Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap0%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap9%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap4%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap9%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap13%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap30%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_lcap17%Marcus' Canon Techs I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Marcus' Canon Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146663

Marcus' Canon Techs Empty
PostSubject: Marcus' Canon Techs   Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm

To add to an organization factor to what techniques are already known outside of the assumed list (Pesquisa, Bala, sonido, garganta and hierro) I have compiled this basic list of already known techniques to befit and better inform those who might battle Marcus.

Name: High Speed Regeneration
Description: High-Speed Regeneration allows Hollows to recover from any damage that they sustain by causing them to heal at an increased rate, closing the wounds on their body and causing any limbs that they have lost to grow back. Despite the many benefits that it provides, most Hollows choose to abandon the ability to regenerate when they become Arrancar, in exchange for a greater amount of power. Regardless, when Arrancar use their Resurrección, their wounds heal away instantly. While high-speed regeneration is indeed a powerful ability, it is not without its flaws. Despite the extent to which it can heal the body, internal organs such as the brain cannot be regenerated; if such irreparable damage is sustained, the rest of the body can continue to regenerate, though to no avail. In addition, if the body is damaged before it has the chance to heal, or if enough damage is inflicted on it at once, then it can be destroyed. (copied directly from Bleach wiki)

Name: Gran Rey Cero
Description: Spanish for "Grand King Zero", Japanese for "Royal Hollow Flash") is a Cero that only Espada are capable of using. It is performed by mixing an Espada's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a razor upon release as it compresses and decompresses due to the sheer speed and raw power. It is a drastically potent Cero, used only by the Espada themselves. This attack was first used by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez in order to incite Ichigo Kurosaki into donning his mask. It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while in Las Noches, as it is so overwhelming that it could destroy the fortress. So far, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez is the only member of the current Espada to utilize this attack, although it is later seen being used by Szayel Aporro Granz when he awakens in Hell after his defeat. (copied directly from Bleach wiki)
Cooldown: 1 post Cooldown

Name: Cero Oscuras
Description: A gargantuan improvement to the original Cero, however only Arrancar at the Espada level may use this Cero variation while in their released form. The Espada’s fully-powered Black Cero, this Cero takes the appearance of a black wave of spiritual energy. The Cero covers any exposed light into pitch darkness. The range of the attack is incredibly vast, and the attack power is immense. To get the idea of how large the range is, it's strong enough to destroy half of the dome over Las Noches. The strength of the Cero increases thirty-fold with this ability.
Cooldown: 2 Post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Attack : 70
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 108842

Marcus' Canon Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus' Canon Techs   Marcus' Canon Techs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Marcus' Canon Techs
Page 1 of 1