Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap0%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap9%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap4%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap0%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap9%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap4%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap13%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap30%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_lcap17%Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jade

Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] Empty
PostSubject: Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts]   Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] 002-3 Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] Si2li5 Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] Z2

"Sora, you're lucky.
Looks like my summer vacation is...over."

A year has passed since Sora and friends defeated Organization XIII, restoring the worlds to their former glory and saving the universe once again. Sora parted ways with Donald and Goofy, who went back to Disney Castle with King Mickey, while Sora and Riku went back to Destiny Islands to rest and wait to be called on again to defend the universe. For that year, the worlds have been at peace, giving the young Keybearers time to relax. However, all good things must come to an end. The Heartless and Nobodies are back at full force, tormenting the worlds once again. Unfortunately, pathways to new worlds have also opened up and now even more worlds are in danger than before. Sora and his friends can’t protect the expanding universe on their own, while they’re off vanquishing the Heartless in one world another one is blinking out of existence, they can’t be in two places at once.

While traversing the galaxy Sora discovered that, much to his dismay and frustration, Organization XIII has been revived through some powerful magical feat. The Organization is partly to blame for this sudden surge in Heartless and Nobodies attacking the worlds in their quest to obtain Kingdom Hearts faster.

Fortunately, with the opening pathways to these new worlds comes the prospect of new heroes to aid Sora and his friends on their quest for peace and the destruction of the Heartless and Nobodies. New Keyblade wielders are being discovered all over the universe, though not all of these Keybladers are friends…some wield Keyblades that manifest from the darkness in their hearts and in turn are inhibiting the process of defeating the darkness that the warriors of Light are fighting so hard to obtain.

As one journey ends another one begins, this one could quite possibly be the most difficult one yet but Sora and his friends have faith in not only themselves but those fighting to help vanquish the Heartless and Nobodies.

. .
Back to top Go down
jade

Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts]   Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 pm

finaldistance.proboards.com

Is the URl, for some reason LINKS aren't working in this thread.
Back to top Go down

Final Distance [AU Kingdom Hearts]
Page 1 of 1