Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap0%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap9%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap4%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap9%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap13%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap30%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_lcap17%Higure-Yagyuu I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Higure-Yagyuu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eiseiju Mumaru

Attack : 60
Defense : 50
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 63613

Higure-Yagyuu Empty
PostSubject: Higure-Yagyuu   Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:59 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Spirit~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Higure-Yagyuu (Sunset Buffalo)

Visual Age: N/A

Looks: In the inner realm of Eiseiju‘s soul, Higure-Yagyuu takes the shape of a giant, four horned black buffalo with many spears, arrows and swords sticking in a natural lump behind his head. Sunset-coloured clouds emit from it’s hooves, hiding the spirit’s lower legs. Along the buffalo’s spine and tail, small flames burn endlessly, the same colours as the sun in the realm’s sky.

Habits: As perhaps expected, mooing.

Inner World: Eiseiju’s inner world is a simple one; an endless grass plain with a single small group of trees. Behind the trees is a sun, locked into the sky at an angle that it colours the sky and clouds red and yellow. Higure-Yagyuu always waits under the trees whenever Eiseiju enter the realm.
Higure-Yagyuu Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVSFyMn6zt9ZZRTMjJniqcZn7c0b_fpPKxnRX3qNyiCaU6L0ID9w
This should give the right impression of the centre of the realm, the trees.

Connection to Master: They respect each other‘s strength and endurance. But Higure-Yagyuu dislikes the deploy of force when it has no purpose and will only reluctantly go into shikai during fights that either trainings or random brawls. He will, on the other hand, feel insulted if Eiseiju doesn’t go all out in an ordered or ’forced’ fight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Type: Nodachi

Camo: No camo.

Looks: In it‘s sealed state, Higure-Yagyuu is a 6’11 feet long nodachi (with a 6’1 long blade), worn over Eiseiju’s back. It should be noted that the blade itself is deeper then most, being 0’8 feet. The blade’s handle is long enough for Eiseiju to hold it in both hands, but it’s light enough for him to use in one hand. A flame pattern decorate the blade’s dull side and the guard is perfectly round with a sun engraved in it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases:

-Attack: 60 + 10 = 70

-Defense: 50 + 5 = 55

-Speed: 10

-Magic: 0

Release Phrase: Overpower

Looks: When Eiseiju speaks his zanpakuto’s name, his sword’s hilt stretches as the blade retracts, turning into a pole weapon with a blade of 3’11 and together with the metal shaft, it’s total length is 9’6, further increasing Eiseiju’s range. The guard still has a sun pattern, but it now sends small blazes and embers along the edge, giving the weapon a fiery appearance. There are several holes on the dull half of the blade to prevent a vacuum should he impale an enemy. Overall, the weapon becomes much heavier, especially the edge.
Spoiler:

Element: Fire

Special Ability: Aside from the obvious advantages that comes with more range and weight, every blow of Higure-Yagyuu shikai is backed up with fire, dealing additional fire damage on hits. The fire damage is greater if the blow is more powerful. The foe can combust, but only if his body, skin or clothes are highly flammable.

Techs:
Name: Asajuudan (Morning bullet)
Duration: Single attack
Cooldown: 2 posts.
Description: Eiseiju sweeps Higure-Yagyuu with both hands in the direction of an enemy that is out of melee range, sending a large fireball, about 3’11 in diameter, from the weapon’s edge to the foe. The fireball’s speed is fairly high, but it’s nothing a trained fighter cannot dodge. Generally used to distract the foe while he tries to get in melee range. A rather straightforward move.

Name: Hirumoui (Midday fury)
Duration: 3 posts.
Cooldown: 5 posts.
Description: Eiseiju wraps Higure-Yagyuu with his burning reiatsu for some time. Whenever the attack connects, it sends a wave of fire in the direction of the cut, it’s power equal to that of a normal blow, but it ignores any physical damage reduction. If the foe has no special physical or fire-based defence, it will deal damage like a double hit.

Name: Gogodeki (Afternoon execution)
Charge: 1 post
Duration: Single attack
Cooldown: 5 posts.
Description: Eiseiju raises his weapon high into the sky, holding it by the base of the shaft with both hands. Up there, the edge of Higure-Yagyuu will start to glow with the brightness of the sun as it is being charged with Eiseiju’s reiatsu. Fully charged, Eiseiju strikes at the foe with a mighty blow, trying to finish the enemy off with a merciless, devastating strike. When the attack connects, be it foe or ground, it releases a storm of fire from the weapon’s edged tip on the location with a 3'3 diameter. While charging for this attack, Eiseiju’s defence is completely open for a short time.

Last edited by Eiseiju Mumaru on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126770

Higure-Yagyuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higure-Yagyuu   Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

only thing i see here is that gododeki would need a prep time, as you say it needs charging for the tech to activate. Other than that i also suggest making the diameter slightly smaller. I say this because would would only be a foot away from the blast and you would catch alot of that heat ass well, regardless if you are outside of the flames. Other than that everything looks good.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Eiseiju Mumaru

Attack : 60
Defense : 50
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 63613

Higure-Yagyuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higure-Yagyuu   Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 am

Edited the Gogodeki with 1 post charge and lowered radius.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126770

Higure-Yagyuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higure-Yagyuu   Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

Higure-Yagyuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higure-Yagyuu   Higure-Yagyuu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higure-Yagyuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakuto-
Jump to: