Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap0%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap9%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap4%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap0%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap9%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap4%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap13%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap30%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
I need to blow off some steam I_vote_lcap17%I need to blow off some steam I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

I need to blow off some steam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 116822

I need to blow off some steam Empty
PostSubject: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

-deleted because I don't want to deal with the consequences.

Last edited by Alric Wilmot on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Attack : 70
Exp : 108832

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Y'know, controling 9,000 gallons of water when you and the 7th seat are of equal power is also absurd...

That's a lot of water...
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

the average swimming pool is 22,000 gallons. 9,000 gallons isn't as much as it seems. Also, my Zanpaktou needs to touch water to infect it. It takes 1 second to infect 100 gallons, and I was able to keep contact with the water for 92 seconds, which is a long time in a fight. I worked for that water, believe it.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 pm

1 second, 100 gallons? That's a lot. 9,000 gallons outside o a swimming pool is a lot. inside it isnt because swimming pools are long and wide, so it doesnt look like it's a lot, but it really is. That's a lot of water. The average human bathes/showers in 190 - 230 gallons o water each shower/bath time. And that is a lot of water too. 9,000 is a lot, and 100 gallons a second is a lot.

But in your defense, he's a 7th seat, and no matter how much water you had, a 7th seats kido wouldnt really be that effective as to vaporize water from another shinigami of equal power. that and equal power and dodging everything? Bakudo is your best friend.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Perhaps it is quite a bit, but regardless it was approved by the moderators so it was deemed fair. *sigh* I'm sorry, I just don't really care for that Amalthea person.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:39 pm

it's fine. it's not the amount that i really care about, because regardless he was in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 am

-deleted because I don't want to deal with the consequences.

Last edited by Alric Wilmot on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146653

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 pm

To be honest, I know the mod you're talking about, I also know that he's strict on standards and rules, I also know SoulxSociety very well. There was a large period of time during which the staff was becoming too lax and not actually paying attention. If there's anyone to be mad at, it's the lower ranking mods for not upholding the standard. Yes, it's a shame that you're suffering because of their mistake, but be careful who you call an idiot mate, there's eyes and ears everywhere. You're better off voicing your concerns directly (and respectfully) to the mod in question to see the exact details and reasons. Acting on half of an understanding is acting rashly, which leads to poor behavior.

To come into the new faction section. It's because it IS a new faction that you won't be as strong as the other leaders. It takes time to get power, and a brand new faction obviously won't be as powerful as the older ones. Do you think Yamamoto was insta-hax the moment he started leading Soul Society? No. It's a common sense bit in the way of plot management and is a common tactic used by smart staff.

I'm not trying to make you sound stupid or prove you wrong either, simply showing you the other side of the story as well as standing up for somebody you're wrongly accusing of "being stupid" =/
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 pm

You're the Mod aren't you? >.<
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 pm

No I'm not actually
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:39 pm

I'd rather we not seriously debate this, as I fail to see how this is significant in any way, however...

I understand moderation, I'm not disputing that. I'm fine with all the other Mods, even though I never go through an application process without several edits. I don't mind that. It's just that the particular Mod gets on my nerves. I honestly don't think I can handle myself civilly in his presence. And I don't want to be a super-powered Character, I just want to be high enough so that I can be a leader. If I took the lvl he wanted me to have that would make me less powerful than the people I'm supposed to lead. That just isn't approriate. Not to mention the real physics he uses in a very clearly non-real physics fantasy universe.

I'm not trying to harp on anyone, I'm just trying to get my frustration out
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm debating it? News to me man. I have a general philosophy when it comes to times of possible confrontation or heated emotions. Logic, is always the best filler when you need to calm down. A rant is healthy, but, calling somebody an idiot behind their back? That much is a touch shy of good character.

One also doesn't necessarily have to be powerful to be a leader either, and if you want to be a powerful leader, simply train until you're strong enough, that's what most folks have to do on any sites these days unless they're applying for a canon position. Just putting that out there as some food for thought.

But, on physics in Bleach. It's true, there are some things done in the Bleach universe that are physically impossible, but, Bleach has been shown to follow the basic laws of physics, Kubo just added in another force that allows the limitations to be pushed, but never crossed, that matter is reishi. But, as we've seen with all Bleach abilities, the laws of physics can be applied in their general concept to some degree, even if it is a far cry harder to do so with some abilities. Another food for thought. The best way to get over a situation, is to try to understand it mate. Just looking out for you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 pm

I don't really care to draw this out, so thank you for looking out for me. I'm tired now, and I don't really care anymore.

-on second thought, just delete this whole thread. It'll probably bite me in the butt later anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to blow off some steam   I need to blow off some steam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to blow off some steam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com