Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap0%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap9%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap4%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap0%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap9%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap4%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap13%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap30%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_lcap17%Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DIT

Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) Empty
PostSubject: Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg)   Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) DITAltbanner-1
Darkness in Tranquility: A Marvel/DC Crossover Roleplay
2010 was the year it all fell apart. The Superhuman Registration Act divided the superhero community, and out of fear the United States government unleashed Project Tartarus to arrest or kill those who refused to register. Tartatus was an army of clones, clones of none other than the mighty Doomsday; by the time the government discovered that it no longer controlled the rampaging aliens, countless heroes lay dead and entire cities had been decimated. The clones turned on their creators, carving a path through anyone and anything that stood in their way.

Sensing the opportunity provided by the devastation, villains emerged from the shadows. With the government destroyed, the heroes too weak to defeat them all, and the people desperate for any protection from the Doomsdays, these master criminals seized control of entire cities. The most powerful of all was Zarda, the Power Princess, and her Squadron Supreme; they plotted to destroy the clones and control the entire world from their stronghold on the subjugated island of Themyscira. The people of Earth were forced to choose between utter annihilation and rule by evil.

But now 2011 has dawned, and S.H.I.E.L.D. has returned to send out a call to the surviving heroes, whether JLA, X-Men, Avengers, or independent operators. They hope to offer a third way, a last stand that will provide a chance at a return to justice. Now the choice is in your hands. Will you seize immediate power as a villain or defend the hope for a better future as a hero? Will you return the light of justice to a battered planet, or will you drag it down into ?

| | | |
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126370

Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg)   Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm

no link has been posted
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com

Darkness in Tranquility (marvel/dc rpg)
Page 1 of 1