Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap0%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap9%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap4%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap9%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap13%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap30%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Osama Bin Laden I_vote_lcap17%Osama Bin Laden I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Osama Bin Laden

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Attack : 20
Defense : 15
Intelligence : 40
Exp : 56958

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

He's dead as a doornail and his shot corpse is in america's blood-filled hands. Post your feelings about this and lets have some fun over the death of a celebrity.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 116942

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm

About time I say!
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126780

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Your doing marcus? lol jk... but seriously really? You were "gone" until today.... *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:31 am

Personally, I think that all through the streets will be drunken patriots all over the city and the whole of america will be in ruin due to the fact that Iman Al Zawahiri is still around rampant and is the actual brains of the operation. Osama was just the "pretty face" of the operation.

As an avid troll: I think america's bullsh*ting itself.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:39 am

You're right, you are an avid troll. That said, let me give you some food for thought. The death of this man, is an incredible morale boost. America has been full of half-hearted attempts, and poor follow-throughs. This will undoubtedly improve the performance, and outlook of our troops that have been working in the middle east. As for drunks, well, probably. You got me there.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146773

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Hitogoroshi wrote:
Personally, I think that all through the streets will be drunken patriots all over the city and the whole of america will be in ruin due to the fact that Iman Al Zawahiri is still around rampant and is the actual brains of the operation. Osama was just the "pretty face" of the operation.

As an avid troll: I think america's bullsh*ting itself.

*tears off staff badge for this post*

Not to troll, but if you think Osama Bin Laden was the pretty face of the operation, you're a dumbass Hito. Care to know the roots of the Al Qaeda? Might want to do some research then as to just how it was Osama Bin Laden's leadership and experience that gave birth to that organization.

Anyone with half a brain knows that the war isn't over, the "drunken patriots" know that just as well. You might also do kindly to have a tall glass of shut the fuck up when you generalize. There was no announcement or nation-wide celebration for an end to the war, it was an announcement and celebration to the DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Zawahiri is undoubtedly an experienced man, and will likely take up reigns of the Al Qaeda operations and organization. But, it's the fact that the figurehead of the organization, the father to a terrorist organization that was/is the single most far reaching organization of its kind in the world, is dead. What's this bring about? Dissemination. Remember the Iraq Campaigns and what happened after Saddam was hung? Probably not, given your general "points" so far, I'm guessing that you tend to forget the very basics of the after effects of what happens when an operational and inspirational leader is killed.

Well, here's Terrorist Organizations 101 for you.

Ever hear the phrase "Remove the head of the snake and the body dies"? That's this case, as it was with Saddam Hussein. The difference between the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns? We couldn't kill Osama, meaning that the moral and rank structure blow was impossible to deliver as it was against the militants in Iraq. Does this mean that now Al Qaeda is going to suddenly die off? No, it means that for the next 6-8 months, there's undoubtedly going to be a surge of militant activity in Afghanistan and Pakistan, retaliations for the death of their leader. But, because of that very fact, there will grow dissemination among the ranks. Osama Bin Laden was the glue, now that that's gone, long time squabbling Al Qaeda and sister organization leaders are going to eventually butt heads, meaning that large scale organizations will start breaking apart into small scale pocket organizations. It's going to make things chaotic, but, it's the same general fact that applies in the instance of all loose knit yet organized militant organizations. Infighting under the pressure of an increase in NATO surge is going to put an end to large scale operations, which then puts the foundation under our feet to stabilize Afghanistan like we've been trying to do.

I also recommend you take this into consideration Alric. "Half-hearted attempts"? Sorry, didn't know that getting blown up, shot and stabbed for my country was half-fucking-hearted. I recommend you BOTH read what I've said, then go looking through some articles from more than one media source, and maybe study the concept of military tactics before opening your mouths. THIS is why I can't stand civilians that speculate on military operations, the majority of you don't even care to understand the basics, you'd rather heard yourselves yack about and try to sound smart, or even make spiteful comments just to self-satisfy some unseen or misunderstood personal motives you might have.

THAT ends my rant. Bitch, cry moan, I don't give a fuck. But be more cautious about how you speak about MY military and MY countrymen. I drank to Osama Bin Laden's death last night, and I'm proud of it. Just as proud as I am of the fact that I'm going to continue deploying until I'm either dead, the war is won, or the Army says I'm too broke to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Marcus, I was talking about the politicians, not the troops. I may not be be part of the military, but my Brother, Uncle, Father, And Grandfather have or are. Please do not make the mistake of thinking I am against the military. I'm simply tired of the politicians trying to please the public, instead of focusing on more important matters.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:35 pm

You're still wrong in that aspect then Alric, as the Politicians aren't the ones that have been fighting the wars or conflicts, nor are they the ones that are to take responsibility for organization or conducting of military operations.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Looks like my job is done here: I just posted this for people to be active. If you're unhinged by
Marcus wrote:
a dumbass
then I think we'll get along fine. Have a good one and thanks for the info.

What I'm thinking of more importantly is that I wonder how the rest of the world will think about this. Will they rejoice or mark a funeral?
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm

If you're job was solely to spark irritation. Then you're an even bigger dumbfuck Hito. There's a thing called boundaries, DON'T cross them with jackass speculation or comments that insult others. You're an avid troll right? Just so happens, I hate trolls. So shut the fuck up about it altogether. I'm an even minded person, I rarely snap, but you've done opened up something you never wanted to look at. I'm not irritated, sore, or even angry, I'm furious at your entire thought process. It's not welcome, though this isn't my site, I'll let you know, not to make the attempts to troll or spread stupidity as you've attempted to do so here.

I'll remind you of the rules involving not actively trying to cause drama. Well, you've done started a shitstorm.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Very well, Marcus. I suppose I am.

On an unrelated note, I think Escher needs some layout advice for the new site. I tried to help, but I'm more of a plot guy.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Not irritation: just posts. If I wanted to hurt, I wouldn't it be doing it to someone I know nothing about. Though your not the only one angry at my thought process. If I started a "shitstorm", I hope it doesn't hit the fan.

Hitogoroshi wrote:
What I'm thinking of more importantly is that I wonder how the rest of the world will think about this. Will they rejoice or mark a funeral?

Some layout? What kind? Organization? Forum division? Aesthetics?
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Not sure, I think Marcus might be best suited to it as Escher's right hand man. Of course you could always ask Escher himself.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Meh, if someone want's it more than I do then I wont have a problem with it. I'll ask him and see what comes up. Though I think Marcus will be best suited to it, though I think we should keep posting in the meantime so there can still be a site to clean up. No?
Back to top Go down
Gray91

Gray91

Exp : 47645

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm

OH CANADA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden   Osama Bin Laden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com