Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap0%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap9%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap4%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap0%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap9%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap4%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap13%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap30%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_lcap17%Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Dellapero Grance's ressurection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Attack : 100
Defense : 80
Intelligence : 30
Exp : 48051

Dellapero Grance's ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Type: Brass-knuckles

Camo: None

Looks: The state of the weapon while sealed is quite simple. It is a steel material that covers the knuckle of each finger in both hands down to the center of the finger and up to the center of the hand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Resurrection~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Release Phrase: Bring back what lay dead in the sealed crypt of hell.

Representation: Human

Element: Physical

Looks: Due to being a full-human representation, there isn't as much change as normally in a resurrection. What happens is, Dellapero's mussel mass increase considerably, to about 85% more then they are normally and his hollow mask fragment will start to stretch out and cover his entire body like an armor. His height also increases making him reach six foot eight for the time being.

Special Ability: The ability of Dellapero's resurrection is to raise his physical abilities beyond their normal limits. This being the sole power he has, means the boost will make his strength,speed, and durability monstrous levels.
Statistics
Strength- 4 ton lift/2.5x Humanoid strength
Speed- 600 MPH/2x Humanoid speed
Durability-Able to fight continuously for four hours without a break or getting much fatigue.

Techs: None

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Segunda Etapa~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Release Phrase: Gods of hell, break apart that which remains and let the flames of eternal anguish rise.

Element: Physical

Looks: Just as before, very few changes will occur here. Dellapero's mussel mass will actually shrink this time up to 50% their size making them 75% their base. His height also lowers considerably to exactly six feet. The purpose of this is to condense his power into a smaller form in order to allow a more potent level to be used in the stage of Segunda Etapa. His eyes will turn a blood-red after this is done and his blood will appear black if it were to shed.

Special Ability: The ability of Dellapero's segunda etapa is much the same as his resurrection, only now, his physical power will double entirely giving him strength and speed only comparable to the most powerful of fighters known throughout history.
Statistics
Strength- Lift 8 tons/2x resurrections strength
Speed- 1000 MPH/1.7x resurrection speed
Durability- Able to take mass amounts of damage, such as a hit by a cero oscuras, and still fight near his full power.

Devastator Attack: Shiagari- Dellapero's only technique is known as shiagari, the death punch. By focusing all his spiritual energy into his fist, a black aura will envelop his body and his spiritual pressure will sky-rocket yet again. He then goes in for a punch just like any other, but unlike the other times, this punch has such a massive force that the very ground will be split in two from where the punch hit to a mile of distance away. This will cause him to revert to his humanoid state and lockoff segunda etapa for the rest of the topic.

Last edited by Dellapero. on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126580

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 pm

same as before. my suggestions are written in red. In addition to the stuff below, please fix your spelling.

1.and his hollow mask fragment will turn to dust.

hollow mask fragments increase in their resurreccion, not decrease, please change this

2.Special Ability: The ability of Dellapero's ressurection is to raise his physical abilities beyond their normal limits. This being the sole power he has, means the boost will make his strength,speed, and durability monsterous to the point that it is almost impossible to fully match even by others who also specialize in these statistics.

I translate this into "he gets stronger". I already know that. What i wanta know is how much stronger, specifically. A relative application will always be denied. keep in mind that this needs to be changed for both the primary and segunda etapa releases.

3.Shiagari- Dellapero's only technique is known as shiagari, the death punch. By focusing all his spiritual energy into his fist, a black aura will enevelop his body and his spiritual pressure will sky-rocket yet again. He then goes in for a punch just like any other, but unlike the other times, this punch has such a massiv force that a super-massiv explosion will occur upon contact and stretch out over an entire mile's radius, no more, no less. What remains will be nothing but a massiv crater and a badly damaged Dellapero due to a recoil effect it has as well due to it's overload of energy.

this needs a charge time, simply because he is building power. Also the area of effect needs to be changed to a straight line, if the attack would take place from all four sides you would die along with the opponent. I suggest giving it a length and how wide it is. Also a recoil effect isn't needed, we already know you will suffer for the attack as it will revert you to your sealed form.

Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Changed it, will fix the spelling later when I have time. Probably during the same time I fix the spelling of the APP. The reason I usually compare instead of giving statistics is because, to be honest, I always make things like this sound Oped. It's a bad habit.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 pm

its cool. thats what I'm here for, preventing OP so you don't have too lol.

lets start here

his hollow mask fragment will start to stretch out and cover his entire body like an armor.

not exactly something that needs changing but I'd like to request you build off this a bit, such as what type of armor and how far exactly it covers. I ask because i don't want you to magically have spikes on your armor in RP.then have me to refer to your app when i ask you about it and only seeing "armor" in the app.

now to the more serious matters

Quote :
...monsterous to the point that it is almost impossible to fully match even by others who also specialize in these statistics. To measure, his strength can lift entire buildings with ease and rip crush even the strongest of normal metals to dust in a instant. His movement will be hard for weaker opponents to even see and comes close to matching sound itself. Lastly, Dellapero can now fight for hours on end without a break and seems almost make fatigue non-existant.

...monsterous to the point that it is almost impossible to fully match even by others who also specialize in these statistics.

this is as relative as it gets. i wanta see some numbers here such as twice as strong as in sealed state or something along those lines. Comparing yourself to anyone in an app can turn it OP. Say the Captain Commander is skilled in strength and you were the cuarta or something (just as an example). By what your saying here you would still be stronger than him, which wouldn't be the case in normal circumstances, get what im saying?

To measure, his strength can lift entire buildings with ease and rip crush even the strongest of normal metals to dust in a instant.

To much. Again the size of a building is relative. use pounds or something for this. Also crushing metals to dust is WAY to much for an ordinary res. I'd just go with being able to CRUSH it rather than turn it to dust.

His movement will be hard for weaker opponents to even see and comes close to matching sound itself.

Again, relative. Like strength put a number on this, such as twice as fast 1.5 times faster or whatever.

All of the above can be commented on your segunda etapa as well, lets see more figures shall we? there is only one thing thats a guaranteed no-way in the Segunda Etapa

Quote :
His strength can now even snap zanpakto of weaker opponents clean in half.

This is never acceptable in any application. A zanpakuto grows stronger with the opponents reiatsu growth, making it sharper as well. Saying you can break it regardless of being actually much stronger than them is completely OP. I never will never approve of such a thing, so please remove it.

and thats all i got. everything else looks good on my end.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Edited. I just used a statistic set to measure, Used lift in LB, MPH for speed, and examples of durability.

Now, about the armor. It's just a full-body cover of the hollow mask. All details of the body are still visible except color, as the fragment pretty much covers all color. For an example, it looks sorta like Kevin from the Ben 10 Alien Foce series when he gains the metal skin and such. That's the best comparison I can think of for it ATM.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am

Alright, just as long as you know that with the durability thing, you can fight at maximum level as long as you survive the blast.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance's ressurection   Dellapero Grance's ressurection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dellapero Grance's ressurection
Page 1 of 1