Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap0%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap9%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap4%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap9%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap13%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap30%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_lcap17%A Day Around Seiretei I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

A Day Around Seiretei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shura

Shura

Attack : 61
Defense : 61
Intelligence : 6
Exp : 109540

A Day Around Seiretei Empty
PostSubject: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 am

For Shura it was needed to be always ready to meet and confront any kind of situation, been part of the backup division. He set a system that everyone within the 8th division had to learn how to work in group, dividing all of his men in small groups of three, composed of one man good at offense, one good at protection and one with different and unique skills. Usually letting the groups train by their selfs during most of time.
But from time to time, calling all his men to see their performance and avail it. He didn't like flaws due lack of effort, specially given the amount of freedom he used to give to his subordinates, asking in return only their competence. And today was one of it's days.
As always, Shura decided to surprise them and ordered that the training should be a battle, all groups fighting against each other at same time at the division grounds, except for his seated officers if they didn't want to join it.

Focused, he watched the performance of his men fighting against each other. He was sat on the porch floor with his backs lent against the wall of his quarters, his zanpakuto resting on his lap. 'That's so not you...' Kaze, his zanpakuto, said breaking the silence and receiving back a sigh from Shura as he kept observing his men at the training ground "What ?" 'To look that serious' Shura gave a small laugh at his comment as it sure was rare, at least to people, to see him like that. "You know it's not the first time you see me like this" '...true, even so it's still weird after some time'

The number of groups had slowly been decreased to only a few left still able to keep fighting. Despite a few bad choices and acting of some groups, Shura was content with his men performance and progress. "It seems that i still can't be scolded for giving them too much freedom" 'At least for that' They talked while two officers walked toward Shura. "Sorry for disturbing, but we have a message" the yellow pig tail shinigami said before Shura stood up and started to walk around the square, telling them to follow him with a hand sign.
"So?" he asked while walking and watching the three remaining groups in the field, fighting with caution against each other. "Right... we've been asked to send some force to help in the human world, as the number of hollows apparitions have been rising considerably." She finished and looked to the other officer standing beside her waiting for their captain reply. "I'll see who is in condition to go, but it's probably that some men might have to recover for sometime after today before that, you know that." he paused and sighed, looking again to the fight before turning back to to them "Say that we'll be taking care of that, also ask the 4th division for some help to speed up things." "Understood" both answered together before walking away. Shura moved toward the square, walking past his men as they opened a way for him, until reaching near the remaining groups still fighting. "Stop" he ordered making all of them low their zanpakuto and pay attention to him. "It's enough for today, we don't have to continue. I order all of you to rest, thats all for now" Shura said before keep walking past his men, moving away from them, crossing the square and going back to his quarters.

It was a meeting like room with a small futon in each each corner with several cushions around, a small round table standing at the center with bottles of sake and wine along with a set of glasses around them, having three other sliding doors besides the one that lead outside. One of the doors leading to the main office where usually his officers worked when dealing with paperwork, one leading to a corridor ending in his room while the other one lead to a long room acting as a storage room, mostly for wine, sake and other drinks in bottles or barrels, lined against the wall.

He knew that because of the way he talked to them, those not prepared for missions wouldn't stand the pressure of not knowing what would happen, or why he ordered that, and so wouldn't get proper rest. There were also those really bad injured due the training, that would take a lot of time before been sent to a mission, if he had to send people to the real human world only his officers were in real conditions of doing so besides him self.

Shura walked toward the main office, been greeted by his officers as he walked in. It was a messy place, half of his officers were actually there, most been there just to talk instead really working, but it wasn't really a problem as usually everything was finished in time.
"I need a few volunteers willing to help in the human world, of course i'll just order those i want if none of you apply for this" He said while walking among desks and some stacks of folders. "Captain? may i ask for how long?" one of his officers asked him while folding sheets and making paper birds.
"For undetermined amount of time, until you feel like coming back to report something important or been ordered to return. Once there, if you find any other division, you may offer complete assistance to them. Anything else?"

Without the presence of a Captain Commander, the captains needed to act on their own trying to keep everything under control in both soul society and the human world. But Shura, as most of his men, didn't seemed like really wanting to do that mission, even so he hated to disappoint when been asked to help or to do anything and give reasons so others could look down on him. While looking around the room and in the eyes of each of his officers, waiting for any other doubts that they could have, Shura wondered how much long would it take before the central 46 appointed someone as the new captain commander. He knew he was safe from acquiring it's rank, but wondered if they would choose someone among the actual captains from the gotei or if they would bring a person entirely new. He was stressed, having everything like that happening at same time, all that was left to happen that day was a sudden attack from the Espada, but it hopefully wouldn't come to that.
"Well with that been said, all those willing to accept it have permission to go to the human world as soon as possible. Also, spread my words to the officers not present here as soon as any of you meet with them." He said with a sigh while scratching between his eyes, receiving nods of understanding from the officers. I really need to cool and stop thinking too much like this... he thought saying to his self while slowly walking out from the room and going back to the square, basically empty after the training session. He stopped, silently looking at it for moment "No not in the mood to do that" he said leaving the 8th Division and starting to walk around the alleys of the Seireitei with no destinatination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

PostSubject: Walking Around the Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Walking around the seiretei Shura opened his Haori and with his right hand reached for a 16oz silver flask with vodka. He was taking his time, slowly opening it while leaning his backs against one of the walls of the Seiretei large corridors before taking it to in front of his mouth and giving it a large gulp.

Looking at the flask engraved lines, that crossed one over each other creating small spirals before keeping their way, he wondered what and how his fellows captains were doing, but having already kinda pictured some of it on his mind already. The Kenpachi, should know about any opportunity to find strong enemies in the human world, surely would left her so loved sweets and cookies for the sake of a good fight. No matter what, it always frustrated him how someone so sweet like her could become such sadistic fighter sometimes.
The twelfth division captain was probably locked alone within his lab at that time, listening to some of his heavy music while trying to create some totally new, and weird, device that was good for something. Sometimes, due his great creativity, seeming to not know exactly for what until using or testing them.

He thought about paying a visit to the thirteenth division to improve his mood talking and playing cards with Han as he wasn't in fact that far from it, but just gave up the idea thinking it would be better other time. He was ready to give it another gulp when he noticed a Hell Butterfly gliding slowly to his direction and landed on the hand holding to the flask. The Central 46 had finally chosen the next Captain Commander and would announce it's name to the captains in the next Captains Meeting as soon as he accepted it. After the end of the message the Jigokuchō walked up his arm before finally flying away.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 am

Sighing as the Jigokuchõ just went away up to the sky, Shura took another gulp before slowly closing his eyes to enjoy that peace as the wind blew. “you’re drunk aren’t you?” Kaze said in his head as Shura tried to keep his cool enjoying that moment “no i’m not... well at least it seems that still not enough to ignore you completely” he said opening his eyes looking the Jikoguchõ flying already distant and then drinking again. “I wonder why do i still care about” Translucent, the upper half of Kaze’s body appeared to Shura, right beside him, crossed arms over the chest and shaking his head in disappointment “Heh” Shura said looking to the floor and scratching between his eyebrows “Huh? What?” “...you don’t lie very well, just that.” “right... drunkard” “birdhead” By that same moment he started to hear some voices, at first he tried to ignore, but it was just too lousy and caught Shura’s attention. Kaze he could stand even wanting to relax alone, but that small turmoil had pissed him, making Shura slowly walk his way to find out what was so important that couldn't be said without having people almost screaming toward each other.

A group of five regulars from the 11th division and a group of three from the 8th were discussing.”If someone is gonna take the Commander post it’s someone of strength, someone who can really rule, like our Captain.” “Yeah strength, strength, strength... know any other word?” “you bas..” After hearing that he was just ready to attack the other shinigami, but then he was held in time by two men from his group that were behind him. “Can i join ?” Shura said as he was just few steps away from the group, who so focused didn’t even notice his approaching.
Standing between both groups he sighed before finally starting to talk facing his men “Never, never look down on anyone as some people do, that’s not the right of way of someone who have true strength” He said while coldly looking to the other group with the corner of his eyes. “Also...” Shura changed to a more calm mood, but still looking serious and walking backwards a few feets to face both groups "The same way it’s stupid to say that I'd have any chance to be chosen as Commander, for some pretty obvious reasons, you could say of Kenpachi. I don’t believe there would be or if there is a good replacement for her spot if she became the Commander now, right?” After seeing their shocked faces, seeming to be thinking the first time about it, Shura turned around starting to walk away from them, but stopping when he noticed one of his men following him. “Sir” “Ya?” “Thanks, Sir” the shinigami said with a bow before walking back as Shura kept walking his own way around the Seiretei.
Back to top Go down
Eiseiju Mumaru

Attack : 60
Defense : 50
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 63623

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Eiseiju was wandering around Seiretei, both looking for his captain and skipping work. The weather was way too nice to be holed up in an office so the huge man decided to go on a walk while having a drink. Normally, he would skip work by sparring with squad members, but none felt like sparring with Eiseiju today. He didn't mind either way, he's a man that knows how to skip the most boring of all works; paperwork. With no real direction in mind, he wandered towards the 8th division's barracks with an empty bottle of sake in his hand. He tried to take a swig before he noticed the bottle was empty when he looked at the nearby barrack. ”Hmm... Wonder if someone 'round here cares to share a drink.” He tried to determine his location from his surroundings, but it didn't quite work out. They just had to make all these walls exactly the same... Eiseiju sighed in a mix of nuicance and pity. He decided to just keep moving untill he could find some landmark but instead, he heard some bickering voices up ahead. “If someone is gonna take the Commander post it’s someone of strength, someone who can really rule, like our Captain.” “Yeah strength, strength, strength... know any other word?” “you bas..” Eiseiju peeked around a corner and saw some goons of the 11th division bickering with some other boys Eiseiju has never seen. He wanted to step in, but a man stopped them with a few words. Eiseiju recognised the man as Captain Shura, a former member of the 11th division and the current captain of the 8th division.

He waited until the captain was done with the lot, giving an angry look at his subordinates as they passed Eiseiju. "Th-third seat M-Mumaru, sir!" The men knew they could expect a beating for the behaviour they showed just now. ”Spar. Tomorrow morning. No excuses.” The tall Soul Reaper motioned the five to scurry off, which they did with great speed. Knuckleheads... He shook his head a bit, looking to the place where the captain was just a few moments ago. He just caught him leaving the scene and decided to give him a little 'hello', 11th division style. With a short, fast stride, Eiseiju caught up with the captain. A normal person would've tapped him on the shoulder or said 'Hi!', Eiseiju, however, was much... but not a normal person. With a short 'warning' burst of spiritual pressure, Eiseiju would quickly take a hakuda stance that was associated with Ikkotsu and deployed the move, only to stop a breath away from the captain's body. Eiseiju looked down to the captain, looking for a reaction as he said ”Good day, Captain Shura-san. How are you doing this fine day? Not too tense or strict, I do hope.” with a casual tone, though much emphasis on the last three words. He returned to his normal position, leaning a bit more on his right leg then his left, folding his arms. ”How's captain position holding up for you, Shura-san? Still have enough freedom to do what you want?” Being a member of the 11th division in the past, Eiseiju knew a bit about the man and his 'love' for freedom.
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

Attack : 70
Defense : 80
Exp : 108590

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 pm

A small trickle of sun light, made its way through the window just behind the captain’s desk. Han lay there, hunched over his desk fast asleep, his right hand still clinging to the half empty bottle of scotch, that the captain had decided to drink for breakfast. It wasn’t long before Han’s lone eye, began to flutter open, the fist site he was greeted with, was a pile of folders on his desk that required his attention. With a sigh, the thirteenth division captain leaned back in his chair and stared out of the window, it was partially open and there was a cool breeze that made it’s way into the room. Han finally decided to turn his full attention to the folders, the first few were thin, and outlined some of the findings that a few of the shinigami from his division, had discovered in the world of the living. Han had never been one for paper work, he always longed to just relax or have a good time, his days as a vice captain were the worst, he began to think back to those days, had it really been that long?

Shacking the thought from his head, the captain reluctantly buckled down, and began to speed read through the reports, just simply adding his signature to the end of each one. The sky outside was clear, and Han didn’t want to miss a single moment of it, within minutes, Han had reached the last report, it was from one of his officers, they had experienced an unfortunate run in with a strong hollow while in the world of the living, and were currently recovering in the squad four barracks. The captain finished the report, signed it, and then rose from his seat, he was finally done with the work, and was ready for his break. Han slipped on his captain’s haori, and tied Dubloon to his waist. Just as Han was about to leave his office, he grabbed the half empty bottle of scotch and proceed out the doors.

Almost instantly Han felt relaxed, the cool breeze played with his wild and messy hair. The sounds out clashing blades, and random shouts of Kido incantations made Han smile, it was good to know that his squad was hard at work, with out him having to say anything. Taking advantage of not being spotted, Han left the barracks and proceeded to stroll down the streets of the seiretei, all the while, casually taking a swig of his scotch, and occasionally greeting the passing shinigami. It wasn’t before long, that Han caught a glimpse of white, from the corner of his eye, there was a captain nearby, turning his head to see who it was, Han saw Shura, the captain of the eighth division, and talking to him, was the third seat of squad eleven, Eiseiju. With a smile on his face, Han approached the two and waved a greeting “Ahoy, maties”
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Well... Shura thought as he heard another person approaching him, but that seemed to be in some kind of hurry, probably late for something or delivering an message, or so he thought as the person wasn’t slowing down. Turning to his right and giving a fast step backwards Shura got out of the way, grabbing and holding the arm of the attacker before noticing it was Eiseiju and releasing it.

Strict? You could say that in my very own way, but nothing like fighting everyday or making hundreds of crunches.” He said remembering his days at the 11th division “Yeah when you’re a Captain some few things do change, like some worries, but I'm still me and can do almost everything i want now, so I'm really fine i guess” Shura said laughing at it a few seconds while scratching behind his head, wondering if he said that without thinking because the whole drinking was already taking some little effect. He didn’t hate the 11th division, after all it was his disliking for fighting and strict constant trainings, fueled by them at that time, which helped him to achieve his rank.
Still smiling at it, Shura gave a small nod with his head in return as he heard and noticed the 13th division captain approaching and greeting them.
Back to top Go down
Eiseiju Mumaru

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:12 am

With a small chuckle, Eiseiju nodded. ”Yeah, training can sometimes be hard if you don't feel like doing it. Oh, besides, those five ruffians from my squad will be properly punished for showing disrespect to other divisions. Don't worry about that, Captain Shura” With some sarcasm on 'worry', the message should be clear. When Shura nodded to the side, Eiseiju looked at the direction of where he was nodding, seeing Han Yia. ”Captain Yia, good day, sir.” The giant man made a slight yet polite bow. ”Could it be that the three of us are all skipping work while having a good drink?” Eiseiju sniffed a few times, to confirm that the smell of both cheap and good alcohol was in the air around them. ”I guess you captains could pull it off, but please don't mention this to Captain Ume-chan. I'm sure you two could imagine why...” Just the thought was enough to send a shiver down Eiseiju's spine. ”Speaking about Captain Ume-chan, does either you two gentlemen know where she ran off to? I just was at her office and just found untouched work.” It wouldn't be the first time his captain went for a nap somewhere, but that was usually after she'd atleast tried to do some work done. Should she stay away longer, the work on her desk was to be done by the 3rd seat, and Eiseiju didn't quite feel like doing more desk work.
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 am

As Han came to a stop, he acknowledged both Shura’s and Eiseiju’s greetings with a slight nod. “I wouldn’t quite say that were skipping work….think of it more like taking a breather, a well deserved one at that.” he said with a slight drunken sway, before hoisting up the bottle of scotch to his mouth and taking a rather large gulp. “ah no that hit’s the spot, want any?” he asked, waving the now quarter empty bottle at his fellow captain, and the rather tall third seat shinigami.

After waving the bottle around, the captain placed his hand to his chin, as if in deep thought, and began to think about the question that Eiseiju had just asked. “Aye, I know where your captain is…..the last I heard, she was headed off to karakura town, or so I think.” Han finished this sentence with a look as though he wasn’t quite sure of the answer he had just given, that was most likely due to the amount of alcohol running through his system. Han stared blankly at Shura, to she if he had heard differently, it wasn’t much of a concern to Han, but hell, Eiseiju asked, so there needed to be some sort of answer, after all, captain’s didn’t just disappear without notice.

“Oh I just had a brilliant idea, how about we all go and celebrate the recent discovery of our new captain commander, who ever it may be, what say ye?” the three shinigami, obviously had the time to have a little fun, it was most likely that Akemi would be occupied for a while, and there was no immediate need for Han to rush back to his division, the scenario seemed perfect.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:20 am

Shura was indifferent, like he didn't hear anything, as Eiseiju just commented about what happened earlier. He believed that he had already scared them enough, but as they weren't his men, he couldn't do anything as it wasn't up him to deal with things like decisions of punishment.

"Huh what ?" Shura asked looking back to Han, who had just answered Eiseiju about the Kenpachi whereabouts and by the look of his face probably wanted Shura to confirm it "Even knowing its hard to believe I was busy, so i don't know anything about her. Anyway she must have heard that they needed help in the human world and thought that she would be able to find some strong opponent to fight while there"

"Heh those words... but i guess even neither you or me been able to make it up there, you probably still had a lot more points favoring you than i" He said laughing at it before keep talking "... and that's really tempting but i have to go back soon" Shura answered to Han.
Back to top Go down
Eiseiju Mumaru

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:15 pm

The face of the 3rd seat was struck with disbelive. ”Strong enemies? In the human world? I thought all the strong ones are either here or in Hueco Mundo.” Eiseiju rubbed his unshaved chin with his left hand. ”'Might as well as 'round the Kido corp HQ later today then.” His captain to the human world... either she had a random fit or the higher-ups detected a serious threat there. Either way, he was curious about Ume's whereabouts. When asked to join in to 'celebrate' the appointment of the new captain commander, Eiseiju's face was struck with mild surprise. ”Captain Yia, you sure you want a member of the 11th division to join you for a joyous occasion? Not that I complain, it's just a question not often asked to me.” Eiseiju looked over to Shura. ”Oh, come on Shura-san, don't be such a party pooper. It's a wonderful day, way too nice for work or to sit somewhere inside alone, ainnit Captain Yia?” The man had spread his arms a bit to show the enjoyment from the sun's rays as his face turned to Captain Yia.
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 pm

“aye laddy, that’s the spirit.” Han said, with a smile. The smile faded with Shura’s decline of Han’s offer “oh come on, it’s not like we’ll be out all day, just a few harmless shots, that’s all I’m asking” truth be told, the day was far to nice, for anyone to have to sit behind a desk. Han thought for a moment, with the absence of a captain commander, things had been slow, so there wasn’t really any need to rush back to their divisions. Then again, there was no telling how the other shinigami acted, Han knew for a fact that he could trust his squad members to not mess things up while he was gone, but that didn’t really speak for the other divisions.

“things have been slow lately, we should take every opportunity we have, while we have them. In a few days the new captain commander will be named, and we will all be back to slaving over papers, and other things. Now is the time to enjoy ourselves.” the captain finished this with a quick swig of his scotch.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:12 am

"Hey It's not like-" I Never said i was going back to do any work... he thought while asnwering Eiseiju, before both tried to convince him.

Thats right, after the nomination they probably wouldn't have so much freedom like that, as after that they would have to follow the commander orders, besides constantly writing boring reports, instead acting solely on their own decisions as captains.

"...Fine" He said sighing "and you shouldn't worry Eiseiju, you can say you're working dealing with paperwork between divisions with us while your captain isn't around, easy like that" It was a fact that Shura had great skill creating excuses in order to delay both work and schedules. "Lets go then..." He said while walking past Han, going some steps forward the 13th division, before stopping and turning back to them "...huh, well your place is nearer, but we can also go to mine Haha..." he said laughing thinking about his action a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Eiseiju Mumaru

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 am

Eiseiju stretched out, arms high into the air and said with a big grin on his face: ”Shura, you're a genious! No wonder why you managed to get and hold a captain's position! Captain would've been proud.” He made a clearly faked sniff as he lowered his arms and acting like he rubbed a tear away with his left hand. As he lowered his left hand as well, his expression turned serious. ”But with all seriousness a half tipsy man can muster, will much really change? It's not like big reformations will occur, right?” His gaze went from Shura to Han and back. Slowly, Eiseiju scratched the back of his head as his face returned to his relaxed self. ”Heck, time will tell, I guess. Let's focus on the today and get to the party!” As Shura left but turned around, Eiseiju shrugged. ”Anywhere works for me, really. Could even be the Zaraki for all I care.” His tone, stance and expression didn't show any care about Shura's little mix up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day Around Seiretei   A Day Around Seiretei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day Around Seiretei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com