Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap0%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap9%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap4%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap9%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap13%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap30%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Arashi Kishu I_vote_lcap17%Arashi Kishu I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Arashi Kishu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kishu

Exp : 48190

Arashi Kishu Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Kishu   Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 am

Shinigami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kishu, Arashi

Alias: The Faint Smile

Visual Age: 32

Division: 5th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance:
Spoiler:

Reiatsu Color: White

Height: 6'1

Weight: 145

Body Type: Slim, Muscular

Extra Information: He has Green Eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Normally coming off as a emotionless-machine Arashi has a title within the Gotei 13 as the man with the Faint Smile. This is due him his polar opposite personality. Which what he calls separating work from play. On the off side Arashi is a caring, supportive man who likes to have fun and experience a great time everyday. This normally shown through his helpful manners, and proper respect towards everyone. Even his own subordinates. With a high inner drive and and equally high sense of justice Arashi is very focused on his duties. Arashi does believe however in punishment and if a law is broken then one must face their judgment, this even applies to himself.

The reason behind Arashi's nickname as the Faint Smile is because how he can easily go from the kind, and generous young man to a more savage almost demonic persona. As shown during many missions Arashi's cold and calculated attitude switches on. His caring, and fun-loving self disappearing in an instant, as if it next existed while a highly focused, and generally cold man takes it's place. This is due to Arashi's sense of justice, and in the face of danger, or when ordered Arashi believes that 100% is called for no matter what the situation is. Because of this high moral status, and down right inner drive Arashi's focus and sheer resolve allow him to preform on a higher level then one would expect. As a leader Arashi's quick reflexes, and even quicker mind allow him to find an opening to better serve for the protection of his allies, the completion of the mission, and the survival of all under his command. Shi smile also causes discomfort in many people as it holds both kindness, and delivers the sense of destruction with it.

Likes: Fun, relaxing, protecting his friends, Soul Society, food, training, Kido, fighting, Honorable people. and THE LAW

Dislikes: Those that kill without reason, hollow, arrancers, dishonorable people, failure

Goals: To become Captain-Commander

Insecurities: The lost of anyone under his command

Fears: Failing

Strengths: Swrodmenship, Shunpo, Kido, his mind and Knowlegde of kido amassed over the years.

Weaknesses: hand to hand combat, Failing, Stamnia, anger when allies are killed, Merciful

Phobias: Failing

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio: Arashi was born into the Kishu family, a noble family which has survived for many many years. With the job of Head of house the honor of being Captain of the 5th Division is given. If the Head should become Captain of any other Division they are dishonored by the Clan, and cast out, their Noble ranking crushed.

During his early years Arashi was discovered to have high amount of reaitsu stored within. Due to this he training started 10 years earlier then most future heads of house would. Over the next 25 years Arashi trained in the art of the sword, and channeling his reishi through his body and sword. after 30 years of training he was admitted into the Soul Reaper Academy where he exceled at Kido, and Zanjutsu.

During his last years Arashi's skills were that of a seated officer and he was admitted into the 5th Division as it's 8th seat, it would take another 10 years before he unlocked his shikai which in turn skyrocketed his abilities and allowed to the rank of 4th seat.

After a few years mastering his shikai Arashi noticed that his abilities were not maturing and bankai wouldn't be reached anytime soon. With his fate on the line Arashi submerged himself in darkness, disappearing for several months. Due to his family ties and his father serving as Captain of the 5th he was simple signed off as being given a long term mission in the human world. When he returned he had nearly mastered his newly unlocked bankai.

20 years later his father died, and he took up the title as Captain of the 5th Division.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146773

Arashi Kishu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kishu   Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 pm

*cracks knuckles*

Righto. First off, HI I'm Marcus, the resident global mod and I'll be grading your profile today. Remember, everything I say is to help you get your application to a passable standard, not to find a way to deny your app.

Grammar: To be frank, the grammar usage throughout the application is a bit wonky, making the application hard to read. I recommend going back over the application and rewording/working the grammar aspect of the profile. Trust me, this is a HUGE part of the profile for the simple fact that, in you using proper grammar, we as staff know then your skill level and capabilities as a writer, which betters your chances.

Appearance: Pics are great, but we still need something written here bud.

History: He's 522 and a captain right? Maybe his history should be more in depth and more fluid than just four VERY short paragraphs you think? You're definitely going to have to bulk this up. What I did read was very lacking in a fluid motion, more like a random list of things than an actual retelling of his history. Think of this like a past tense RP post. Write it with high quality, not base facts without the glitter.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126780

Arashi Kishu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kishu   Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 pm

adding onto this. Your Captains test hasn't been approved of yet. The application will not be approved until it has been.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Escher
Admin
Escher

Arashi Kishu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kishu   Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:21 pm

sry for the confusion. Taking back my previous reply.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Arashi Kishu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kishu   Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

this topic is over 3 weeks old. please say you are editing said topic within 3 days or it shall be moved to the archives. you will also forfeit you fail to post a reply.

-Escher, Webmaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi Kishu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kishu   Arashi Kishu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi Kishu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com