him in circles to examine him some more. " Oh and I'm not going to say 'thank you' Mr-" She was cut off by her own scarf. Since it was deactivated it was trailing behind her and got caught on his jeans. Which caused it to wrap around him as she was running and stopped her running and brought her with a thunk to the roof.

Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Suddenly Luck just felt as if there was something approaching them, it didn't seemed like a hollow and he was too busy with the girl to pay it enough attention, not spotting anything weird or different as he looked around them while listening to Kamoku. The only thing weird been the things she said to him, making Luck forget about the presence he just felt.

"Yeah I... wait, what? Shoelaces of death? just how... i mean why would you think something like that? " He said walking backwards. He started to wonder when he should have left instead having met with that crazy girl "and yeah... i can, my dad wasn't exactly from japan besides other things too... but could you just stop walking like that. I'm not like an item on display and you should stop before you end up-" He tried to warn her as he noticed the scarf wrapping around him, but just been a little too late. "-like that"
Unwrapping the scarf around his legs he moved toward her to give some help "Huh... are you alright ?"
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 am

Yokkyu crouched from his current position, squinting to get a clear view of everything. The two were pretty far away, but not too hard to spot. Yokkyu could make out that there were two beings, that he had decided long before now. And now, he was even more sur eabout what they were, seeing as now he was closer to the two, he could feel their reiatsu much more clearly. He was able to determine that there was one male, and one female, the female being one of those humans who had powers, Fullmongerals, Yokkyu thought. I know that's not it, whatever the hell they're called... Yokkyu thought to himself, dismissing that silly name he had somehow come up with. Something with 'Full' in its same. Full giver, maybe...? he thought, all the while keeping a keen eye on the two. The other, he knew for a fact was a Quincy. Hated by the Soul Society, they were wretched beings. Of course they were just protecting themselves, but they are a very wickedly wicked people, of course without being wicked. Each time they kill a hollow with their bow, they set the natural world off course by a little bit. It would just be best if all the Quincy were eradicated. Yokkyu determined that the only threat they were causing currently was their reiatsu. They should know, being spiritually aware, that the more reiatsu you release, the more hollows will come, and possibly even a score of Menos Grande.

From his seat of sight, Yokkyu could see something strange going on. The female had a retracting scarf, and it got entwined with her as she brought it back, and the fopped on the roof. She had fallen, obviously, and the Quincy made a move to help her up, and without missing a beat, Yokkyu turned to the Onmitsukido, and eyed them without expression. Tightly, yet secretly circle around them. Remain out of sight, but ensure that if they were to run off or attack, you would be there. Yokkyu instructed the twelve, who all simply bowed in acknowledgment. Yokkyu nodded and spoke slowly, Disperse. and the twelve were gone with a quick flash step, already setting up the circle around the two from high above. Yokkyu placed his scabbard upon the sash on his waist, and allowed his zanpakutou to sheepishly dangle from his left hip. Feeling no compelling need to remain in secret, at leat on his behalf, he began to a quick run towards the two, moving quickly, quicker than most could ever run. The zanpakutou inside the scabbard made annoying clicking noises as it tapped one portion of the scabbard, then the other, and shook violently as his legs sprang in front of one another. Yokkyu was now sure that the two could see him, and with one great breath, seeing as the two were now within leaping distance, Yokkyu bent low, stopping his run, and pushed forward with his legs, allowing the power along with help from the spirit particles below him, to guide him to the flank of the Quincy.

If the human was watching, she would have seen Yokkyu land, and if the Quincy was listening, he would have heard him land. Nothing about his arrival to the two was a secret, as he didn't feel as though he needed to remain secretive and quiet, not with 12 onmitsukido members waiting above. Yokkyu placed a hand on the Quincy's shoulder, as if to get his attention if he had not heard him (that and this was done right after he landed, so there wouldn't really be too much reaction time of the Quincy's behalf.) and Yokkyu absently asked, Do you know what you could attract when releasing so much reiatsu?. He asked sarcastically of course, as he didn't rightfully expect them to know much shinigami, and many shinigami Captains didnt go to the world of the living, so if they knew shinigami, then this was a rare opportunity to view a Captain in Duty.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I cant post when im hungry o.o
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Luck was helping Kamoku to stand up when he just heard someone fastly approaching and then suddenly felt a pat on his shoulder, followed by voice coming from behind him asking about hollows. Luck knew that by the swift way that person reached them, that probably he whoever he was, was weirdly way to fast, making their chances of escaping from him not so high depending of what he wanted and expected not having to fight that person.
He made small gesture with his hand in front his chest, telling Kamoku to wait or at least hoping that she would get it, before turning around and facing nothing less than a captain from soul society standing in front of them. He didn't know how much Kamoku knew about shinigami, or what would happen as soon as she spoke something.

...Does he know what i am or still have doubts? ... Did he see the fight? ... He's here hunting me?... Several things started to run through his mind, he wouldn't release his bow unless it was necessary as he didn't want to reveal his self if and probably end up dead. It was when he just came back to his self staring at the captain.
"Sorry for that, is just that you really look like someone i know. But about that, we use to contact each other that way whenever there's some urgency you know and we can easily beat most of those hol-rrible monsters that appear around. Ain't that right?" He said with a smile on his face and looked to Kamoku, hoping and expecting that she could understand the whole situation and cooperate with him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku

Kamoku

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Kamoku got up with Luck's help. Her head was smarting from the impact of the ground that she had made so perfectly and her confusion didn't help much either. Everything was a small blur at the moment. Though through all of that she could still feel the energy that had enveloped in small bursts. 12 of them. Words could not move fast enough at this point. " Luck! there's-" A man appeared right behind Luck, cutting off Kamoku's warning. For it was already here.

Kamoku could not stop staring at the man. He was tall and had flowing white hair along with tattoos on his face which brought out the shape. The hand that was on Luck had even claws- that if the man wasn't careful- could pierce his skin easily. " I've seen shinigami, but not with that weird looking coat...He kind of looks like a marshmallow with metal nails." Kamoku's thoughts went wayward as her gaze set on the weird fluffy armour that was around the guy's shoulder.

Soon a conversation spouted from the obvious tension. Luck didn't look too good and seemed to be under a bit of stress since the man came here, as if his presence meant something. Unlike many people, Kamoku couldn't get much verbal cues and could only understand the sign that he made on his chest. So she answered Luck in the worst possible way. " I know we can hurt hollows, but who's this Reiatsu? It sounds like a candy." Kamoku knew about hollows, shinigami, fullbringers and such but she never knew about quincys or reiatsu. " And so this person attracts hollows? Lets go find him!" Kamoku's eyes lit up as she imagined a man summoning hollows like a demon king.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Yokkyu kept his hand steady on the Quincy's shoulder, not really putting pressure, but holding good enough that if he tried to run, Yokkyu would easily be able to keep a hold. The quincy looked and felt a little off, as if the presence of Yokkyu had unsettled him. He ignored what the Quincy had said, which was telling him that he looked like someone he knew. Yokkyu knew that to be an evident lie - he was very unique, and not one person he had ever encountered looked anything similar. Yokkyu's eyes shifted from the Quincy to the human, who had blurted the information the Quincy tried to hide. The hol-ribble monsters, eh? Yokkyu thought, fighting back a smirk as the human spoke about them as if she didn't know she wasn't suppose to. Yokkyu had been inspired by the human's eagerness to find whatever attracted hollows. Little did she know, she and the quincy were what was attracting them. Or they could if they didn't can their reiatsu. So he knew what I was talking about... Yokkyu concluded, shifting his eyes back to the Quincy, cursing him for his stupidity. No matter, it didn't bother Yokkyu too much, as he had good reason to pretend like he had no idea what Yokkyu was talking about. With a blasphemous sigh, Yokkyu's hand turned from soft to firm as he nudged the quincy out of his way, and continued forward, coming closer to the human. Yokkyu seemed to have an annoyed glare set upon his face as he stared into the female's eyes, eyeing her scarf after looking at those marvelous orbs.

Yokkyu's eyes flashed shut, and he grabbed the hilt of his zanpakutou, unsheathing it as quick as he can, apparently attempting to intimidate the two. She thinks reiatsu is candy? Candy? Seriously? Ahh well... Yokkyu lamented in his mind, finding both amusement in her unintentional ignorance. She was young, and likely inexperienced, and she would learn in time what it was. Yokkyu dismissed that thought in his head entirely, and quickly turned to the Quincy. It's not smart to lie to a Captain. Yokkyu said, subtly reminding the Quincy about what he had said previously, about him looking like one he knew. Yokkyu turned back to the human, staying in the same place he was, simply turning his body, and bowed low to her. And you. Yokkyu began after completing his thankful bow. You have stated what the one behind me wanted you to keep to yourself. he spoke slowly, intending to make her realize her mistake, although it wasn't anything serious. He closed his eyes and released an irritated sigh, and reiatsu is the energy you feel. The deep dark energy you feel when you battle a hollow. My reiatsu, were I not concealing it like you two should be doing, is much lighter, but much more dense than a hollow. he told her, happy to educate her in any way he could.

Yokkyu stayed looking at the human, but spoke to the quincy behind him. I promise you, Quincy... Yokkyu began closing his eyes and giving a cocky half smile, The moment you summon your bow he said again, fragmenting his sentences to offer each one more seriousness, the moment you force your reishi into that form... I promise... he said, gripping his sword a bit tigher, as if he was ready to strike, I promise you, you will not know what hit you. Or who. Yokkyu warned, closing his eyes as he knew the Onmitsukido group he was with was directly above him, ready to stick their blades into any open area on the Quincy. Shinigami naturally despise the Quincy, as they're the reason for the upset of balance. Each time they kill a hollow, the soul simply vanishes, thus pulling the Soul Society and the World of the Living together. Were there more Quincy, the two realms would eventually collide, resulting in massive destruction. However, the Quincy numbers were scarce, and ordinarily, Yokkyu would have attempted to lunge his blade into the heart of the Quincy as soon as he could, but Yokkyu would wait to see if the Quincy made the first move. As it was more than liely inevitable. Yokkyu would, however, hold off on attacking for as long as he had the strength for. Hopefully he would have the strength to hold off to postpone the inevitable battle, but if not, the battle would rage here and now. But I don't think it will come to that... Yokkyu thought.
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

For one second he though about trying to strike him from behind as the shinigami walked past him to talk with the girl, but decided not to. It was too risky not knowing anything about that captain or if him self alone really was such a problem and only reason for a captain level shinigami go to the human world. He knew that shinigamis almost extinguished quincies, but never imagined that he would face a situation like that so many years after the war. It was when, after a large cloud slowly moved away while the captain had his attention to Kamoku, Luck noticed a strange number of weak shadows in the floor, seeming to encircle them.

"S-sorry for that, its just impressive and would say scary to face you know... a captain, but aren't quincies old fairy tales like Kitsunes, Kappas or Yokais?" he said without moving a muscle and counting around ten or twelve shadows on the floor, after hearing the captain words feeling the intense killing wish coming from them. If the worst came to happen, he didn't know if he would be able to risk destroying a populate area like that using his full power in order to survive. "Look i'm neither a quincy or have a bow, i can create discharges and explosions from distance, not for a while as i need some rest to recharge. But you can ask her, she'll won't lie and as you said you'll know if it's a lie." He said waiting, standing still and silent.
It was a risky gamble, but the only one that he could think in a moment like that. He knew that kamoku didn't know what he was and also wasn't able to see his bow when he helped her earlier, it was all depending if the captain would or not accept it or believe it was another trick.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Ume

Akemi Ume

Attack : 80
Intelligence : 30
Exp : 108566

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Akemi sighed as she stared down at her paperwork. Was it her or did every time she look back to it, it seemed to grow in amount? She looked back over her shoulder in disgust, glaring as if it was a person. Akemi groaned and dragged herself back to the brown hued desk, plopping her ass down on the swivel chair. She picked up a pen and leaned forward, furiously scribbling in the empty sections. Akemi answered each question in messy handwriting, along with putting in smarmy comments in the margins. Why the hell didn't the 1st Division update their paperwork? They'd send out the same form each month, and the only thing she could see that was updated was the name of the captains. Her official title was “Kenpachi Ume”, and it was stamped in thick, black script on the corner of each paper.

She set each paper into a neat tray when she finished with them, taking sips of tea in between. Akemi reclined her cushioned swivel chair, extending her hand out in front of her for a cookie. She smiled and bit into one, a bit of crumbs falling onto her shihakusho. Akemi sat up a bit, brushing them from her chest. As she scarfed down a few other cookies with no hand, she kept paperwork still while writing in the designated areas. After she had completed most of the papers, she set them in the tray. Akemi stood up, clamping her fingers. As she leaned on it and thrust herself out of the chair, her pen snapped, spilling black ink over the paper and her desk. She scowled and stared out, throwing her hands into the air before letting them fall back to her sides.

”Motherfucking....shitty pens...” Akemi hissed, walking over to the sink. She twisted the handle, sighing as water gurgled and shot from the faucet. Akemi stuck her hands under the water, shrieking as it hit her skin. Damn, was it scalding hot. She wrung her hands out, glaring at the steam rising from the basin. Akemi quickly spun the handle back to off, raising her hand to activate the cold water. She smiled in relief and let the water wash over her hands, scrubbing ink from her usually pure almond tinted skin. Pushing the soap pump with one hand, she rubbed it back onto her skin. Most of it came off, leaving a small grayish stain. She gazed back at the desk, the unfinished papers soaked in ink. Taking a small rag from the hanging hook, she slid it under the water briefly.

Akemi left a corner of the cloth dry, so she could pat the desk down once she finished wiping up the mess. Akemi turned on her heels and strode back to the desk, her geta sandals clicking against the wooden floor. She leaned over, sweeping ink into the cloth. With the other hand, she picked up the tainted paperwork and threw into the trash can. There was no salvaging it, she might as well pick a couple new copies up later. After the cloth had absorbed any spot of ink, she rubbed the desk down with the dry end. Akemi sighed and turned around, leaning on the front of the desk. Her head turned to the side slightly as a black butterfly flew through the open window, resting on her shoulder. Like always, it carried a message.

”Kenpachi Ume, you are to send 2 seated officers to take care of any Hollows present in Karakura Town for the day. Please have them arrive in front of the 11th Division Barracks, as a Senkaimon is already awaiting.” Akemi sighed and shook her head. Hollows weren't that serious, 1 seated officer would have been enough. But oh well. Akemi tossed the cloth into the sink, peeking into the hallway. Most of her division members were at the training grounds, fighting as usual. She rested a hand on the doorway, leaning against it. Her head suddenly shot up and her eyes widened. Why didn't she just go to Karakura Town? No one would mind, as she was kinda on business, right? She rushed over to her desk and dug her red headband out of a drawer.

It doubled as her reiatsu limiter, something every captain needed to wear while in the Human World. Akemi tied it around her white hair, slipping on her tattered Haori. She smiled as she strode out of the office and into the halls, looking mindlessly at her division members. Akemi rested a hand on one of the men, looking at him with piercing blue eyes. ”Well hey there, d'ya mind picking up some papers from the 1st Division? I had a fight with a pen, which didn't go so well for the papers. Just pick up the standard work papers and set them on my desk. I'll be back soon.” Akemi ordered, commanding yet calm. She adjusted the nodachi zanpaktou on her back, sliding the red cord into place. Using a few flashsteps through the division hallways and out into the open area, she yawned.

Akemi leaned her body forward, looking for those Kido Corps people. They were the ones who opened up Senkaimons for those who ventured into the Human World, and the ones she needed to get to. She finally spotted them, nonchalantly striding over to them. They all bowed shortly, before one of them asked where the seated officers were. ”I decided to take on the job for day, if that's alright.” Akemi stated plainly, her eyes narrowing slightly at the one who spoke. He nodded, opening up the gate. A butterfly followed next to her, leading her way. She yawned as she paced through the Senkaimon, grinning as the door opened up to reveal the lush area of Karakura. The white light shimmered into the area, lighting aglow a group of people.

As she scrutinized them, she realized one was familiar. Akemi exited the Senkaimon, and at 6'2”, she towered over the three people. She gave a short wave to the captain, recognizing him as Captain of the Onmitsukido and 2nd Division, Yokkyu Fuman. He had been captain right around the same time as her, maybe a year or two more. Akemi sauntered over to the group, her hands resting on her hips. She gave a slow glance to the female, and the male before looking up. She could see shadows, and feel slight presences. She turned her eyes back to Yokkyu, yawning. ”So, you brought them along with?” Akemi questioned quietly, referencing to the Onmitsukido members. If the Humans seen and heard her, she didn't care. It's not like they would be aware of who she was speaking of. Her own reiatsu was hidden by the limiter.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku

Kamoku

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Kamoku was so confused about this rAY-Ah-T-SOO, it was some kind of energy that was different from shinigami to hollow. She knew that hollows were more dense like a cold pot of gel while shinigami felt like a twinkie filled with whipped butter cream. Just the though of candy made her sick at the moment. That, toppled with her brain hurting and the crippling confusion had her legs wobbling. She patted her cheeks to help get her out of being dizzy, but it overcame her too much. Her butt connected to the tiles as she sat there holding her head with spiraling eyes. " Butter cream and jelly reiatsu? I don't think that would taste good..." She mumbled shakily, moving side to side trying not to throw up.

She completely forgot about the mini energies in the sky and the two people in front of her. Even if one is a weird marsh mellow pin man and the other a magical punk from Psyren*. Today was a full day! First the lion thing, then her evil professor, her job was overrun by mothers, she covers up a fight and meets these two people! It was too much to take in, even with a balanced breakfast...which she didn't even have! Soon she was even brought into the conversation which they were having over her yellow head. She shook her noggin violently to get rid of her state of confusion. " Eh? I didn't see him fire a weird bow. I just saw the lion get blown to hell and then land on the cars. " She pointed to the crippled light post and cars which the tiles were set up as decoys to the actual occurrence. People had dispersed and the second car farthest from the post was being towed for later repairs.

Then a tall woman came out of nowhere who also had white flowing hair, though this time her skin was more like buttercup than the other man's milk cream. She grabbed her head again, her eyes turning to white and a black circle bordering them. She nearly went pink with frustration. Kam turned to the man and yelled, " Is EVERY captain pretty?!!???!! That's unfair!!" ignoring the sentence that the woman had just uttered.

Psyren*: a manga when a delinquent travels to the future to fight the "Terror" with telekinesis for a man whom little is known.

Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Yokkyu turned to look at the Quincy incredulously, as if he thought the man stupid for continuing the senseless charade. It would be different if the being actually was aware of his visible reiatsu and tried to hide it, but Yokkyu knew the reiatsu well, knew the feel, similar to a mixture of human and hollow. Human for the simple fact he had human abilities, and hollow because their powers relied on absorbing nearby energy, such as to summon their bow and fire arrows. This one is a fool... Yokkyu said, turning his head and sighing with moderate disgust. He gripped his zanpakutou tightly and turned to view the human, who sat there for the time being. Had Yokkyu been in a worse mood, he simply would have killed the Quincy, or would have TRIED to kill him. No doubt the female would be at his back, defending the Quincy, but it wouldn't bother Yokkyu to fight two people. The thought actually sounded quite fun. I know Okunoheb would enjoy it... Yokkyu mused in the depths of his twisted mind. Yokkyu looked up to the sky, noticing that the cover of clouds had almost completely given away the Onmitsukido's position, and promptly, without the command from Yokkyu, they dispersed in but one step, appearing atop a nearby building, barely poking their heads out, keeping a close eye on those around Yokkyu's general area. They would not let their master out of their sight for any reason, else they would likely be put to death.

Suddenly, another Senkaimon opened up, and outstepped a large woman, 6'2". She was but two and a half inches taller than Yokkyu, and very powerful. Her beautiful pink hair seemed ridiculous, but it was actually fitting for her. Yokkyu mused often in the depths of his mind, that her motto would be something similar to "You can't have 'Slaughter' without 'Laughter' ". She was a sweet person outside of battle, but the moment you pissed the woman off, she was a crazed fiend. Thankfully if Yokkyu and her ever got into a battle and she went freaky rage mode, he would have speed on his side to get the hell away from her. After all, nobody really wanted to battle with the Kenpachi, whether or not they thought they'd win or not. Because it wouldn't be flowers and daiseys to fight such a person! However, something had upset Yokkyu, and it was Kenpachi's apparent disregard for secrecy. She simply barged out of the Senkaimon and spoke to Yokkyu, not even trying to remain at a distance. The entire thing had put Yokkyu in semishock, as she was a Captain and knew better. Well, not a Captain. The Kenpachi... Yokkyu thought, laughing to himself quietly, the anger at her disregard quickly replaced with happy thoughts such as 'It doesn't matter, she'd decimate anything that came her way'. She had spoken to him, Yokkyu realized, and he had outright ignored her, so he would try and come up with a random answer. But first, he had something to say to the Quincy.

Were you not a Quincy, you would not have the reiatsu of a Quincy. Yokkyu simply stated, glaring at the man with a deep and dark hatred. It would do you well to conceal your power so one could not so easily find you, and tell what you are. The Quincy are not legend, and if they were, I would be witnessing a legend, and would sooner kill the legend than let it continue on. he threatened, gripping his blade tighter before he turned back to Kenpachi. As for you, I believe the answer to your question would be, "To the left" ? Yokkyu guessed nonchalantly, knowing he had almost completely gotten the answer wrong to whatever she had said, if she had even asked something in the first place... Eh... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

A dead end, he thought as another captain just arrived, this time a woman. In fact she didn't look so dangerous as Yokkyo, seeming kinda carefree, even so she still was a captain and Luck knew that he shouldn't underestimate her.

He wondered how Yokkyo, after hearing his words that didn't had any doubts on them, seemed to have so much knowledge about him and tue quncy to the point of know the exact difference of quincies reiatsu. Had he participated in the war, had he already hunt many others and so he knew well its particularistics. The simple thought of facing one of the killers of many of his race suddenly made the fear go away and filled him with a strong rage and desire to fight. He was getting carried over by that thoughts, taking his hands out of pockets with clenching fists. Luck was ready to fight against the captain using everything he had when he just remembered that the girl, Kamoku was still over there. Calming his self after looking at the girl, he crossed his arms across the chest and with a serious mood he looked at both captains, fixing his look at Yokkyo "To think that you had to bring those friends with you, while the captain there came here alone. Don't you have shame or you don't really have any confidence at all? You guys didn't make a good work before, it's not like you're gonna fix everything now, but you can try" he said in a mocking way mentioning the shinigami the captain brought along with him and assuming to be a quincy as he wanted, finishing it mimicking a gun with his left hand pointing to his own head, challenging the captain while waiting ready for an attack or move of him.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Ume

Akemi Ume

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Akemi raised an eyebrow as the female said ”butter cream and jelly reiatsu”. On average circumstances, Akemi would start to think about desserts. Her overactive appetite, in addition to the mentioning of food, would inspire hungry thoughts. But paired with the word reiatsu? Surely she knew what that was. Akemi shook her head and turned to look at Yokkyu and the boy, her attention focused upon them. Akemi raised an eyebrow as Yokkyu mentioned something about Quincy reiatsu. It was obviously directed at the young boy. She chuckled as Yokkyu talked, looking down at the ground. Akemi listened quietly as the boy started to talk. She analyzed his words, hearing that her presence was mentioned. She kept herself from smacking him upside the head.

Humans couldn't be expected to know the workings of the Soul Society. Knowledge of the Onmitsukido among Special humans was immensely rare. She sighed and stood up straight, taking a cigarette from a packet. She grabbed the lighter, quickly sparking a flame. Raising the cigarette to her mouth, she lit it with no hesitance and inhaled. She smirked as the boy made the symbol of a firearm with his fingers, pressing it to his temple. Now she could enlighten the little boy. ”Listen up. The only reason i'm here alone is because I didn't want to bring a pack of brutes along with me. Knowing them, they would attack anything that moved. I came here to patrol the Hollows, not a whiny child.” Akemi explained, her sharp tongue accentuating every word with a slip of venom. She didn't care if the Quincy race was almost fully decimated.

They caused the world to shift towards trouble every day. That was something she refused to accept and brush to the side. While she wouldn't kill him, she would give him a good scare. Her bangs fell over her eyes, hiding them from view. A dark shadow fell over her face, yet a bold smirk could still be seen. ”So he's a Quincy, you say.....? Akemi asked quietly. Her voice was slightly raspy, and the eager battle spirit filled each word. Still looking down, Akemis' hand reached up to her shoulder. Her head went a bit farther, stopping as it rested above the black hilt of her zanpaktou. Her fingers lowered, curling gently around the handle. ”.....What fun.” Akemi mumbled plainly, letting out a tiny laugh. With a lightning quick twist of the arm and a gentle snap, the blade was removed from the sheath.

She brought it down on the Quincy, choosing wisely to avoid slicing him in half. Instead, she narrowly missed his head, as she was still standing behind him and the group. Akemi already had her blade held sideways, hovering beside of the boys face. She turned it ever so gently, not once raising her eyes to look at him. He could run if he wanted, as she wasn't blocking him at all. But if he did, then she hoped he was a fast runner. After all, with a squad of what she presumed to be Onmitsukido, a captain who mastered the art of Shunpo, and one having fully conquered the brute strength area, it was not smart to run. Akemis' pink lips curled into a smile and leaned in, dark chuckling echoing in the space between them. ”Juuust kidding.” She said lightly, slipping her nodachi back into it's sheath. She looked straight ahead and yawned, returning to her normal, friendly self. Akemi was usually nice, with no other concern than her Division and her cookies.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku

Kamoku

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Soon the unfathomable pressure rose higher. The small energies ducked for cover, the clouds moved in and gathered up much darker than they were before. Creating an almost twilight feel. Two captains had moved in on Luck-san while she stood beside one and facing the back of the other. She may have not known about reiatsu and this weird quincy-thing but she knew that when captains came to this world their power levels were cut in half so as to not effect things around them. Thus since they talked like they were far more powerful than them they must be slightly higher or at par with them on the human plane. Though that wasn't her concern yet. They may have been threatening Luck and her, but they failed to make a single move. Words were words. Nothing more.

Though soon the captain was gripping is sword but paused. He must know that she was behind him, though she didn't know exactly why that would be a problem. Kam had fought hollows but not another human-looking one. She hadn't even misused her power. Well...only for foot ball games...and high shelves...and maybe splashing water-okay she misused her powers a lot. Though nothing to harm anyone intentionally. She looked up at the other woman with her large eyes, wondering whether she was good or bad. Oh, she pulled out a cigarette. Yup, very bad.

It looked as if they were circling him, and his forehead was sweating bullets. Maybe when they were done- i dunno- sniffing each other they would back away and be friendly? No, this went way too far to be just a meeting. As soon as the woman unsheathed her sword, "No!"Kam's eyes dilated with adrenalin and her left scarf automatically turned into a blade and stopped near the woman's leg while the right scarf formed into a red spike and pointed between the man's shoulder blades. Inches away from an attack was all she could muster as self-restraint. She nearly cried between stutters. " P-please don't fight. Luck-san needs to go home and I'll be missed at work. I don't k-know how the Seireitei works but I know that this isn't it." She looked up at the woman, her eyes were even more like glowing orbs with the tears in her eyes. " You guys are too noble to beat up Luck-san and me." She just wanted to her small home and make toys for the shop and show her professor that she wasn't weak. Nothing more nothing less. Well, that and live.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Yokkyu let out a disgusted sigh as he stared at the Quincy with utter hatred. He would eventually eat those words. While Yokkyu was not ordered to attack any Quincy, he knew there weren't any orders not to attack a Quincy. And he wouldn't be punished for such an act, because he is doing his job. While a Quincy is essentially human, they're also the main disruptive force in the balance of the world. Yokkyu knew, just as every other Shinigami, what a Quincy was, and how they felt. One wouldn't be a Captain, or a grad of the Academy if they did not know the differences between reiatsus. All Captains, especially knew what a Quincy was, and knew exactly how it felt, if for no other reason than that a Captain has felt all other reiatsu: Human, Hollow, and fellow Shinigami. With only one other reiatsu left out there, similar to a human and hollow, how wouldn't one know what it was, even if they didn't ever feel one before? Especially with the 'victim' not even trying to suppress their reiatsu. It was all a bit incredulously idiotic in Yokkyu's eyes. The being tried to trick Yokkyu into thinking he was not a Quincy, yet the Quincy couldn't simply think that being a Captain, Yokkyu wouldn't be naive enough to fall for such simple tricks. No, it was the exact opposite - While Yokkyu wasn't as strong as some, Yokkyu was not as dumb as others. By insulting Yokkyu by such blasphemy, the Quincy had off-handedly sealed his fate. Least he did in Yokkyu's eyes. Yokkyu would not relent once he began, and would show no mercy. Yet he would strike - yes, he would strike like he was trained to do. Quicker than the eye, deadlier than a snake.

At the comment aimed at the Onmitsukido, Yokkyu's glare became even deeper and darker. The fool, it wasn't as though Yokkyu came here to lolligag. He had simply orders, and he would do them exactly as he was use to: To Perfection. Yokkyu gained an uncharacteristic smile as his hand without the blade rose into the air, and balled it into a fist. Without a second to spare, the Onmitsukid appeared in a circle around the group, which would surely give a scare to the human, but not the other Captain, and likely the Quincy as well. He has insulted my pride. Yokkyu reasoned, the smirk diminishing. Yokkyu wasn't doing what it looked like he was doing, no-no. It was quite the opposite. No confidence? Yokkyu thought to himself, turning to the Captain - to the Kenpachi. Kenpachi, would you be a dear and take care of the Onmitsukido for me? he asked sarcastically, as he kept his eyes on the Quincy, not daring to look away. With that said, the members of the Onmitsukido eyes grew wide in disbelief, and ran to form a crude line behind the Captain. Follow her orders, and do not intervene. he simply stated, releasing his balled fist from the air, and resting it as his side, while his other hand, his right hand, held fast to his katana, poised and ready to strike at any second. The Quincy had no idea what he had just done. The human tried to break it up before it began, but in truth, it began long ago, the moment the Quincy tried to deceive Yokkyu. There was simply no turning back, not after that. Or the insult.

Yokkyu of course was a level headed thinker, and knew not to let his anger get the best of him. In this case, wouldn't allow anger to cloud his battle judgement. Yokkyu was a seasoned fighter and practically master assassin, that proved by him being the #1 assassin in Soul Society, hence, the Captain of the Assassination Squad, as well as Commander of the bloody ninjas! However, Yokkyu knew better than to fight without properly gauging his opponent. And thus, he smirked, still listening to the human girl rant on about not fighting. He wanted to simply tell her to hush, but instead he said, I certainly will get in trouble for harming a human. But do not think I wont subdue you in the easiest way possible without harming you. Yokkyu said, refering to the ability to use kido to ensure she did not get in and end up getting hurt. My first Quincy kill should be a fun one... Yokkyu thought, laughing in his head, but not in his embodiment. With that wise thought processed, before any vital strikes were performed. the gauging would begin. But not without some measure of stealth... Yokkyu sheathed his blade and made a sort of scoff with his throat and feet, turning to the right slightly, as if to throw off the Quincy. The quincy might not think he was getting ready to strike, as he seemed as though he was limp and not ready for a strike. However, the sleeves of his haori did well to hide the stiffening of his claws, and the robes did well to hide the tensing of the legs.

As if it were out of the blue, Yokkyu's body snapped back to the left, keeping the Quincy in full sight, and as soon as the quincy came into his sight, he launched off with his feet, full force, with his left leading, and his right following. Due to the way this move was made, Yokkyu was lifted about 8 feet into the air, over the Quincy's head. As he came close to the Quincy, he released a full speed roundhouse kick to the side of his head, hoping he hit. This kick, while being full speed, was also full strength, and wasn't just a kick. It was a kick aimed at the side of a head, which on a human would cause cranial swelling, and loss of hearing to that side of the head if connected. If this strike was made true, Yokkyu would have gained an advantage, ensuring that the Quincy couldn't hear from the left side of his head, and suffering from a major headache and possible brain-swelling. Assassians had to know this stuff, as each shot needed to be a well-thought one, to ensure the Assassin would always somehow get the upperhand, one way or the other. This one was not so vital, more of a "If this works, It'll be a little better for me" kind of attack. But something was greater than nothing. And so long as Yokkyu got an accurate measure of the Quincy's abilities, Yokkyu would be ready to strike to kill. This wont take long... Yokkyu said to himself, inside his head of course.
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 am

Luck listened to the female captain who didn't look like as she would be a problem. Because of that he was surprised when she attacked as he didn't expect something like that when he was far more concerned with Yokkyo at that time, not able to notice she unsheathing her zanpakuto. Haven’t she stopped her blade he would be finished, in that moment he realized that even at first not looking like, she could be so or even more dangerous as the other captain.

Not helping was what he thought as Kamoku started to talk to the captains almost crying, trying to put an end to everything without any fight, but he knew it was kinda impossible at that time no matter how much or what she tried.

While ignoring Kamoku and totally focused about facing Yokkyo, during a few seconds he noticed it, he had hit the right spot, it was easy to see through the captain eyes how angry he got when Luck talked about him. It was when with a simple command of Yokkyo the group of twelve men that were for sure shinigami, but looking more like ninjas, appeared around them before been ordered to stay out of it. Pride, Vengeance, Hate. He wondered what would come out of that, even never wanting to become part of it he was always like that, only thinking about how to turn the tide while riding along.

Luck was ready to fight when out of sudden Yokkyo sheathed his blade. What. Had he decided not to fight after all that, no probably not. He wouldn’t let his guard down so easily after noticing how pissed Yokkyo was just a moment ago, while they stared at each other, as also after already been deceived one time by the other captain weird personality.

Had the captain either decided to fight or not Luck would still be aware of him for some time, then it was when the Captain then made his move. He was coming from above and aiming a strong kick at the left side of his head when Luck jumped to the right, avoiding the kick in time this time. Fastly turning to the Captain before landing and walking backwards after dodging the attack. Luck raised his right arm forward and almost in a blink a yellow energy fastly gathered around the charm hanging on his wrist, enveloping his right hand summoning a 6’ long energy bow, drawing it with his left hand.
Hollows? He wasn’t giving a damn about that, in fact for him they would only help if some of them or others like Kamoku were attracted to go there.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Ume

Akemi Ume

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:40 am

Akemis inspecting gaze was still focused upon the silly Quincy boy. From what she had gathered in the short time of arrival, things were heating up between him and Captain Fuman. She didn't want a playback about incidents from the Human World when she returned to the Seireitai. Especially on the day that she decided to go out. But, it didn't look as there would be any halting in this confrontation of the races. ”Ha, the only ones that are missing are those damn Arrancar....” Akemi thought. The tone of her mind was mixed, between aggravation and sarcasm. Aggravated, because her innocent mini-vacation to the Human World had been spoiled. Sarcasm, because it simply made her feel better to say anything with a bitter edge. She knew she wasn't the only one who enjoyed bitching at times. Truthfully, the last thing she wanted on her plate was an Arrancar.....or a Hollow for that matter.

As Akemi looked on with apathy, her eyes caught the movement of the young woman. Well, not the woman herself but....the scarves? She watched, unsurprised, as her scarves seemed to reform into weapons. One pointed at Fumans' breastbone, and one pointed at Akemis' lower leg. Traces of pity were visible in Akemis' bright blue eyes, softening them considerably from their callous stare. Akemi looked down at the young female and raised her hand once more up to the sheathed nodachi. Instead of rapidly removing like before, she simply tapped the hilt. It was her way of signaling that the zanpaktou would stay in its place, for now. Akemi crouched onto her knees, before bursting into the air with one Shunpo. Her standard, sleeveless shihakusho flared violently in the winds next to her also sleeveless haori. Akemis' uniform and hair had already stilled as she landed on the ground next to the young female.

She was in the same position as before the move, the only difference being that Akemi was looking directly into the girls eyes. Analyzing, inspecting, searching. The girl was probably protective over the males well-being, leading Akemi to wonder how well they knew each other. With a small shrug at her mental question, she decided to speak to the young female. ”As noble as we may be, this does not excuse the fact that his race tips the balance of nature.” Akemi simply stated, not choosing to go any further with her words. If the young woman was unaware of what the Quincy race cost the others, then she would gladly explain. Sympathy for the young boy was absent in her words, and it would be until this boy proved that he wasn't the idiot she thought of him. Akemi stood up just as Captain Fuman signaled the Onmitsukido, almost instantly causing them to appear in a circle formation around them.

She had sensed their presence as soon as she exited the Senkaimon, and their arrival was no surprise to her. The tall female simply looked on without any hint of amusement and a slight facet of boredom. Her expression lit up however, when Fuman put Akemi in charge of his ninja group. There was an underlying reason for her surprise. Had the little Quincy pissed the captain off that much? To where he relinquished the control of his subordinates? 'I hope he knows what he's doing....a fight between them looks pretty much unavoidable now....' Akemi thought, her eyes flickering around the group. Clearing her throat, she thought it was now time to address the captain. ”As you wish, Captain.” Akemi murmured politely with a soft smile and nod. She chuckled as the shocked Onmitsukido members ran behind her.

Was it because their commander had handed over control to another, or had her legacy of being unusually strange set into their minds? 'Hmmph, I hope they aren't afraid of the big bad Kenpachi.' Akemi thought with a small smirk. She continued to inspect the members in the silence between the creatures, waiting for someone to pipe up and fill that void. Once again, it was Fumans voice who took up that role. This time, directed towards the young female. The Kenpachi showed absolutely no emotion once he finished talking. She had no reason too. Throwing a quick look at her fellow captain and a small chuckle, she ran one hand through her silvery snow hair. ”You have got enough to deal with, no? I think the Quincy is all you should be focused on. I can look over her with ease!” Akemi stated, cheerily exclaiming her last sentence.

There was no threatening or malicious undertones in her speech. The tall female captain was used to 'babysitting' others, mainly the brutes of her own division. Turning on her heel as Fuman launched an attack, she began to stride over to a small park bench. Akemi flicked the finished cigarette onto the concrete sidewalk and looked over her shoulder at the young girl. ”I suggest you follow me, and leave them be to their fighting. However fun it looks, it would be very rude to intervene. It's bad enough that my paperwork was ruined today....so please make this just a bit easier for me, all right? All right.” Akemi called out, trying to be as kind and polite as she could to the female. She could sense the Quincy release his bow and giggled, shaking her head slightly. If only he knew how serious they were.
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Defense : 40
Exp : 144704

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 pm

The golden glare of the sun continued to beat down upon the town of Karakura, the windows and buildings still illuminated with the like-colored glow. Birds chirping, children heading to school, and even a stray animal or two filled the void that would have been filled with silence. Quite clearly, the children heading to school had quite a journey to make up, most hitting the trains to get to their destination. But alas, the gentle breeze and cool temperature was still the highlight of the day. However, on this day, a certain man wasn't up just to appreciate the morning. No, not at all. He was searching.

Two relatively potent Reiatsu. They were similar, yet still very different. One was by no doubt a Quincy, but the other? Something much stranger. From what this man could tell, they were still essentially the same. Perhaps a human who had somehow gained abilities that weren't fitting for a Quincy? The most likely candidate of course.

Standing atop the highest building, the man stood tall. Around six foot infact. His height was, however, disguised by his long coat. As it reached towards his feet, it almost made him look smaller than he really was. An oddity, yes. He had positioned himself perfectly, the sun shining brightly behind him and disguising his physical presence to the world. He simply watched as the Quincy decided that blowing up a car was a great idea, a light sigh escaping his lips as the incident occured. The fools, they were only going to attract unwanted attention. The last thing they would want, really, seeing as they already had Hiei on their back.

Watching as the events unfolded, Hiei rummaged in the pocket of his trench-coat, revealing a bar of chocolate. Biting into it, the creamy taste flowed through his mouth. Mouthgasm. As each bite led to the next, he quickly finished his snack. As he did there was a new Reiatsu revealing itself to the world. However, this one felt a little more familiar. It was faint, admittedly, but even with finely controlled Reiatsu some will be revealed. And on that Hiei himself knew of? He would pick up that in a second.

Memories flooded his mind of his time in Soul Society. Namely, of his former Lieutenant. Yokkyu Fuman, one of the most talented people he had the honor of working with during his time as Captain. It appeared that Soul Society had indeed picked the ideal man to obtain the Second Division after all. With that, a rare smirk flickered upon his lips. 'Today could very well be interesting.'

With the reveal of his former Lieutenant, Hiei pulled on the back portion of his hair. Tying it into a band, he left the front of his hair hanging losely. Namely for personal preference, but maybe perhaps because he looked so damned sexy with it up. Nobody could tell for sure. His emerald green eye's gazed upon the members of the Omnisukido as they hid all around the city. None were exactly exceptional, at least from what Hiei could feel at this precise moment. 'How the mighty have fallen... I guess I was just lucky to have one talent." he thought to himself.

It was then that the now leader of the Omnisukido had encountered the two humans. They were simply talking for a while, before another powerful Shinigami made their appearance. This one, Hiei had never seen before, although she was clearly a Captain. Her spiritual pressure alone made sure of that. Certainly stronger than any non-Captain Shinigami, although also noticably limited. "Well, they're clearly not here for me, or any of our people for that matter. I also highly doubt they were really sent to investigate human uprising. Why would the Omnisukido be sent in for them? Some truly strange workings from Soul Society this time.'

And then, in complete surprise, Yokkyu had made an attack on the Quincy. Yet another light sigh escaped the thin lips of the former Second Division Captain, as he immediately realized that the two of them stood little chance of competing with two Shinigami Captains. With that, his trenchcoat flared open, a drastic rise in Reiatsu making itself apparent. It would have felt like Shinigami Reiatsu, as his mask wasn't donned, but it would also have been even more potent that the two Captain's beneath. He wasn't limited, after all. Central 46's secrets had to be covered, and because they hid the truth about what happened to Hiei and the others... Well, lets just say they would have had to remove the limiter so people believed he was dead.

With a flash, he appeared just ten meters away from the 'Fempachi', his presence immediately being revealed. He continued to pump out his Reiatsu. The plan was to get the two Captain's to attack him, and leave them two a fighting chance to win this battle. "Human, Quincy, if you don't want to die today... I suggest you follow my lead. Girl, stand tall, do not falter, and do not fear them. Believe in your strength as I believe in mine." he said, his monotone voice still capable of trying to entice the imagination. He didn't know how the girl would take it, but alas, he had to do something to get her prepared.

Disappearing once more, he appeared beside a member of the Omnisukido, the one furthest from the Kenpachi. Judging by the look in their eye's, they were surprised by his speed. Apparently his legacy was almost now unknown to Soul Society. A pity, really. Grabbing hold of the foot soldier, he leapt into the air, before throwing the person at Yokkyu. It was a distraction move, a distraction that would hopefully calm this battle down a bit. Yes, he didn't want to fight. But this was essentially unavoidable. The moment Yokkyu recognized him, there would be almost no chance of leaving here peacefully.

(OOC: Assuming grabbing hold of the npc and throwing it was okay. If you want me to remove this post so you four can carry on, it's no problem, just send a pm and i'll do so. Thanks.)

Last edited by Hiei on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling: "Recognised" to "Recognized")
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Luck was focused, waiting for Yokkyo next move, for him to approach, when another strong presence not so far away from there suddenly appeared. Out of nowhere a man wearing black clothes who had the reiatsu of a shinigami, of a captain, even so who looked like he wasn't with them, appeared in a flash next to them.

"I don't need that lame speech... "

Saying that to the strange man, Luck unleashed a volley of 750 arrows in front of him from his bow, that seemed more like a large and round energy block as all the arrows moved at the same time and at great speed toward Yokkyo before exploding with the impact, destroying more than half of the roof where they were. Luck let his self fall into the building as the roof was destroyed, standing silent in the smoke and debris. Now it was only a matter of time, before the whole place around got crowded with curious people wanting to know what had happened, he would take that chance in order to escape as also to end everything without having to cause more damage around.

[OOC: a week has passed with no response so its skipped]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakura(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura(open)   Karakura(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: World of The Living :: Asia-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com