Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap0%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap9%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap4%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap9%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap13%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap30%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Deus Ira I_vote_lcap17%Deus Ira I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Deus Ira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146363

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Type: Uchiginata

Camo: N/A

Looks: Unlike the typical Katana that so many arrancar and shinigami carry, Marcus carries a different variant of the blade, the Uchiginata, a blade whose curvature of the length and short handle makes for ease of draw and cut, making both actions conjoin in a single fluid motion. The zanpakuto is elegant yet simple, the saya (sheath) sporting no real decorum, only a deep black finish. The blade remains the simplest of silvers, a polished sheen exposing the sharpness of the edge. Upon the tsuba (guard) is the simplistic design of a hawk depicted in an attack, wings spread and talons grasping. The hilt itself boasts the traditional ray-skin of old Japan and a crimson wrapping to give the proper grip required to wield the blade in an appropriate manner without having to worry about losing one's grip.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Resurreccion~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases:

-Attack: 75+10=85

-Defense: 70+5=75

-Speed: 70+5=75

-Magic: -

Release Phrase: "Speculum, Deus Ira"

Representation: Human

Element: Negation

Looks: Marcus' resurreccion is something that can be seen as either frightening beyond belief, or awe inspiring, more often than not, these opinions differ depending on which side those who gaze upon him stand. His height increases by a generous foot in height, placing him well over eight feet, his shoulders expanding and the muscle mass of his body increasing by roughly twenty-five percent. Yet, not only does his body change, so does his attire, his haori deepens to that of a deep crimson, black fur lining gracing the collar and entire length of the open edges of the haori. His mask expands slowly, reaching passed the jawline on the right side of his face and curling itself atop and around the entire right side of his face, the white armor covering his right eye entirely, leaving a black hole in its place with a gold pupil staring eerily from the depths. His mask not only expands upwards, but downward as well, reaching across his shoulders and collar-bone, creating a white, glossy cuirass akin to that of roman legionnaire armor of old. His entire right arm finds itself encompassed in an armored sleeve ending in a dangerously clawed gauntlet, whereas his left arm sports a bone-white armband, his hand encased in a spiked cestus, a representation of the gladiator nature he possesses still in the very hind of his mind. His body from the waist down takes an appearance change as well in regards to attire, the hakama find themselves in favored company of a more armored bottom half, spiked grieves and armored boots acting as his covering against attacks and are made of the same glossy bone-white material that acts as the make up of all other pieces of armor which cover his body.

Special Ability:
Name: Materia Infitialis (Material Rejection)
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Description: A rejection of material itself, Materia Infitialis is probably best compared to the effects of anti-matter, but on a much smaller scale of destructive capability. By channeling a mass of reiatsu in any of his extremities, Marcus forces the Reiatsu inward, accelerating the shape and energy output to a level that surpasses that of most, causing the particles within to clash, shatter, and bend, crafting a material from his own reiatsu that is quite akin to antimatter. While the range itself is short and capable of only being fired to a maximum of thirty feet with a charge time comparable to that of a bala strike, the end results can be devastating. When the reiatsu makes contact with any form of substance, it immediately reacts to the contact, imploding on itself and tearing away that which it touches, dragging away whatever it make contact with into the void of nothingness, resulting in a total annihilation of the matter in which this ability makes contact with. The largest possible material that is capable of being destroyed at any given time is roughly a four inch radius sphere. This interprets into that, should the attack make contact with an enemies chest, it will only destroy a four inch radius of tissue and reiryoku, no more, no less. As dangerous as the technique and as masterful a use of reiatsu as it is, Materia Infitialis still falls within the realm of reason and power, those who harbor a greater power than Marcus himself suffer much less than those equal to or weaker than Marcus himself. Those of two or more levels above Marcus are capable of deflecting the bulk of the attack itself by sheer reiatsu and power, though, they are not without consequence, as opposed to destroying the matter entirely, they instead suffer a total disruption of reiryoku in that given part of their body within a spread out area equating to two inches, meaning that, all reiryoku or reiatsu control is impossible to achieve from that two inch area of their body for two posts.

Spoiler:

Techs:
Name: Vehemens Vomica (Violent Ulcer)
Range: Melee
Description: Marcus is capable of creating a small orb of reiatsu around his hands, from which his attack is staged. The technique itself is more of a negating effect of reiryoku and reiatsu flow throughout a given body, object, or technique for a limited length of time, or, for most abilities, is capable of disrupting their immediate use at that time. Prerequisite is that Marcus' hand must make contact with the body or technique, from which he is capable of discharging a powerful surge of what he has come to define as anti-particle. This surge can cause an opponent to lose all control of reiryoku and reiatsu for a choice amount of time, making it impossible for the individual to perform any sort of attack entailing reiryoku or reiatsu use from the affected part of that body, the general area scale that finds itself disabled is only to that of a maximum of four inch radius of tissue. Due to the complexity in limiting himself to simple disruption, this technique mirrors an equivalent cooldown to Materia Infitialis. In addition, those of equal level to Marcus or higher may simply shrug off the physical affects should Marcus managed to strike them. The scale of effects determined by strength is as follows...

One Gap Above: If an enemy is one level above Marcus, then Marcus is only capable of disrupting immediate attacks and techniques at that time, and for no extended period of time.
Fair Fight: 1 post Disable
One Gap Below: 2 post Disable
Two or more Levels Below: 3 post Disable

Name: Infitialis Parietis (Negation Wall)
Type: Passive
Range: Fifteen Yard Radius
Description: Much akin to the general make up of Vehemens Vomica, Infitialis Parietis serves as the bane of all those dependent on ranged reiryoku, reiatsu and reishi based attacks. By utilizing the same sort of channeled reiatsu, Marcus expands an aura about him that reaches a radius of roughly fifteen yards (30ft). Within this radius, those who are equal to or weaker than Marcus are completely incapable of launching spiritually based ranged attacks within or into the aura that exceed a range of ten feet, after which, due to their weaker powers, the attacks are broken down and dispersed, regardless of their shape or size. Those of one gap or higher than Marcus are completely immune to the effects of this attack. Mind though, all spiritual attacks that do not exceed the range of ten feet are still just as effective within the aura as outside of, making melee attacks perhaps the most effective within the affected area.

Note: This technique can only be maintained for a maximum four post time-span, and must cool down for five more posts after that.

Name: Recipiro Vita (Acceptance of Reality)
Range: Long
Description: Perhaps the strongest ability thus far in Marcus' repitior of abilities in his first resurreccion stage and entirely dependent on the amount of matter and reiryoku he has destroyed in a given combat scenario, Marcus is capable of calling forth a massive destructive blast of pure matter. Each ability Marcus wields within resurreccion is one that destroys either matter, reiatsu, reiryoku, or reishi, yet, the matter is not truly "destroyed", it merely takes another form, as all energy does when expelled. By calling forth that same energy that has been changed, destroyed, or negated, Marcus summons forth a small void of pitch black at his fingertips, its shape and appearance all too eerily close to that of a black hole. A massive source of wind and reiatsu flows from the void itself, pushing at everything within the immediate area with a terrible and ominous power. Over the course of roughly five seconds, Marcus summons forth the energy expelled and diverted that his enemy was so unlucky to lose from their negated abilities to a single focal point, fusing with energy Marcus himself invests as well, matching the energy wasted with energy given. The end result is a devastating one, with a massive howl, the void that was no larger than perhaps a dinner plate suddenly expands and explodes outward at an exponential rate whose range perhaps reaches well beyond that of two hundred yards, its consistency akin to that of a cero, but its actual travel speed perhaps slightly slower than that of a bala blast. Should the enemy be so unfortunate as to be caught within the blast, then their bodies immediately suffer, the amount of negative and positive energy gathered within the void crushing against one another, creating a massive gravitational weight within the blast that pounds away and cuts the target's body indiscriminately. The gravitational pull itself is enough to keep those of one or more levels lower than of Marcus trapped within the blast for its entirety if they are so unfortunate enough to be captured by even the edge of the blast itself, whereas those of any gap higher than his own are able to escape the blast at any time, provided they have the speed and capability to do so, making them entirely immune to the gravitational pull created by the blast. More often than not how ever, if Marcus is so hard pressed as to use this technique, then the required energy given to match energy wasted is far too great, causing him extreme fatigue, often immediately forcing Marcus to lose his state of resurreccion and return to that of his sealed for the next twenty-four hours, often bedridden from the exhaustion.

Note: This ability may only be used once per 24 hour period to refrain from suffering a major loss of power and reiatsu stores on Marcus' part. To use this technique twice in a given 24 hour period will immediately cause Marcus to lose control of his reiatsu, forcing him to revert back to his sealed state, and is more likely than not, unconscious.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Segunda Etapa~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases:

-Attack: 75+20=95

-Defense: -

-Speed: 70+10=80

-Magic: -

Release Phrase: “Essum, Universitas Terminus”

Element: Negation

Looks: Upon the full releasing of his powers, Marcus' resurreccion state grows ever more imposing, both in size and appearance. Making his final growth in height, Marcus' stands at nearly nine feet tall, his muscle mass increasing by fifty percent of what it had been during his original resurreccion, making the beast of a warrior a massive sight to behold by sheer muscle mass alone, let alone the changes gained elsewhere. The bone armor that covered his body in various places begins to expand yet again, but, it takes with it a dinge, making his armor that of an ash gray with crimson outlines running the length of his arms, cuirass, legs and mask. His mask grows yet again, finally reaching to cover the entire top half of his face, starting from the tip of his nose upward, leaving only the lower left half of his face exposed still, whereas the rest of his mask takes a strangely plain appearance, all detail removed aside from the two black gapes that let vision be made of the deep gold hues that were his eyes and the three crimson stripes that converge from right, left and straight angles at the top of his head and behind his ears, meeting at the ridge of his nose and halting. The cestus that covers his left hand suddenly expands into a massive gauntlet that sported a viscous axe-like blade on the outside of the forearm. From his shoulders sprout spines that jut to the rear some half a foot. The armored boots and grieves that covered his lower extremities expand and bind themselves together, that which covered his feet splitting itself as the toe into two clawed toes and a clawed brace expelling at the rear of his feet, much akin to a bird's foot. The cloak that draped his shoulders suffer damage from the spines, but remains and expands to a massive length, one capable of covering the entirety of his body from view should he have wished it, the cloak taking a mildly tattered and worn appearance, holes appearing in various places and what would only appear as burn marks appearing in random places as well.

Special Ability:
Name: Deus Terminus
Range: Short
Description:A cataclysmic ability, Deus Terminus is the epitome of pure destruction, and it is the ability in which Marcus has refused to use at all times, exempt in the single time in which he had achieved this ability upon unlocking Segunda Etapa. The skies themselves darken and crackle with ominous energies, Marcus' reiatsu suddenly taking a dark and dangerous essence about itself, his eyes glowing a devilish black, like pools of nothingness, the representation of the death which would come to all foolish enough to stand in the present of a man who had, at this point, dedicated himself truly to the death of his foe, granting a death of total despair, one that would rob away the very essence of his foe from their bodies. Forging his reiatsu anew as he did during initial release, Marcus creates a storm of negative particles around him, the earth around him shattering and vanishing into nothingness around his feet, such is the first sign. By forging his reiatsu into that of a negative energy source, Marcus creates an aura around his body with a consistency the same as that of antimatter itself. Everything functions the same as that of Materia Infitialis aside from two important facts. The method of delivery in regards to attack must be that of melee, the aura itself encompassing roughly four inches around Marcus' entire body. The second difference is that of mass, as opposed to the paltry four inch mass, Marcus is instead capable of destroying a mass equivalent to that of half his own. When Marcus makes contact with a target, an orb of total darkness suddenly grows and expands at a rate of speed akin to that of bala, destroying physical and spiritual particles caught within the orb itself. The orb's mass is roughly that of a four foot radius in all directions and overrides nearly all forms of defense. Bakudo of level 90 or higher from those of one gap lower or higher to that of Marcus can defend against this attack, but the result of such a massive amount of negative and positive energies colliding is often a high yield explosive force capable of shattering the bones of both Marcus and his intended target. Those of two or more gaps higher than Marcus are immune to the matter destruction, however, the reaction to their tissue would be akin to that of cero burns received at a "fair fight" gap, making it possible for their body to still be maimed if not entirely destroyed.

Note: This ability can be used no more than six consecutive posts (Marcus posts), at which point, the technique enters a four post cooldown period.

Devastator Attack:
Name: Flos Terminus [Crown of End]
Range: Long
Description: Marcus' final attack is aptly named, it is the very End itself made manifest in the most brutal and destructive ways possible. In a measure quite similar to that of Deus Terminus, he is shrouded in a deathly power of pure darkness. Yet, the reiryoku shrouding him condenses into a single ring, or rather, a crown of toiling and rolling energy that forms above his head. The matter, or lack thereof is exactly identical to that of what can be found in Deus Terminus, but the sheer level of power invested if far greater. Once the energy is at its peak Marcus releases the full of his destructive reiryoku in a single blast. The energy quickly expands ever outward in a massive sphere of utter destruction, consuming everything within its radius for two-hundred meters, expanding at a rate twice the speed of bala itself. To those so unfortunate enough to be caught within the blast, death is almost a guarantee, as the anti-particles within are capable of consuming up to four times the mass of Marcus himself when it makes contact with a spiritual or physical being (not to include non-living tissue). It is a rare possibility to find one capable of surviving the blast itself and not be consumed into a void of literal nothingness, but, as with all things, even the might of the great Legionnaire King has its limitations. This ability can only be deflected by two means, a Forbidden Kido whose level is equal to or greater than that of 99 or a Devastator move that encompasses a 360 degree radius from an enemy of equal to or greater gap than Marcus.

Spoiler:

Ability Type Notes
Spoiler:

Last edited by Marcus on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126370

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 am

ok lets start on this already.

1. Zanpakuto Shift

how often can it change shapes? can you control it or does it just change every time u seal your weapon or what. if so i think it needs a cooldown.

2. I like the enthusiasm but u need to keep the special ability section to JUST the special ability. we don't need to know what happens around you during the ability unless its REALLY important to it, which i highly doubt it is. Also i find that its lacking abit on the understanding side. I mean i had to read it about three times before really getting what you were saying. If you could shorten it up abit that would be great, line breaks would be nice too...

3. reiryoku manipulation

i have a problem with this. simply because reiryoku and reiatsu are so different which i know you realize by looking over your application. reiryoku is the total amount of energy that can be produced by an opponent. saying you can destroy that is simply too much as well as impossible. Now being able to manipulate and cut off the control a person has over their reiatsu in a particular area, I don't see a problem with that.

4. negation or destruction

like it or not buddy but you got two abilities here. i see a MASSIVE destructive force here as well as the reiryoku manipulation i stated above. Your going to have to pick one and stick with it. maybe add the other into your segunda but you can't have both in your primary release.

5. not so generous cooldown times

Vehemens Vomica (Violent Ulcer) doesn't have a cooldown for starters. All techs of this power should.

Infitialis Parietis (Negation Wall) 4 post duration 2 post cooldown (if reading correctly) this should be closer to 5 posts as it completely takes a quincy fighting you out of the picture. if it really is 6 than you can forget what i said about it.

6.Segunda Etapa ability

this looks like a devastator attack all on its own. I realize its a bassass form but this just seems WAY to OP for me. Tone it down so that people in a "fair fight" don't get maimed by one shot in a volley of 6 consecutive if not dead ok?

Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Righto. Got a few things to either point out or mention for a relook here mate. Only one edit was made at this time, just an fyi

Zan: Just took this out, and gave him a normal zanpakuto. Not really worth the headache of rewriting given my lack of time to do so atm.

Detail: EVERYTHING that happens during an ability's use and release is important mate, because it makes for more details to be used by an enemy smart enough to pay attention. For all I know, there's twenty additional weaknesses in Marcus' releases simply because of how they're written, so, detail is gonna have to stay mate. Remember, battle isn't solely about the base numbers and formulas, its as equal about the surroundings and HOW things are happening.

Reiryoku Manipulation: Reiryoku is actually not the amount of energy a particular character has, that's reiatsu mate. Reiryoku is essentially the step up form of reishi (ie: reishi particles condensed together). Reishi is the atom while Reiryoku is the cell. There is no manipulation, only destruction in a different manner

Negation vs Destruction: Might want to reread mate. This is something I went over most constantly to make sure things were proper and it hasn't changed for many a site. "Negation" is simply the nature of his attack style. Everything he does negates something for a certain purpose. And, to be blunt, everything he does is the same ability, just at different levels. He creates a sort of "anti-particle" whose focus is reiryoku, he can either destroy it, or use smaller doses to disrupt it. So, I don't see how this is in anyway, a different element, it's simply different heights and capabilities.

Cool downs: Not sure what you mean man, all of the techs have a cooldown period of some sort and are at the minimum two post period where he can't use that ability.

Infitialis Parietis (Negation Wall): Not sure how this puts a Quincy out of a fight. Pretty sure if he gets within ten feet he can fight. Nevermind that the technique only applies to those equal to gap or weaker.

Segunda Etapa: Once again, it's not an insta-kill mate. re-read maybe? There's a listed requirement for deflecting or lessening the effects. Such as using that level 90 kido (or racial equivalent such as a Cero Oscuras) to impact against it. There's always a legitimate defensibility to these attacks mate, that's why they're all there. The effects listed are what would happen IF the enemy didn't exploit the easily usable effects. Nevermind that, within itself, the ability possesses a massive weakness. A level 90 or higher kido or racial equivalent can stop it. But, there also comes the mass effect. A little thought and a possible PM convo between you and myself can reveal that one.

I think that covers it mate.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 am

zan: ok thats easier to work with. I'm fine on that

detail:
Marcus wrote:
A cataclysmic ability, Deus Terminus is the epitome of pure destruction, and it is the ability in which Marcus has refused to use at all times, exempt in the single time in which he had achieved this ability upon unlocking Segunda Etapa. The skies themselves darken and crackle with ominous energies, Marcus' reiatsu suddenly taking a dark and dangerous essence about itself, his eyes glowing a devilish black, like pools of nothingness, the representation of the death which would come to all foolish enough to stand in the present of a man who had, at this point, dedicated himself truly to the death of his foe, granting a death of total despair, one that would rob away the very essence of his foe from their bodies. Forging his reiatsu anew as he did during initial release, Marcus creates a storm of negative particles around him, the earth around him shattering and vanishing into nothingness around his feet, such is the first sign.

I meant things like that ^^^. I agree that the other stuff needs to stay but a summary could help. maybe make one below the text in a spoiler? I'm just saying its ALOT if information to take in.

reiryoku: This how i've always read reishi, reiatsu and reiryoku.

1. All things spiritual is reishi.

2. Spiritual bodies are composed of reishi in the form of reiryoku

3. Reiatsu is the amount of reiryoku that they are able to exert

4. Reiatsu and how much they are able to produce is based on their total amount of reiryoku

with that being said, yes reiryoku IS a step up from reishi but it IS the total amount a person has and is able to release. Reiatsu is just how much is released. destroying someones reiryoku means they cannot regenerate it, they would actually have to get stronger. reiatsu can spontaneously regenerate if destroyed.

negation: above might change this argument so im not going to comment for now.

cooldowns: All I'm saying is the cooldowns are insignificant to the durations. Saying he can keep up negation wall for 4 posts and only has a cooldown of 2 means, realistically he could keep it up the majority of the fight as its a VERY strong defensive technique.

negation wall:
Marcus wrote:
Within this radius, those who are equal to or weaker than Marcus are completely incapable of launching spiritually based ranged attacks within or into the aura that exceed a range of ten feet, after which, due to their weaker powers, the attacks are broken down and dispersed, regardless of their shape or size.

this is what mean by putting Quincy out of the fight. The quincy only have 1 melee weapon and hardly ever use it so they are inexperienced with it. All those not of a higher tier are immune which is to say, highly unlikely. Thats why i think the cooldown for it should be closer to 5.

segunda:
Marcus wrote:
Bakudo of level 90 or higher from those of one gap lower or higher to that of Marcus can defend against this attack, but the result of such a massive amount of negative and positive energies colliding is often a high yield explosive force capable of shattering the bones of both Marcus and his intended target. Those of two or more gaps higher than Marcus are immune to the matter destruction, however, the reaction to their tissue would be akin to that of cero burns received at a "fair fight" gap, making it possible for their body to still be maimed if not entirely destroyed.

um yea. two gaps higher than you is the only thing, by what im reading here, that won't get maimed. even then its a good chance they are maimed! how can they avoid NOT getting damaged by this? I'd like that PM too btw.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Righto. Entered the spoiler tab simple standard that mentions a broken down and summarized explanation as to just what Marcus' abilities affect and don't affect as well as racial equivalent descriptions as to what can halt/deflect/disturb his abilities as discussed in the c-box. I think that covers it as a whole then.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:25 pm

after some careful reading I think i finally get it.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deus Ira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ira   Deus Ira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus Ira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Resurreccion-
Jump to: