Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap0%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap9%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap4%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap9%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap13%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap30%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
The Flamed Heart I_vote_lcap17%The Flamed Heart I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

The Flamed Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neme

The Flamed Heart Empty
PostSubject: The Flamed Heart   The Flamed Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 am

The Flamed Heart Ehar3_by_matthew45610

Change's are always made..

"Exact Exchange." that has always been the rule for alchemist. Nothing can be gained unless something of equal or greater importance is given up first. That is the basic law of alchemy if it was ever told. It is the way all alchemists have lived their lives and will always lived by them. We all know the story of the Elric brothers. Trying to transmute their mother back from the dead their own bodies were sacrificed instead. What they got was not their mothers but some creature that couldn't even be called human.

Past lives are the key to the future...

However what if there was another story? One that wasn't told to us before. The past is the strongest thing in our lives. It can not be erased no matter what we do and it honestly makes us who we are. So what about Roy Mustang? His past has always been hidden but now it is about to be revealed farther than anyone has ever taken it before.

Cruelty is only a word

Roy's past was complicated. I shall start at the beginning. Roy grew up with a normal family. Mother, Father, and Sister. It was when he was very young that he and his sister where separated from their parent's the two survived together on nothing but themselves. Roy was happy his youngest sister was too. That was when a horrible fire took her from him. Or so Mustang had thought. The fire and his sister's believed death drove Mustang to insanity. The young alchemist went far enough to even attempt a human transmutation. But what would happen if the person you were trying to summon was alive?

[Failure...or new hope?

Mustang had everything complete. The circle was drawn and he was prepared to sacrifice himself to bring his sister back. He activated the circle. That was when something strange happened. The circles shape changed and Roy was plunged into the day of the fire. The flames licked at his very flesh but did not wound him. Scars from the burns appeared but still did not harm the man. It was then that Roy realized that the fire was being absorbed into his very arms. Roy cried out as the pain finally set in. The circle expelled him and disappeared completely. Roy's arms were paralyzed but then Roy felt a strange power within him. His hands lit red then fire burst from his arms. It engulfed the entire place into flames until the place was nothing but ashes.

That should of been the end...

That should of been the end for Mustang but Roy emerged from the flames not affected at all by them. He knew he had to hide what you could do. The circle had made his alchemy powers stronger. And now fire would escape his hands. He would kill anything that got to close to him. So he hid and eventually disappeared from the face of the earth. He reappeared later in the military as a colonel. Roy had found a way to stop his bursts through a particular material that conducts fire. He still hides the truth of his past to this day.. as he tries to become Furher.

What will happen though when his sister reappears and joins the Elric's? Will Mustang ever know the truth about his sister? It is all up to you. Anything can happen, after all it is all truly based upon the soul

|||
Back to top Go down

The Flamed Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Site Information :: Advertisements :: Post Back-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com