Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap0%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap9%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap4%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap9%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap13%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap30%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_lcap17%Okunoheb Negaku I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Okunoheb Negaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

Attack : 70
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 108952

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 pm

The day was fast approaching - the day Yokkyu would be presented the honor of honors, and be presented the item of supreme accomplishment and leadership within Soul Society. The day was coming that Yokkyu would be deemed the newest Captain Commander - the day where he would be presented the Haori of Leadership. Then Yokkyu would be the leader of the entire Gotei military force, the leader who would lead them to war, the one who would save them from death. Or so he hoped. However, there was a thing that struck Yokkyu as strange; he would be a Bankai-less Captain Commander. What Captain would truly look up to Yokkyu - what Captain would truly respect Yokkyu if he had no bankai while they did? It was a fear that Yokkyu doubted, but knew was still a likely possibility. He simply had to do something about it, he could NOT enter Squad 1's Captaincy without having mastered his Zanpakutou. Okunoheb... Yokkyu thought, lamenting at her unruly personality. He knew he could wield her properly, it was just she wouldn't give him the opportunity. She had not the trust to give Yokkyu, for she was one of the few zanpakutou that didn't communicate on a level of trust. She communicated with fighting. She obviously didn't believe Yokkyu capable of wielding her properly, but Yokkyu thought - no, Yokkyu knew otherwise. If he could rightfully become the Captain Commander, then he could rightfully wield his Zanpakutou in Bankai. He simply did not know how to show unruly Okunoheb that he could. She wouldn't talk with him unless she shed the blood of victims, and she wouldn't like a visit without bloodshed.

Yokkyu was stuck in a bind - he had to find some way to communicate with his Zanpakutou without upsetting her. The first thing that popped into the young Captain's mind was simply to slay one of his Squad members. Stunned by that horrid thought, it was quickly pushed away and regarded as one of his very few 'What the hell...?' moments. He couldn't exactly leave the Soul Society - he needed to stay and prepare for the day that was fast approaching, and it would be nothing less of foolish to willingly leave Soul Society when he had things he needed to prepare for. That immediately crossed "Travel to the World of the Living and slay a meek hollow" off the list of potential solutions. Unfortunately there were no revolting shinigami this day, so no justified kill. No prisoners to be set to execution, and no person who would willingly allow Yokkyu to cut them down. He knew Okunoheb would simply now allow a tiny nick - the wound needed to be bloody; the wound needed to be filled with blood. He certainly didn't want to inflict the wound upon himself, because that would hinder his strength for the remainder of the day, and might even send him to Squad 4 for healing. There were little decisions left to attempt, and little time - if Yokkyu wanted to achieve Bankai before the upcoming ceremony. What an embarrassment he would be if he dared wear the Squad 1 Haori without sufficient power. What a mock of the powerful Society of Souls, what a mock of the foreboding Gotei Military he would be. He had to find some way, he had to find some way... he had to fine some WAY.

If you refuse to communicate with me... Yokkyu said out loud, unsheathing his blade and watching as the light reflected off of the blades majestic splendor. He was thinking of what exactly to do - the little bitch would ignore his mental calls for her unless he shed the blood of an opponent. If he performed Jizen, she would likely not show herself when he entered the realm. But he had little options left. Then I shall force you too... Yokkyu finished as he glared at his blade. He tossed it to the ground and removed his haori, knowing that any other Zanpakutou would be offended and hurt by this treatment to the part-of-the-shinigami's-body, but Okunoheb would have nothing less than this. She would cooperate, and Yokkyu would be sure of it. He was the Captain Commander to-be, and there simply was no refusing his final call. His final call was nothing less than "I will have Bankai." With the sword on the ground and Yokkyu still standing, he removed his haori and walked over to his Captains desk and placed it neatly on top, leaving him in his black and white shinigami robes. He then tossed the scabbard next to the zanpakutou, which nicked it on the hilt, causing it to turn slightly to the left. Yokkyu ignored the ill-treatment to Okunoheb and walked over to the ground where it waited. With a stern look upon his face and the temperament of taking nothing less than what he came for, Yokkyu plopped himself right on the ground, swiping his zanpakutou up crudely, and placing it horizontally across his lap. Alright Okunoheb, be willing to surrender or to fight,,, Yokkyu thought as he closed his eyes, allowing darkness to encumber him.

With his eyes closed, he began to concentrate on the feeling of the sword that sat in his lap. He continued to chant in his head the name "Ukunoheb, my Zanakutou.... Okunoheb, my Zanpakutou...". At first, there was nothing happening, but Yokkyu continued on with the spiel, not paying any attention to any of the noises in the outside world. He was determined to get through to his inner world and meet with the unruly Okunoheb. He simply had to. With that in his mind, he did little to slow himself, and continued the chants inside his head, as the pitch black darkness became even darker, as if somehow another world of darkness was on top of the world of darkness he was experiencing with closed eyes. This could be known as one thing: something Yokkyu liked to call the Transition. The Transition to Yokkyu is the portion of Jizen where your soul is leaving the world you're normally on and passing into your Inner World. This process is short to Yokkyu, but is more or less noticable, depending on where you're at. Yokkyu continued to chant in his head, and the darkness lifted from his eyes, leaving only the darkness of closed eyes. He took in a deep breath and felt the cool air rising from water below. He flashed open his eyes and looked directly to the sky, seeing a bright and shining moon through a cloudless sky. He looked around to see if the giant python was anywhere to be soon, and to Yokkyu's apparent eyes, nothing was there. Not one living creature.

Last edited by Yokkyu Fuman on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Yokkyu glanced all about, trying to see if he saw any form of any being anywhere. Unfortunately, there was none and he was alone - the only companion was the soft light from the moon above, and the even softer light from the reflection of the moons light on the water. Yokkyu's eyes grew wide as he realized his clothes were soaked from the waist down. Damn! There's water! I forgot about that! Yokkyu thought to himself as he looked down to regard the water with anger and frustration. Looking down, Yokkyu realized that his scabbard had somehow managed to find its way back onto Yokkyu's hip as he entered the Inner World. However, what stood out to Yokkyu even more was that his zanpakutou was missing. His face grew from surprised anger to unsurprised rage. He knew that Okunoheb knew he was here, for that could be the only reason his zanpakutou would be missing. She willed it to be so. She obviously didn't want Yokkyu to wield the sword while in her domain so she simply revoked it from his possession while he was there. Little knew that the spirit has the power to do such - just as they have the power to literally strip their master of Shikai and/or Bankai. The simple logic behind that was none other than, "It's theirs. They decide" - which Yokkyu regarded as an irritating law of the Zanpakutou Spirit. While Yokkyu agreed that they were not tools, he did not agree that the spirit should keep its powers hidden from the master, who could put them to extraordinary use. Okunoheb had simply done it because she knew it would get under Yokkyu's skin. It was either that or she knew why Yokkyu was here, and was not in favor of battling her master.

Yokkyu quickly leaped from the water, allowing a thin stream to follow behind him as he flew diagonally into the air. He stopped when his jump height was at its peak, and concentrated his energy to his feet so he could remain standing in the air and out of the water, where Okuno could easily wrap around him without his knowing. Okuno was everything in the book, but above all, she was deathly intelligent. Even when in shikai form, when Yokkyu battled using her, she used the six independent snake heads on her own, while Yokkyu controlled the outlet of venom, along with the direction. She was marvelous in calculations and remaining quiet until knowing when to strike. And that's why I must keep a good eye on this water... Yokkyu concluded with a thought, ending the subtle flashback memories. The water stirred about 10 feet beneath Yokkyu's feet, and he knew immediately that Okunoheb was indeed present, jsut she was remaining hidden. With the known fact that she was under him, Yokkyu jumped even higher into the air, away from her wicked grasp for sure. He quickly began to formulate several plans for when she decided to show herself, all of which ended with Yokkyu gaining bankai, and beginning with the explanation. The middles however were quite different, for they were all different battle plans, for Yokkyu knew that for a fact a battle would commence and he would need to simply force Bankai out of his evil partner. Yokkyu had to ensure that he had up a fierce mental wall so that Okuno, who was a part of him, would not be able to discern his thoughts as battle plans, and would not be as alert as she would were she to have known.

As the thoughts ran through his head, Yokkyu was able to pick three that he favored and would use. However, before he could add the finishing touches, the water beneath him, now 40 feet below, erupted in a large explosion, or so it seemed. Yokyku knew better, and looked down immediately, only to see the black scales of an enormous python flowing freely from the water, stretching to a total length of approximately 10 feet below Yokkyu's feet. Yokkyu silently thanked himself for jumping higher earlier, else he would have been knocked aside, or even swallowed by his unruly zanpakutou spirit. Yokkyu promptly released a sigh as he looked down, only to see the snake's eyes staring into his own - a deep red of unmistakable origin. Okunoheb was viewing Yokkyu in the infrared spectrum, to ensure she could follow him no matter where he went, for he would always release a higher heat pattern than the surrounding area. He knew it as well as she did that he was trapped in her domain, with nowhere left to run if he tried to. Before speaking to the spirit, Yokkyu simply ran through his thoughts on the matter, and his unlikely hopes. First, he thought she might finally see the wrong in herself and grant Yokkyu bankai and finally trust him. Or maybe she'll give Yokkyu some sort of test and grant it to him? Or maybe she would want Yokkyu to perform a shikai demonstration before she would allow a bankai demonstration, which she would view and decide from there? What am I thinking... Yokkyu began in his head, his expression of almost discernible hope turning into a mesh of "yeah-right" and anger. Like she'd ever do such a thing....

Despite the growing tension between the two, Yokkyu couldn't help but notice that the python had yet to speak or move since she came from the water below. Maybe she herself was thinking of his reason for coming, or maybe she knew and was regarding the thought with possibilities just as Yokkyu had? It seemed likely, but Okunoheb was intelligent. Alas, I should just stop thinking at all, if all will be as ridiculous as these.... Yokkyu thought, pinning an outrageous scowl on his face as he glared at Okunoheb. The only reply from the mysterious python was three flicks of the tongue, which retreated back into her frightening mouth, where lied hundreds of razor sharp teeth, and two enormous fangs in the general shape of a sickle. And so we meet again, my lovely Zanpakuou.... Yokkyu sarcastically greeted, bowing low into an even more sarcastic bow of grace. She said nothing. She didn't even probe with her tongue. By your silence, could I say you already know why I'm here? Yokkyu asked, his tone turning once again to that of a serious one. Nothing. If she doesn't talk, then she's in for a big surprise... Yokkyu mentally threatened, speaking to none aside from himself. You know, you should really get out of your irritating habit to speak only when there is blood to taste... Yokkyu continued, anger and annoyance growing deep within his stomach, on the verge of an explosion. Nothing. Yokkyu instinctively reached for his zanpakutou to punish the spirit, but quickly realized as he grabbed, that there was nothing there. It seemed as though if he wanted to fight, it would have to be with Hakuda. No matter, he not only has Hakuda, but also Kido. He didn't need to worry, for his spirit was only as strong as he was, so his normally weak kido would be normally affected by the python. The first plan had popped into his head. One of two others that he intended to perform to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:57 pm

With the plan in his head, Yokkyu could continue to probe his spirit just to be sure a fight would be needed. He had decided that he would try twice more before he would begin his assault, and he knew just the words. Just what blood would you like to taste? Yokkyu said with a smirk, his anger and frustration still present, just simply masked. She replied with nothing. Yokkyu, however waited a bit longer this time. She's really starting to tick me off... Yokkyu thought, his rage slowly growing, and his frustration adding onto the flame. Last chance, Okunoheb, else I'l- --- Yokkyu said, only to be cut off by the hiss of the powerful snake. She arched her head and twisted it in the shape of an S, as if ready to strike. She continued to hiss, which was her way of laughing. Elsssssssssse you'll what? she finally asked, elongating the "s" as was custom with her. She was, after all, a snake, and was accustomed to hissing, which sounded like both the "c" and the "s". Yokkyu was surprised to hear the snake finally speak without blood, but pushed away the surprise and continued on with the matter. You know why I'm here. Yokkyu concluded with a sly smile, not just a sly smile, but a smile of knowing. She decided not to reply. Yokkyu's fist balled with anger, but he decided to hold off on his soon-to-be stealthy attack. Okunoheb! I demand you respect me! Both as a Shinigami, as well as your Master! Yokkyu roared with frustration. He wouldn't take it from any shinigami, why would he take it from his zanpakutou? Okuno simply began to hiss again, this time for an even loner period of time. It seemed as if she was finally going to start talking, little by little.

And what exacccccccctly are you going to do about it, honorable Captain Okunoheb mocjed, hissing right afterward. It seemed as though her target would be Yokkyu's pride. Yokkyu's pride was not something to mess with - she was not an enemy, and he could only stand calm when an ignorant enemy insults his pride, not an ignorant insubordinate. His fist's hardened even more, yet still he did not strike. The hissing ceased, and she curled into a tight ball at her bottom end, and straightened her head, resuming the position of being 10 feet below Yokkyu. [color=purple]I have been patient with you, Okunoheb. I will not tolerate yo-[color=red] My what? Okuno snapped back, her rage suddenly growing to a point to match Yokkyu's. Like her master, she would not tolerate annoyances, and at the time, what was annoying her was Yokkyu. If you believe you will gain my bankai, you are sssssssssssorely mistaken! she roared, her eyes flaring an even deeper red, and he forked tongue flicking up and down, up and down, before retreating into the confides of her serpentine maw. I am to be the next Captain Commander, and yet you still find me unworthy?! Yokkyu said, not yelling, not this time - but surely with a lot of attitude. It was more of an incredulous question with a hint of rage embedded within it - neigh, an incredulous question augmented with rage. As unworthy as the Shinigami who clean the sewers would be to clean your feet. In their favor, of course. she spat back, and hegan to hiss right afterward. Yokkyu had decided that rage and frustration would not aid him, and with a flash step, he disappeared before the snake's eyes. Despite the two being of equal power, the large snake was not as fast. She was larger and her body was harder to control - were she the size of a normal snake, it'd be more even, she was not, however and would have to deal with having the disadvantage of not being able to follow her irritating masters movements more than half the time.

Yokkyu appeared towards the center of her sleek, scaled, serpentine form, and began a deft barrage of hacks and slashes from his claws on her, ripping scales from skin, and tearing skin from muscle, leaving warm streaks of red blood wherever he clawed at. Plan 1: Hack & Slash. However, Yokkyu heard the angry cry of the Zanpakutou, as her body quickly wrapped into a tight coil. Yokkyu, being the faster, saw the move coming in due time, and made an attempt to escape the coiling serpent. However, he didn't act quick enough and got his right leg caught in the crushing coil. Before the damned thing could do any more damage, Yokkyu straightened up his dominant right hand and sent a powerful jab at the female's vertebrate, which caused enough pain for Yokkyu to slide his leg out from the tight coil. It was sore, but Yokkyu had undeniably gained the advantage of first strike. Well, first several strikes. If only I had my Zanpakutou, you could taste the blood you so desperately desire! Yokkyu spat, only to be welcomed by the smack of her tail. Yokkyu had to remember that like him, snakes were quiet and stealthy, and the serpent managed to collide her rear end with Yokkyu's back, sending him flying a great distance, forcing him to crash into the water and sink to the bottom. Thankfully Yokkyu wasn't really hurt by this, as not only was it water he landed in, but the two were of equal strength, and Yokkyu could take a great number of blunt hits of hers before it would really effect him. She was strong, there was no doubt, for Yokkyu was simply as strong. She would surely have to try better than that if she wished to gain the upper hand. Yokkyu simply smirked as he was submerged in his Inner World's water. This world was his alternate universe, he could not drown, in fact, he could inhale the damned water and be fine! It was simply the areas he collided with that would do damage, and the damned snake he was fighting...
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 pm

With the first plan still active, Yokkyu decided it best to continue his quick assaults, and for the time being, ignore his skill in being stealthy. He burst from the water and his eyes grew wide as the python was somehow right on front of him, poised to strike. Without hesitation, the snakes great maw show forward in an attempt to catch Yokkyu by suprise. It would have worked if the damned thing hadnt forgotted how fast Yokkyu was, for in the span of a second, Yokkyu had already made a slash against the snake's snout, cutting in deep. The snake reared back with slight pain, and turned quickly to face Yokkyu. The snake hissed again, this time evil and sinister. This was no laugh, it was an actual hiss of anger and frustration. You'll have to do better than a few sssssssslashesssssss you ignoran- --- she began, only to be cut off by Yokkyu's hand running across the gumline on the inside of her mouth. Yokkyu had fell for it - she spoke to provoke the man, and he fell for the trap. The serpentine's mouth closed shut, encasing Yokkyu's right half with deadly fangs and teeth. It seemed as though the man would have been killed, were it not for the deft shunpo a second before. The shunpo, named a Cicadia (spelling?) was a shunpo that allowed to create an afterimagine, one that can appear to have taken damage. With the serpent believeing her opponent to be downed, she let all of her defenses down. This left all the room for Plan 1: Hack and Slash to continue deftly.

With the serpent open for one vicious attack, Yokkyu ran forward, using his stealth to keep his feet silent. He allowed his momentum to gain, as the unsuspecting snake was left straight open. With his moment at its peak for the amount of space provided for the momentum-gaining run, Yokkyu released the claws that sat absently behind his back, allowing them to snap forward, adding the strength of his abdomen and arms to the strike, which sent the claws deep into the scales, deep into the tissue and muscles. She snake once again flopped in pain and terror, as she realized her mistake. Yokkyu soon realized his when his hands were stuck within the flesh of the violently flopping snake. Still, he held on tight and did not let go, trying to pry himself free using his legs. He was able to break one hand free, but the other cracked, and Yokkyu simply lost feeling in it. Shocked, He grabbed the arm with his hand and pulled with all his might, both with his legs and arm, and pried it free, and roared with agony as a surge of pain flew up his arm, and into his neck as the nerves flashed with dangerous spazzes. It was obvious that his wrist was broken, and his forearm cracked. At least it was his left hand, and he still had his dominate right hand. Sadly, the fight had only just begun and he would have to fight the battle with only one arm and one claw. Hack and Slash would continue until it was undoubtedly ineffective. [color=red]How'sssssssss the arm?[color] she sarcastically asked, with venom in her voice.

Yokkyu didn't reply, but continued his unrelenting assault with his right arm, hacking and slashing, hacking and slashing, hacking and slashing. The snake's scales few, the skin tore, and the muscles bled all sending a wave of anguish through the snake, though she could still endure. However, instead of retaliating, the Snake tensed her muscles, and flared violently for about two seconds, knocking Yokkyu from her back. As he flew off, the Snake went deep into the still black of the water below, effectively hiding. It didn't seem like Hack and Slash would really work now that the serpent was well hidden beneath the water? No, it wouldn't. He had began to think of relying on the third plan, skipping the second, but suddenly, the zanpakutou that was his appeared i its sheath. Mesmerized by the act of kindness on the snakes behalf, he quickly unsheathed it, holding it in his right hand firmly. He would improvise a plan this time, and refer back to the two others he had planned if needed. However, for now, the Captain would return to the shadows like his opponent and await her move so he wouldn't have to make it himself. With that thought in mind, Yokkyu sped off in the opposite direction the female python descended into, and then plopped into the water, closing his eyes and holding his breath. He could hold his breath for some time, so he needent worry, for he could hear even the slightest of movements underneath the water. That fact went as well for him as it did for Okunoheb...

He heard nothing to put it simply, he felt nothing pass by him, nor did he sense that she was with him any longer. He knew than to think differently though, as he knew she was as sneaky as him. Yokkyu had decided to release his shikai under the water, for the simply fact that he could paralyze the snake and threaten her with the deterioration of her very skin if she did not comply, and if that didn't work out, he could always rely on kido. With that said, the transformation of the blade took place as the words of command were spoken, and the sword turned into six whip-like appendages, which formed into snakes. Then, as one lunged for him, he realized his mistake, and threw the zanpakutou high up into the air. The snakes were controlled by Okunoheb herself, and he would not allow one to bite him. He would have to do this battle without his zanpakutou. He quickly jumped from the water, just missing one of the biting snakes grasps as it plopped into the water right after he left it. As if on que, the snake emerged from the water and glared at Yokkyu. I thought you might have fell for it... Okuno remarked, smirking the way a snake might... which was surely not pretty at all. He regarded the snake with suspicion, wondering if she had any more traps. He was, after he regarded her, running through possible scenarios to escape any attacks she may perform. To large to perform a feint, so the only thing she could really do was snap, coil, and attack with her tail. All of which were easy to dodge. However, not all he could dodge so perfectly for ever. She surely had more spare energy than he...
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

After the devious snake spoke, she lunged forward as if to snap at Yokkyu, who simply retaliated by holding out his open right hand and speaking Masster-of-Factly, Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and as soon as those words of command were spoken, a bright blue, electrical dragon emerged from Yokkyu's hand and engulfed the snake in whole. It collided directly with the snake's head, and the power was amplified by the effect of water being underneath the snake, effectively burning the snake, causing serious injury and electrical spasms. Yokkyu was surprised at it's effectivness, but he knew the deadly snake would not stop at that. It still had control over the end part of its body, and it acted as though it was controlled by a spasm, and brought it near the never-flinching Yokkyu. Yokkyu learned his lesson for sure as the snake made a return trip and collided with his jaw, sending him slamming into the water full force, slamming into the ground and creating a decent sized crater. It felt as though the blast would have been jaw shattering, but Yokkyu was a shinigami and could endure much more, but the constant fighting without the use of his zanpakutou, against one of equal power would be exhausting very soon. He had to quickly accomplish his goal or somehow tame the great beast. Yokkyu doubted it could ever be done, and simply sat in the crater, attempting to think of a battle plan. Water wooshed all around him as he forgot about his own inner world, and he quickly jumped up and out of the water, coughing up a decent amount of water, and spewing it all about. The snake simply hissed in delight.

Yokkyu stared at the snake incredulously - how can it be having so much delight slapping its master around. You know if I die, you die, right? Yokkyu said matter-of-factly, and wanted to add to the end, 'You little BITCH' but knew to hold his tongue. Regardless of the snake not having proper reverence, Yokkyu would have a bit more for her than she for he. The snake smiled once again, quite horrifyingly, at that. Then I ssssssshal not kill you, ssssssssstupid. it hissed, as it coiled up, looking like a spring with a lot of tension on its front end. Suddenly and without warning, it sprang forward, opening its great mouth, with an ourstretched fang headed in Yokkyu's direction. He gawked, unable to move and dodge the attack completely, he moved as best he could, and the fang slashed right across his upper left chest, and with it, poison. Almost instantly, the area went numb, and even quicker the entire left side of his body lost the ability to move. Terrified, he looked at the Snake for an explanation. It only hissed in simple delight. The poison felt as though it were only staying in that area, coursing through the infected areas. Once he realized what it was doing, he knew exactly what it was. The ability... the poison from my snakes... She's paralyzed me! Yokkyu thought in amazement, temporarily forgetting his spirit possessed all the abilities he had with his sword. If that were true, the next bite he got would surely begin to rot away at Yokkyu's flesh. He knew he could not take another hit, he had to dodge each bite of the snakes until the poison subsided. The question was, could he do it with only one leg and one arm?

You... Yokkyu began, he felt the poison wear off in his leg, which was only numbed now. Of course! Yokkyu realized, looking to his wound for the answers. How easily he had forgotten his own swords technique. It only affects the infected area, so while his leg was numb, the upper left portion of his chest is what was damaged, so it would be the upper left portion of his chest that was paralyzed. Yokkyu was glad that he could operate both legs, surely it had saved him the battle, but he knew he had a fight to continue. It was the only way Okuno could ever know that Yokkyu deserved the bankai he so valiantly craved. So, with that, he continued with his threat, You... What must it take to get it from you?! Yokkyu spewed, Death? Do you wish to be skinned alive you disgusting serpentine beast! Surely that is where you are headed! Yokkyu shat at her, his words having more an effect on her than he could have imagined. She seemed pained at his insults, as if he had struck a chord, but not in a good way. So, he continued, You know nothing of the bond that a Shinigami shares with his or her zanpakutou, do you? All you crave is battle and bloodlust! How do you expect me to live when I am to be commanding the Shinigami Army! They will look up to me and expect me to be more than what I am! he shot at her, and she seemed thoroughly surprised at his words. He had insulted their bond, their bond that was suppose to be sacred and unique. You and I are suppose to communicate, we're suppose to understand one another. Again and again I have tried to understand and communicate with you, and again and again you have shown me that what is suppose to be natural with others is unnatural to you! he spoke, bringing the last bit on it to a sizzling snarl. It bit into Okuno more than any of Yokkyu's attacks could have.

She simply sat there, holding her mouth shut, looking at her master incredulously. She knew she was different, but she didn't know if she could trust him or not. He believed the two could work together. She believed they wouldn't. She had never really given him a chance. She had simply given him the shikai for such selfish of reasons. To taste and relish in the blood of her doomed enemies. Yokkyu's head grew excruciatingly heavy and he blacked out, though it wasnt an actual black out. The will of the spirit had simply overpowered his at the time and sent him back to the Captains Quarters he was meditating in. He opened his eyes and looked down to see that his clothes were drenched with blood, and his mouth filled with the stuff. It had done more to him than he expected, though he wasn't really pained. He looked down to the zanpakutou and touched it gently, reiterating the solemn expression on the spirits face before it forced Yokkyu out.

It didn't force me out... Yokkyu concluded, for he and the spirit wanted each other to be gone, so the both could reflect on the actions of the other. Maybe this would help them come to a mutual agreement of some sort? Yokkyu couldn't know, as when he touched the blade, it felt as though it were any normal blade and not his zanpakutou. Yokkyu feared the Zanpakutou had severed the link, but he knew she wouldn't. She desired blood entirely too much to sever the link between the two. Yokkyu sighed and removed the blade from his lap, struggling to get up from the gashes and cuts and the blood that was flowing almost freely around his body. His zanpakutou was different - she was vicious. He simply couldn't fight her full force, and he had suffered from holding back. But he would survive, and he wouldn't need treatment. He should just keep the wounds as a reminder that he has failed. Simply failed in all the attempts he has made to make peace with his Zanpakutou. A reminder that it would be futile. He had a day that he needed to rest, and a day or so after to recover, and then after that, he would see if things really had changed. He would leave his zanpakutou behind for three days and come back after he had somewhat recovered. He rose to his feet and walked off to his luxurious Captains Quarters. Surely I couldnt command without a Zanpakutou... lamented, slowly limping to his bed, leaving the blade on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Limping back to his bed, Yokkyu was deep in personal thought. He felt himself a fool for two things; he fought his zanpakutou, and valiantly at that - he fought damned hard. However, he also felt as though he was a fool for he did not fight to his full extent. He did wish to harm his zanpakutou, though she wished to harm him, and he knew he had to do two things, one being to fend her off, and two to hold his own against her. The difference? - one involved him blocking her attacks and countering, the other involved him giving half assed attacks. She knew that, and she continued to fight her hardest, she was hell bent on hurting him. Maybe not killing him, for she knew if he died, she died, but she knew that she wanted to hurt him. That was her mind set. And of all things Yokkyu could have done, for some reason, when Yokkyu brought up the supposed bond between the two, she had went into a mood of despair, as if the thought tormented her. Yokkyu tried his hardest not to feel bad for her, simply because it was out of character for him. However, one can not ignore a vital part of their entire being. He had to feel something other than rage and hatred for her, because he didn't hate her. He loved her, he had to, she was him and he was her, the two together made what each of them are as a being! He made her a zanpakutou, and she made him a shinigami! Teh two were suppose to coexist, and there they were battling eachother as if one was the tool to the other when what they should have been doing was talking! Why couldn't Yokkyu or Okuno see past their own damn noses and see eye to eye! They were what they were! They had to work this out, Yokkyu knew he had to.

He limped to bed, pondering what had happened, wondering if she really could have cut him off so easily. It only made sense. He felt nothing from his blade a,d he felt as though he never would. He felt emptiness as though he had touched some other blade weilded by the humans or the arrancar. Their blades did not house a portion of them, not a living portion in the case of an arrancar. Yokkyu held in that blade an entire different universe, and a sentient being who could talk and fight with Yokkyu, and the two had fought bitterly and seemingly shut each other out completely. This was to be expected from a Squad 11 brute, not a Squad 2 Captain and the soon to be Captain Commander. But what could Yokkyu do? He knew he had done all he could, he tried to speak, and he tried to reason, she was the one who didn't comply, and when he complied to the way she was use to, the two battled, further corroding that already weakened bond. Could this have broken the bond completely? It sure seemed likely. What would Yokkyu resort to? - the illegal Bakoto? As if. He would have to fight with his low kido and his hands and claws. He knew his claws were excellent, but what was a shinigami without a zanpakutou? That's like a human eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, except without the jelly. It just wasn't what it was called without the essential piece. You could lament or you could fix it. Though there was no way to fix this, not if the jelly was nowhere to be found...

Yokkyu arrived at his private quarters and stripped himself of his clothes, leaving himself in shorts and underwear. He looked down to his body and saw one gash on the left side of his body. He could tell that the broken wrist from the Inner World didn't stay with him to the trip back to the real realm, but the poison from his zanpakutou did, as Yokkyu still was unable to move the upper left portion of his body. That meant Okuno still was there some how. The wounds she inflicted upon his body remained, the gashes and the demonic bruises. Yokkyu wrapped himself up, taking up about a half an hour, before he could finally lay down. He was exhausted and to the point where he was going to pass out. It seemed as though everything good was going bad, the riches and the splendors would be nothing if he had half of his body missing. He just wouldn't be him. There has to be some way, there just has to... he thought to himself as he closed his eyes, even though his mouth was dry from the lack of water or anything similar. He would soon drift away into sleep land, and would dream about this all, and be tormented to reply it over and over in his dreams. Maybe if he was lucky, he would be spared the horrid nightmares. But it didn't seem likely - it was something he would eventually have to relive - because that's just how life was. Life was horrifying, it was tormenting, and it was sure as hell difficult. When ever something right happened, a big bad wrong came to rape the right and send you on a sure path to shitsville. Yokkyu had learned that lesson all too well. The lesson to learn here for ones conscience was to always accept what you have been given and try and work with it the best you can. The lesson for the shinigami was that even nature can be disregarded, and the least expected things could happen in an instant. The lesson for a leader would be that even some of your most supposed followers could simply turn their backs and disappear, or simply stab you in the back. He had been betrayed, by the beast inside of him. There's gotta be a way... Yokkyu lamented...
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Okuno sat in the darkness of her world, coiled up in a tight bundle, replaying over and over again what had transpired. He was right and she knew it, she's a part of him and she should have acted like it. What if her tail never worked with her body, and what if she didn't have eyesight? What then? She wouldn't be able to function properly as a python, and that's just how it was with him. His extension to his being was not cooperating with him, abd because of her ignoring him, and speaking only when quenched, she might be costing him his life as Captain Commander. She couldn't do that, she had to try and make things right. She could change and she knew it. She wouldn't exactly be nice, but she could be a bit more understand, and give the man what he had deserved. He was powerful, he was beating her until that bite, and he wasn't even trying. How could she knew? She's the other half of him. She knew. If he wanted, he could have cast away that second portion of his body and been left alone to work by himself, which surely would have been more effective than using her. At least he cooperates with himself. She did not. Yet, he had shown her mercy in verbally abusing her, as she knew her life would have came to an end. HE had allowed to to live, and she repayed him to harshly each time. He continued to sate her hunger and what had she done? Tried to harm him in any way except to kill him. What monster was she? What form of gentle female was she? The two of them were half and half, and only together would they make a whole, for no other item could ever fill that gap between the two... She knew it ...

And so she lamented, rethinking each decision she has ever made regarding her master

Yokkyu sat in bed, continuing to rest and recover for the next two days. Today was the day, the third day. The day he would see if she really had left him. By now the poison had subsided and he could move his body freely, and his wounds were scabs, threatening to reopen at any minute. He knew that good and well but that wouldn't hinder him. He stayed in bed however, afraid to approach that wicked thing, as he feared the two might go at it again if he entered her world. He could only think of the possibilities. She could do just what he had feared and fight him again. Or she could talk and say simply that she doesnt need him and she's better off without him. Or she could really be gone, gone for good. Which by shinigami standards was impossible. But if so, why, then, why had the blade felt so empty inside? I can only hope that what was said in the academy was true... Yokkyu thought, reminding himself over and over that the Academy had said for a 100% fact that a shinigami and zanpakutou spirit were BOUND for GOOD. No force could drive the two apart, it just broke all laws of shinigami nature. It was somewhat reassuring to the apprehensive Captain. However, there was only one way to be sure. He had to get up and face the grim possibilities. He knew she would not be kind if she were there. Why would she? She didn't trust him, and she never would. It was as simple as that.

Yokkyu rose from bed, his bandages holding strongly as he walked, one foot in front of the other. His long white draped hair gently flowing behind him as he slowly picked up the pace. As he continued to limp through the winding corridors to his office, he narrowed the possibilities to two much simpler facts: She was either there, or she wasn't there. IT had to be one or the other. On he continued, reiterating the Academy fact, and the simply fact that it was one of the two possibilities. He saw the door to his office, and unlocked it accordingly and stepped through, only to see everything was the way it was left. Yokkyu's haori on the desk, scabbard and zanpakutou sprawled on the floor as if it were abused. He regarded it with fear and suspicion, thinking of the endless possibilities once more, but quickly dismissed the thought. He plopped to the floor and inched his way towards the blade. Heclosed his eyes as he made contact with the blade, and held it firm in his hand. Next he grabbed the sheath, and sheathed it, laying it across his lap. He was not going to enter Jizen, but would simply communicate, or attempt to communicate with the sword. He began very hesitantly, and quietly, Hey, Okunoheb. he said, taking in a deep breath. IT was as though those words performed the shikai incantation, for the blade felt instantly alive, and busting with happiness and glee. Yokkyu's eyes grew wide as he stared at the blade. IT was happy... No, not it... SHE... he corrected himself. He felt the mental connection spring to life, and heard in his head, and in his heart his zanpakutou finally speak to him as a zanpakutou should. Hey, Masssssssster. she had said, hissing with delight.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Yokkyu's eyes lit up in a mixture of happiness and surprise, for the zanpakutou that was once so very unruly was now treating him with respect? He cast the feeling aside, as he believed it to be a simple facade, as it just seemed too out of character for the spirit. He just couldn't believe that his words had brought that effect to her, so he would try and probe her to find out whatever he could. Master, you say? Yokkyu asked out loud, his voice expressionless, as he knew better than to show emotion when speaking. It was a weakness to show them, but to have them was not, Yokkyu believed. All was quiet, and no reply came from his zanpakutou. Yokkyu laughed and spoke once more, How did I know, Just a simple facade. You know, Ukun- --- he said, only to be cut off by the voice of the zanpakutou, who was rather forceful in tone. Master. she repeated, which was the word that had stopped Yokkyu. It wasn't simply the word that had made him stop his talking, but the manner in which it was said. Mixed in with happiness and revolt, it sounded harshly good to his ears. A good way to compare it was to ask a human who liked Metal music why he liked the music. Because is was just brutally awesome, one may answer. This was such - the feeling he got from it was simply awesome. In a brutal way, might I add. Master? Yokkyu echoed, just seeing how the word sounded coming from him instead of the normally vicious serpentine spirit. She had really called him master, and better yet, she had actually meant it, and used it in a respective way. This was just a little too far on the strange side, and Yokkyu could do nothing but simply ponder why in the hell she had changed so quickly.

The spirit remained quiet, allowing Yokkyu ample time to think, and to wonder about her seemingly new attitude. Yokkyu believed he might have bonked her on the serpentine head without knowing it, which caused her to act differently. The notion was quickly dismissed as he recalled what has transpired three days prior. They were fighting long and hard, and the two were exchanging blows in which ever way they could. She was getting ready to strike when he stopped her with a high level hado, seriously burning her in many places. But she was fine and continued to act her usual unruly self. It was in fact when Yokkyu had attacked her with words and without action that it seemed as though a lance had gone through her heart. She had stopped, and had lost the will to fight her master. It couldn't have hurt the sneaky and devious serpent, could it? What snake had emotions? But she's not just a snake... Yokkyu reminded himself, reiterating that she was a spirit inside of him as well; the other portion of his existence. Of his race. Of all the attacks he had inflicted, that simple lashing is what had got to her... Yokkyu refused to believe that. He knew too much to fall for the snake's facade, and was beginning to find the words to argue, when he felt the sudden urge to clear his mind. He didn't know why, but he suspected it was clouded from experiences from the past. If he could look past those experiences, maybe he could actually give the snake a chance, seeing as if she was giving him one as well. Maybe they could trust one another...?

Several memories Yokkyu was recalling, namely the memory when he had first summoned Okunoheb: during the academy final test, when he needed her most to slay a hollow that surely would have taken him and his squadron down. That memory slowly faded as he sent it to the back of his mind to consider what was going on now. Maybe we can work this out. Okunoheb said in his mind, somewhat startling him. Yokkyu considered his next words carefully, and decided to wait for her to speak before he would speak his. Several moments passed with silence, and she had finally began to speak, Master, I know I have been unruly for as long as you have known me... But what you said when we fought... You had made... Sense she said, slowly, taking a long while to get it all out of her head. Yokkyu shook his had in agreement, even though she couldn't see him. He began to speak several moments after her, saying, That's right you were. How do you expect me to believe you now, of all times? I had come to your world seeking what I had deserved. I have possessed you for a long time, and even as a Captain you found me unworthy. And even as the Future Captain Commander you had found me unworthy, Okunoheb. Yokkyu said softly, although the spirit had heard him clear as day. She knew he was right, and she was more or less - at a loss. She didn't know what to say, or how to say it if it would ever come to her. "It" of course being what she was going to reply with. The two sat in silence once more, waiting for the other to speak. They both had too much pride to act as if the whole thing had really bothered them. The two of them would easily contemplate it all deep within themselves, but the two would never admit it to each other. Yokkyu because he was the master of her and she had disrespected him for far too long than he would reverently tolerate. And her simply because that's who she was. Full of pride, full of arrognace. And above all, ignorant, yet somehow, intelligent. Somehow...
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Yokkyu sighed, as the two sat silently for far too long for comfort. He did not feel as if she were in the right. She never was. However, he knew for sure he wasn't either. The whole thing was simply too much to bare. There was only one moment when he was truly happy to have her, and that one moment was the one moment he had ever clung to. Simply put, it was the first time he had ever used her - back in the Academy when he thought for sure he and his squadron were doomed by 3 powerful (to them) hollows. They were simply wiping the floor with Yokkyu and his Shinigami, and nothing seemed effective. They could land hits and cut them, but the tricky part was simply getting near the accursed creatures with their high speed. The entire moment was a nightmare for all of them - especially Yokkyu who would be remembered as a weak leader - a leader who let his unofficial squad perish by the hands of their most hated enemy. That portion of the memory was one of utmost terror, when just before that moment, the Squad was absolutely fine - they had beaten every hollow that had came remotely close to them, and was mopping the floor with them. None of them simply never would have guessed that they were going to be anywhere close to loosing their lives. Yokkyu least of all. He had believed in his squad and their ability. They were keeping to the shadows and striking only when they saw their intended target. Though there were others who played that game just as well as they.

Flashback 1

Yokkyu was running high in the sky, two Academy students three feet behind him, to his left an to his right, with two behind them as well. They were running swiftly and in a pyramid formation, passing through the clouds, getting mildly wet as they did. Yokkyu stopped and looked to the two behind him, You feel that, don't you? he asked, looking around suspiciously. There was a hollow nearby, but not one too strong. The others agreed and said they felt it too, and so under the command of Yokkyu, they descended to the ground and took to the landscapes shadows, staying well hidden and were to await their enemy to come to them, or they would simply stay there. Each of the young Soon-To-Be Academy students had a ready hand on their zanpakutou, ready to strike at any given moment (as well as on Yokkyu's orders). They waited and waited until the sun sank low, bringing the beauty of almost pitch black midnight upon them. Still the pressures were there, and the group was able to determine that there was three. Three powerful hollows in comparison to them. Yokkyu was determined however that he and his group could take them, despite the power gap. For they had the advantage of surprise, or so they thought. They had been waiting where they were for hours on end, all remaining almost perfectly still. The pressures had slowly became stronger as the hours went on, as though they were cautiously getting closer, for if not, they would have already made themselves noticeable.

Just then, two hollows appeared out of what seemed to be nowhere , right in the trap laid out before them. Or so the shinigami thought. Four academy students silently drew their blades and were on the two hollows in an instant, but Yokkyu unfortunately was caught by surprise, with an enormous hollow grabbing him by the throat. He struggled to break free, but was clawed on the left shoulder, leaving a deep gash. The hollow had done its customary cry, which made the other two cry out as well as they fended off the weakling shinigami. During the strong thigns whine, Yokkyu managed a kick to the face, forcing it to stagger backwards and drop Yokkyu. He fell to the ground with a thud, and was barely moving. The hollow retaliated by kicking him hard in the ribs, knocking the breath straight from him and sending him flying into the nearest rock. Thankfully he had grabbed his zanpakutou before the kick, but unthankfully he landed with a loud thud with his back to the rock, almost motionless. Yokkyu brought his blade up in defense, but it was swatted aside by the things tail, and he was then clawed at once more. He had instinctively ducked and missed the blow, and used all his might to bring the sword upward and thursted it into the things chest. It wsn't dead of course, but Yokkyu had scored at least one hit. Two other shinigami appeared beside Yokkyu, lending him a much needed hand. One had studied the art of Kido and even offered Yokkyu some amateur healing kido, easing the pain quickly, and allowing Yokkyu more movement, but the gash however was as present as ever.

The Academy student who healed Yokkyu was swatted aside by the large hollow, and Yokkyu and the other black haired male fought the beast, two against one. Though it still felt as though it were fighting one single opponent. The two fought long and hard, as the four other Shinigami had no luck against the two hollows they were up against. One of the four was seriously injured, and two others had minor wounds, while one took charge and attacked the damned thing from several angles. The group continued to combat the hollows to no avail, and Yokkyu was beginning to loose more and more hope with each hit he took from the beasts. The pain was great, and his partner was down for the count, leaving Yokkyu by himself to deal with the stronger of the three. The thing clawed, and Yokkyu brought up his sword to defend, and with each successful block, his right arm got more and more numb, until it reached the point where he simply could not lift it. The hollow roared with victory and rose it's claw to deal the finishing blow...
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Yokkyu was absolutely horrified, as he did not know what would happen if he and the others had died. The whole lot were already souls, so what would happen after their death? Would they become consumed, or would they be reborn? Or would they simply cease to exist... The answer wasn't clear, but Yokkyu knew one thing, and it was simply that he had done all he could to save himself and the others, but it simply wasn't enough. He and the others had been bested, and now they would have to pay the price. The hollow's great tail snapped around Yokkyu's neck and he was lifted from the ground. The moment the tail touched his neck, he heard a faint voice in his head, and dismembered sentence. -- dding me! What the hell is th he had heard, but paid it no attention, as it was probably just the stress of death coming over him. However, he was shocked when he heard it again, Ugh! God damnit you worthless weakling! HEED MY CALL! LISTEN TO ME! the voice shouted - Yokkyu had no idea what the hell it was, and he was terrified. This thing was talking to him, and telling him to call her. Call my name, you pitiful thing! Okunoheb! Okunoheb Ideddorīhikiiru! it said, and suddenly, Yokkyu knew exactly what was going on. It semed as though in a moment of desperation, he had finally heard the call of his zanpakutou, and if only he could say it's name, he could release it and hopefully beat the hollows.

This was the calling of his shikai - which was defined as the zanpakutou's true form. The first release, as stated by the Academy. Most shinigami can access this form, and to get it, you must simply know the name of your zanpakutou. This had happened to Yokkyu, and despite being thoroughly choked, Yokkyu managed to mutter the name. His reiatsu shot sky high in comparison, and the hollow released Yokkyu as if he were stunned by the sudden impulse of power. The blade had promptly taken a new shape - a new form; the Shikai. It transformed from a simply katana to an extravagant whip, with six heads of moving and living snakes. Yokkyu had no idea it's powers, but knew with seven opponents and a reach well over his own height, Yokkyu had regained the advantage in the battle. His impulse of reiatsu had once more pumped adrenaline through his pained limbs, which seemed to knock all the pain aside. The hollow looked thoroughly afraid, and Yokkyu simply rose his whip in the air, and whipped it forward, causing the snakes to wrap around the Hollow's neck and squeeze as hard as they could, choking the hollow now. He was getting a taste of its own medicine... and as they coiled around his neck, they each took turns snapping into the raw and exposed flesh until the creature dispersed into spirit particles and was sent to the Seireitei due to the cleansing of the soul. One down, two to go...

With the one hollow down, Yokkyu knew he had to go and save the rest of his squad, which is exactly what he was doing. The others were still viciously going off on the two hollows, but simply to no avail. The hollows were no match, but they too felt the uprising of Yokkyu's reiatsu, and turned to face the foe. Yokkyu didn't allow one the opportunity to turn completely, as he was on him with the use of a shunpo, and two snakes had bitten into his neck, one into his eye, and the other 3 inside of its hollow hole. That hollow was the next to disperse into nothingness with its soul cleansed. With one left to go, Yokkyu made an attempt to get him, but looked back to his tired squad members. He shook his head and dodged the first few attacks, and when the moment was right, flicked his whip outward. The snakes spun around the hollow's arms and legs, two on each arm, and one on each leg. Yokkyu turned to his squad members and shook his head, He's all yours... he said, as one squad member rushed in and jabbed it in the mask, which simply took the beast down, allowing that one to disperse as well. After the enemies were defeated, the Academy Students eyed Yokkyu very very cautiously. They knew he had done it, he was one of the very few who did do it that day - he had achieved his shikai. He was now much more powerful than an hour ago, because he had access to his blades true form. There wasn't time to lag about now, they were in possible danger and would retreat back to the Academy to report what had happened.

This time, instead of relying on the shadows for cover, the group all sheathed their words, all save Yokkyu, and ran full speed to the east, running as fast as they could towards the Academy. All were too tired to shunpo, so they knew if they came into contact with another hollow, their best chance would be to dodge and keep running, because they all doubted in their abilities, as well as Yokkyu's, to continue to fight for much longer. All were exhausted and they knew what they had accomplished would impress the Academy and their Graduation Test would be complete, and they would be ready for their placement. They all could only hope thats how it would play out... Yokkyu was almost a hundred percent sure that how they had fought, that him and the group he was with would be placed within the second Squad, with the assassins and the Onmitsukido. It wasn't a bad idea, and it would suit them all, Yokkyu especially, very well to be in a place where they all would soon rise to superiority. All indications seemed to be pointing that way, and Yokkyu had to admit, once again, It's not a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Yokkyu sighed and then blinked, being brought back to reality and out of his flashback. That was a great day for him, for he had not only saved himself, he had saved his entire squad of Adacemy Students from sure death, and had also awakened his zanpakutou. He had soon graduated and was placed in Squad 2 where he trained for many many years. And Squad 2 is where he stayed, until this very day. He was both the Captain of Squad 2 and the Commander of the Onmitsukido, who were both deathly loyal to him. He had done all of this great stuff without the use of a bankai. He was perhaps one of the most gifted of the Captains - or one of the most lucky. He knew he needed the bankai for Squad 1, because he just didn't expect to be the leader of the Gotei without it. What happened if he, in his lifetime, had to wage a large war like those of history? Would he go in without bankai, simply to have him and his military force be driven back, and beaten? Yokkyu couldn't remember a time in history when Soul Society had failed, and he was sure that he would not be the first failure, and to ensure that rang true, he would do everything he could to gain the needed power for a position such as the Sotaicho. He had tried everything he could, and so far, it had paid him very little. At the very least, he had helped his zanpakutou understand the importance of communication and respect, and perhaps the unruly creature would see the error in her ways and finally allow him bankai? Of course, that just seemed unlikely.

Sorry, I was just thinking... Yokkyu explained, apologizing for not speaking to his zanpakutou. The spirit knew, of course, and knew of what he had thought about. She knows everything that runs through his mind that he allows her to know. He hadn't kept this information from him, so she simply knew what was going on. Yokkyu sat on the ground with his zanpakutou in his lap and allowed an elongated sigh to escape his throat, followed by sprawling out on the floor, hands and feet out stretched. He had abondoned his Captain duties for the past few days, and thankfully, he didn't really need to do anything. No paperwork, no missions, no nothing, which was likely because he would be transferring to Squad 1 soon anyways. He didnt know, and didn't really care, because it gave him enough time to sort out this mess with himself and his zanpakutou. Yes, I know... the spirit finally replied, recalling his memory of their first encounter. She had been happy, but for other reasons - it was the first time she had ever tasted the blood of an enemy, and she simply got hooked on the stuff. She cared more for the taste than for her master, but knew her master had to stay alive so she could continue to eat the damned stuff. Return to my world, We have much we need to complete... she said, to Yokkyu's surprise. It seemed to him that she was hinting at a personal meeting, in front of each other, or possibly even the attainment and slight training of bankai. He simply could not wait...

Yokkyu plopped himself right on the ground, swiping his zanpakutou up respectfully this time, and placing it horizontally across his lap. With his eyes closed, he began to concentrate on the feeling of the sword that sat in his lap. He continued to chant in his head the name "Ukunoheb, my Zanakutou.... Okunoheb, my Zanpakutou...". At first, there was nothing happening, but Yokkyu continued on with the spiel, not paying any attention to any of the noises in the outside world. He was determined to get through to his inner world and meet with the unruly Okunoheb. He simply had to. With that in his mind, he did little to slow himself, and continued the chants inside his head, as the pitch black darkness became even darker, as if somehow another world of darkness was on top of the world of darkness he was experiencing with closed eyes. This could be known as one thing: something Yokkyu liked to call the Transition. The Transition to Yokkyu is the portion of Jizen where your soul is leaving the world you're normally on and passing into your Inner World. This process is short to Yokkyu, but is more or less noticeable, depending on where you're at. Yokkyu continued to chant in his head, and the darkness lifted from his eyes, leaving only the darkness of closed eyes. He took in a deep breath and felt the cool air rising from water below. He flashed open his eyes and looked directly to the sky, seeing a bright and shining moon through a cloudless sky. He looked around to see if the giant python was anywhere to be soon, and to Yokkyu's apparent eyes, nothing was there. Not one living creature.

This was just like the first time he had entered a few days before. There was nothing by him aside from the pitchblack, moonlit water. All seemed quiet, and all in the sky above was beautiful and clear. This realm was indeed a very beautiful one, and Yokkyu would eventually travel here often to speak with his zanpakutou now that she saw the importance of communication. Whenever you are ready, Okunoheb... Yokkyu said, making his presence known, as he once again looked down, only to realize once again he was standing in water. It was deja vu! He jumped up, and landed in mid air, this time not minding to go up further, as he felt this time when Okunoheb was ready to appear, she would not snap at him like she did last time they met here. Yokkyu was ready. He was hoping he was here for what he had first came for... Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Like the meeting a few days prior, Ukunoheb simply emerged from the water and coiled up, appearing as though she were about to spring and attack, however, Yokkyu knew she wouldn't. She was tense, Yokkyu could tell, but she wasn't agitated. She was quite happy to see him, and as soon as she realized Yokkyu was glad to see her as well, her tense muscles loosened and she relaxed. The two sat, staring at each other, neither smiling, but both happy. Neither of them spoke, and neither of them made any move. Yokkyu sighed and looked down, only to notice his zanpakutou was where it should be - so she didn't will it out of his possession. That fact was pretty good, seeing as though last time he had come, she had ensured it wasn't there. Yokkyu didn't even knew she could do that and was surprised when it happened! - No matter. All was as it should be now, aside from the awkward silence. Okunoheb was the first to make a move, which was simply stretching out her large serpent body, laying her giant head half inside the water as if she was going to begin to sliter across the surface of the deep pond. How it was deep was beyond Yokkyu, for every time he stepped inside it went up to his knees, but when she entered, it deepened so that she could swim in almost any angle. It was a weird property, probably dependent on the serpents will. It didn't bother Yokkyu, he would eventually learn more of this world, so no point in over-wondering about it. He inhaled, and was thinking of words to speak.

So... Yokkyu began, a bit awkwardly as he looked back to the exhausted looking snake, who looked as though she were in thought. As soon as Yokkyu spoke, she regained her composure and paid attention to Yokkyu, listening to what he was about to say. You called me here, Okunoheb? he asked, asking the obvious, for the simply reason to start some sort of conversation between the two. The snake, instead of answering, lifted her large head and nodded, which was a strange site to see an enormous serpents head nodding in a "yes" pattern. Pretty much anything she did aside from talk looked or seemed very strange, for unlike most spirits, she wasn't in a humanoid form... possibly if Yokkyu visited her while in bankai form she would take on a humanoid shape, but Yokkyu wouldn't count on it. She probably would look more creepy and strange than before. I wish to speak with you. she finally replied, interrupting Yokkyu's thoughts and sort of startling him due to the low volume of her voice. She wasn't usually this quiet, so this must be serious. I wonder if she's upset or not... Or maybe she wants to talk about the trust issues she has or something... Yokkyu mused, keeping the thoughts hidden from the ferocious snake. She continued on without speech, stretching her body out and curling around Yokkyu, nothing that would crush him, just to keep him warm, or something similar. Either way, the gesture was new and it made Yokkyu uncomfortable.

I find it hard to trust anything... she said, and instantly Yokkyu understood that she was trying to be subtle. Yokkyu was the only one she could communicate with, and the only one she really knew. She was saying that she finds it had to trust him, but being nice about it. Yokkyu nodded in an understanding agreement. I've never really let my guard down, and I dont think i'd like to try that now... she said, sounding a little nervous and apprehensive. Yokkyu reiterated his nod in an empathetical manner. I understand, Okuno. he replied, but she shook her head and looked back down at her master. I'll never know if I dont try. So there's only one way to see if I can really trust you... she began, smirking as she knew Yokkyu would catch on. She would grant him bankai?! -- No, It couldn't be that easy. A few hurtful words shouldn't simply change the serpents mind. He was going to be tested, not simply granted. With that logic in mind, Yokkyu would allow her to continue, her thinking him unsuspecting, but deep inside, he was laughing with glee as he prepared himself for the test, whatever it may be. She maneuvered her head and looked into Yokkyu's eyes, First you must simply demonstrate that you have mastered my shikai. When you have mastered it and I am confident that you have, we will begin the next step... she said, uncoiling him and slithering away, awaiting him to release the sword. Yokkyu smirked and unsheathed his sword, holding it close to his body. He uttered the release command of the blade, and watched as a thick black and leathery substance formed over his blade, elongating it, followed by it splitting into 6 different heads at the end of the newly formed whip. The snakes spun around, but this time did not attack their master like they had last time Yokkyu released the blade in the Inner World.

The whip sat there, sort of sputtering around, and Yokkyu looked back to the snake. The look in her eyes comfirmed the suspicions of Yokkyu - he was to fight her to show his mastery. Old habits die hard, I suppose... Yokkyu thought. He looked back to the serpent before he would commence with the battle, and asked just so he would know, What do you consider mastery? he asked, to which she replied, Hit me with the right technique, in the right area at the right time. Then i'll know you know what you're doing with my shikai. Prove to me that you know how to use it, and then i'll grant you bankai, and you'll show me you know how to use that as well. she said, smirking. Once again, another odd sight from his unruly zanpakutou!!
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Yokkyu nodded his agreement, and with that knowledge in mind, he disappeared, performing a shunpo, appearing to the left of Okuno's face. With a lash on his arm, he sent the whip flying at her face, which she countered by coiling up her head and snapping out of the way. Yokkyu's attack predictably missed, and the snake lunged forward, to which Yokkyu responded by sending a powerful kick to her snout, sending her staggering backwards. With her staggered backwards, Yokkyu send a deft barrage of his sharp claws towards her neck, which she dodged once more, and brought her powerful tail up and knocked Yokkyu aside. The both were doing good, but neither trying their hardest because they both knew it wasn't needed. This was just a demonstration. She's good, even when not trying... Yokkyu said, not disappointed, but very happy. This was turning out to be a fun match. All he needed to do was land three simply hits with the whip, one bite, with the first injection of venom counting as the first two, and then hit the area again to remove the skin and tissue around the area. Nothing too hard, actually pretty fun. Yokkyu came at the snake again, this time running, and performed a lower left to upper right crack of the whip, but quickly reversed directions and performed a nearly perfect feint, the snakes biting into the serpents jaw, biting and injecting venomous poison into the jaw and lower neck.

The poison instantly look effect, and the serpents moves were very limited now. Her head was now not that fast, and she had to rely on her tail to continue to effectively fight her master, but she was determined to hold up properly. She snaked hissed with pleasure and delight, despite the fact that her neck and lower jaw were paralyzed by this time. She was pleased at the smart attack, landing the first two hits nearly perfectly (or as perfectly as one could perform while not trying...) and Yokkyu was proud as well. The fight continued, the two exchanging blow for blow, after blow for blow. Yokkyu hooked the whip onto the loop on his hip and decided to continue to fight with his claws, and would allow the snakes to bite when he mentally willed them to. Yokkyu decided to repeat what he had done a few days ago, hopefully to confuse the snake and get the final blow with shikai in deftly. This left all the room for Plan 1: Hack and Slash to continue deftly. With the serpent open for one vicious attack, Yokkyu ran forward, using his stealth to keep his feet silent. He allowed his momentum to gain, as the unsuspecting snake was left straight open. With his moment at its peak for the amount of space provided for the momentum-gaining run, Yokkyu released the claws that sat absently behind his back, allowing them to snap forward, adding the strength of his abdomen and arms to the strike, which sent the claws deep into the scales, deep into the tissue and muscles. She snake once again flopped in pain and terror, as she realized her mistake. Yokkyu soon realized his when his hands were stuck within the flesh of the violently flopping snake. Still, he held on tight and did not let go, trying to pry himself free using his legs. He was able to break one hand free, but the other cracked, and Yokkyu simply lost feeling in it. Shocked, He grabbed the arm with his hand and pulled with all his might, both with his legs and arm, acting s thought he had reiterated the mistake from before...

With the snake lunging forward to strike at him, Yokkyu smirked as he thought in his head, Bite, and on que, the snakes from his waist sprang up, all 6 biting, but only 3 injecting the poison to break down skin and muscle. This ensured the snake would not be badly damaged, only removing a few layers of skin, barely making the muscle visible. The shocked snake staggered backward as her skin began to break and deteriorate . She was still unable to properly speak, so instead she simply coiled up, allowing Yokkyu the opportunity to bask in the accomplishment. The next part of the training would begin as soon as the snake regained feeling in her lower jaw. The two sat there quietly, waiting for about half an hour, not really talking. It was uncomfortable, but the two endured it. The anticipation was building up for the final portion of the training... the training of bankai... But before that could begin, the two simply needed to speak about the accomplishments before it would be right to continue. The snake had regained feeling in her jaw, and it felt horrible, it was stringing and burning, but the poison, both types, had left the area, but the pain remained. Well done... the snake said, disappointed that Yokkyu allowed half of the snakes to inject venom, but glad nonetheless that he had used her shikai so cunningly. She was confident that he would be able to use the confusing bankai, and she was confident he would use it well. There was nothing really new to memorize about it, aside from the fact he would make good use of two weapons... Two weapons, two different acpects of the snake...

Thanks Yokkyu said, taking it all to his head. He knew he had done good, and he even tried to sound cocky about it. It was very nice to be near his zanpakutou, for now he didn't have to act so in character... he can act free - he can be free of his personality-prison, and he could act more like a person and less like a leader here. He had nothing he had to impress here - not usually, that is. Today, he simply had to impress Okuno with his ability, and not his personality, so he felt it fine to act like a dork... Heh... Dork... Yokkyu said as he laughed to himself. Even though he didnt have to act as he normally would, he still kept to the portion of his personality that made him laugh at his own jokes, which nobody would ever think funny. He had just laughed at calling himself a dork... what a loser! Hah... Loser... he said again, but Okuno quickly stopped him by forcefully grabbing his attention by smacking her tail to the water. Now to start with an explanation, then i'll allow you to wield me at my most powerful... she said, giving a serpentine wink.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Oh of COURSE she would want to explain the damned form before he would let him try it out. He had been waiting a long time for the bankai, and now here he was, so very close, and he had to wait for it! Yokkyu took in a deep breath to calm himself, knowing that he had waited for years, and that he could wait perhaps ten more minutes, possibly less. After all, Yokkyu was foreign to how gaining bankai really was, so maybe it was this way with all other Shinigami? Regardless, Bankai was indeed a rarity, and to know he had gotten it proved that he and his zanpakutou, recently neck and neck, could work things out and overcome anything the two set their minds to, even each other. Regardless of the wait, Yokkyu knew he had accomplished something grand in the past few days; not only had he tamed his zanpakutou and made peace with her, he had gained her trust, and on top of it all, had been granted (or soon, actually) the use of bankai. He was wondering exactly how his bankai would be, and how his appearance would change like most others who had gained their bankai. Not all people changed, and not all swords came out magnificent, but Yokkyu believed his would, because what could you really get that isnt magnificent and unique from an enormous snake? Perhaps his bankai would be a large snake on a sort of hilt, with him gaining a few scales towards his neck and shoulders or something similar. That would be cool... Yokkyu concluded, ending his fantasy at that thought.

First of all, the name. Okuno said with a smirk, knowing the bankai name is much more confusing than the shikai's name. As normal, my name stays the same, just the ending changes. she informed Yokkyu, pausing after it to build anticipation. When it seemed as though Yokkyu would explode from said feeling, she smirked and continued, Okunoheb Negaku. she spoke softly, ensuring he knew her name was the same, while the surname (or the bankais name) was different. So, Multiple Serpent Lament was it's name, and Yokkyu didn't quite follow. She smirked at the ignorance. He didn't know yet, she reminded herself. She would be quite thrilled when he saw that the bankai can change from a fast acting Kusarigama to a Strong and Powerful scythe, representing key elements of the snake. The kusarigama represented the ability of the snake to snap quickly and without warning, while the scythe represented the dangers of the snake's powerful fangs. Both were very good key points of a snakes power, unfortunately the two could not be together, for the bankai then would be extremely powerful. So, like my shikai, there's going to be multiple parts to the form... Yokkyu concluded from the name that he may be dealing with several snakes attached to a weapon like his shikai, but he wasn't sure. Maybe he could be dealing with more than one weapon, or something of the sort? The idea intrigued him...

First of all, you will have two weapons. Okunoheb explained, catching Yokkyu's attention as one of his guesses proved to be true. It wasn't exactly as Yokkyu was thinking, but he knew he'd be dealing with more than one weapon. First is a serpent-like Kusarigama. A chained sickle. It deals with quick strikes, able to inject venom quickly and effectively, as well as wrap around the opponent, disabling movement. she said, smiling. The idea struck Yokkyu as magnificent - he was given a weapon that would allow him to use his speed to his advantage. Okunoheb explained to Yokkyu that the only poison on this weapon was the poison that numbs and paralyzed. He would be able to get a lot of quick hits with this blade, as well as some deep gashes and put his opponent at a disadvantage. The disadvantage with this was that if caught at close range, Yokkyu would be forced to fight with a medium sized sickle, which wasnt too good as he lost most of the weapons effectiveness when he had to fight close range, as it was harder to land hits. The female serpent explained to Yokkyu that the other weapon would not be present on the initial release, that the next weapon was brought from a technique that would change the sickles form. He learned that the next weapon he would gain would give him a considerable amount of power, while still being able to have reach on his side.

The second weapon would be avaliable on the command, "Suraisu!" Which means "To Slice". A good command for a scythe. And if Yokkyu wished to revery back to the Kusarigama, the command word would be "Sutoraiku", which means "To Strike". She then explained the usefullness of the scythe, saying it would have more power and would represent the power and more deadly venom of the serpents bite, namely the fang. On this weapon was the venom that broke down skin and muscle tissue. In bankai, it did not rely on the paralyzing venom to be active to break down skin and muscle. Wherever it struck, it would create a wound double the width and depth. For example, if it created a 1 inch wide cut which was half an inch deep, the wound would slowly break down, making the wound 2 inches wide, and an inch deep, while also effectively burning and stinging the enemy. This was by far the more powerful of the bankai forms, but it depended on Yokkyu's strategy on which one he would use. Both seemed as magnificent as anything Yokkyu had ever heard, and he could not wait to train with the bankai. He nor Okuno knew how his attire would change, but the two were expecting two magnificent weapons to accompany him throughout his days using bankai. The bankai sounded absolutely wonderous!
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Now begins your training with the weapon. Simply access it and show me you know how to operate it generally, and then you can be on your way and train on your own time with the bankai...Okunoheb said, winking at Yokkyu, knowing he would like how the blade worked in his hand. He didn't know how to begin, but knew from stories and seeing other captains release their bankai, how it would go. He knew his zanpakutou was allowing him to access the bankai, so he didn't need to worry about looking like a fool. With that in mind, he grabbed his shikai, and held it close to his heart, and then held it up in the sky, and smirked. Ban... he began, his reiatsu slowly rising, and the water beneath him beginning to show signs of stress - in the form of ripples underneath Yokkyu. kai. Okuuuuuuunoheb ... Negaku! Yokkyu shouted, as a blue reiatsu wrapped around his hands, enveloping the shikai in its presence. Yokkyu could feel the whip changing forms, could feel the cool metal as the snakes formed into chains and gave the Kusarigama it's far ability to reach. He felt as the whip turned into a sickle, attaching itself to the chain as it continued. He had counted all the snakes merge into a new weapon aside from one, which wrapped around the non-sharp edge of the Kusarigama, and just before the transformation was complete, the snake bit into the metal, presumably giving the Kusarigama the ability to inject poison into the enemies it struck.

Yokkyu marveled at the Kusarigama, and just imagined it's reach. With how long the chain was, and that 5 eight foot long snakes had made the chain, it had to be at least a 40 foot reach. Of course he could change the reach by grabbing at certain points on the chain, giving it more speed, or greater reach, or more power depending on how and where he grabbed it. Yokkyu looked at Okunoheb with an elated expression, and then he began to speak, It's marvelous! Yokkyu said, not even realizing how his clothes had changed. No longer had he worn the garments of a Captain, but now black and purple flowing robes that semed to be worn by those of evil priests. On either shoulder rested two black and purple pauldrons, which were armor pieces that covered the shoulder. All else remained the same aside from the intricate designs embued on the evil looking robes. They suited him quite nicely, once he left bankai he would have to remove the robes and place them in his office so that he may wear them from time to time without being in Bankai. That sounded pleasant. Yokkyu knew how the poison was injected, and thus didn't waste time testing it on his willing Zanpakutou. Instead, he grabbed the Kurarigama from different points on the chain and swung it about, forcing it to quickly collide with the water, deciding whether or not to give it far reach with less power, or less reach with more power, and exactly how to maneuver the chain. He decided that the Kusarigama was very nice and would suit him well for when the battle began.

He decided it time to call out the scythe, just so he could see how beautiful and powerful this weapon was. He smirked as he reeled the Kusarigama in, grabbed it around his hand in a large "O" shape, and spoke the release command for the scythe. He instantly felt the chains merging together and elongating to create what seemed to be a six foot long metal pole, while it began to color the pole black. At the top of the pole the sickle for the kusarigama simply elongated, reaching out about 3 feet and slightly curving downward, with that same snake biting into it, simply with another venom inide his fangs. The scythe felt absolutely amazing, and to complete the badass look, several black strands of ribbons sound their way to the scythe, making it appear more and more foreboding. This was an amazing weapon... And such power! Yokkyu tested out the six foot long scythe, finding it to go well in his hands for a melee weapon. As all staffs should be, this one roughly matched Yokkyu's height, balancing out both great power and great reach. Like the Kusarigama, he did not feel the need to test the poison, as he knew what it did, only that in bankai it was more powerful. Yokkyu looked back to his zanpakutou spirit, who was not there anymore. Apparently she had left him for the time being, as she more than likely felt that her job here was done, and that she should give Yokkyu some time alone to train with his new found weapons, experimenting with the commands, and how to use the weapons, and which way worked best for him.

With an excited smile on his face, Yokkyu whispered into the air, where nothing but himself and his zanpakutou could hear, regardless of her not being there, she would hear it anyway. Thank you Okunoheb... Yokkyu said as respectfully as his excited self could muster. She replied, sort of in a disembodied voice,Your welcome master, you deserve it. and then Yokkyu began to train with the magnificent new power he had gained. He was grateful for his Zanpakutou Spirit, and knew that this was simply the beginning of a new found trust and friendship. He would remember this day clearly, very clearly in fact. This was the day he had surpassed what he thought impossible, this was the day he got his zanpakutou to trust him. Not only that, but this was the day he had felt complete as the soon-to-be Captain Commander. But above all, this was the day he had gained his Bankai and became one of the very rare Shinigami who possessed such a form. He was truly happy, and truly grateful. Thank you Okunoheb... Thank you... he reiterated inside of his head, feeling an unmistakable, yet profound joy inside his stomach. An odd place for such a feeling, but he knew the feeling to be Love and Friendship.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126780

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:50 pm

APPROVED

your weapons application will be moved back into the pending section. copy and past the template for bankai and add it to your application bud and grading will start again.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

Okunoheb Negaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okunoheb Negaku   Okunoheb Negaku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okunoheb Negaku
Page 1 of 1