Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap0%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap9%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap4%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap0%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap9%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap4%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap13%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap30%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_lcap17%Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shura

Shura

Attack : 61
Defense : 61
Intelligence : 6
Exp : 109470

Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  Empty
PostSubject: Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient    Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Hado

Hadō #1. Shō (衝, Thrust)
The practitioner points at the target with his/her index finger and generates a small force that thrusts the target back a few feet away from the caster.
-
Hadō #11. Tsuzuri Raiden (製本雷, Bound Lightning)
Generates an electric current through any object he/she touches and that electricity damages anything or anyone that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
-
Hadō #32. Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash)
Generates a yellow orb that widens itself along the length of the sword and fires outward as horizontal blast in a wide arc of yellow energy at the target.
-
Hado #33: Sokatsui. (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down; Pale Fire Crash)
Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target with his/her index and middle fingers. The energy moves like a direct blast or a large wave of energy depending on the amount of power placed into it.
-
Hadō #63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Sear; Viz "Fiery Lightning Howl")
Generates yellow spiritual energy into his/her hand and forms an orb which is then fired at the target with a massive concentrated strike of energy.
-
Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety..
-
Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin)
Envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity that takes the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like protrusions. The spears then pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe.

Bakudo

Bakudō # 4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope)
Summon a crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s) and releases toward the opponent. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body immobilizing them.
-
Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light; Viz "Six-Rod Light Restraint")
Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams. Also been used after using Hainawa, as the six beams of light form from the light already used in Hainawa.
-
Bakudō # 81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void)
Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89
Back to top Go down

Shura's Kido - Hado Proficient
Page 1 of 1